• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

41 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

What are the bigger problems? 

Im no fan of hinn and if he has rejected prosperity doctrine thats great news. I didnt read the article though so I dont know if that means he believes in Christ or not.

He is a lieing fake.HopefullyYou Tube still has the video where he extends his mighty hands over   his gullible , blind admirers and lighting bolts shoot from his hands and cover the audience.Such wickedness makes me rejoice that there is a Hell . IF God would ever grant this Fool repentance, I will be waiting to hear him preach the Truth of The Gospel Of Grace, Given to Paul to proclaim by Jesus Himself. NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD ! Don’t be holding your breath.And watch out for lightning!    

Edited by Blood Bought 1953

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

3 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

He is a lieing fake.....hopefully You Tube still has the video where he extends his mighty hands over   his gullible , blind admirers and lighting bolts shoot from his hands and cover the audience.Such wickedness makes me rejoice that there is a Hell . IF God would ever grant this Fool repentance, I will be waiting to hear him preach the Truth of The Gospel Of Grace, Given to Paul to proclaim by Jesus Himself.Don’t be holding your breath.And watch out for lightning!    

I'm going to go look that up. See what this is about. :mellow:

2 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I'm going to go look that up. See what this is about. :mellow:

I used to have it saved in My Favorites, but I lost it......seems like it was tricky to find the last time I looked, but it should still be out there......I laughed so hard I cried......it is the most pathetic thing you have ever seen....guaranteed!

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

55 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

What are the bigger problems? 

Im no fan of hinn and if he has rejected prosperity doctrine thats great news. I didnt read the article though so I dont know if that means he believes in Christ or not.

Yall  a while back keneth Copeland say something similar , AND YET they are still leading us right to ROME .      If you want to see geuiniune repentance

THEN HE SHOULD SELL HIS STUFF .     When I seen Kenneth doing something similar ,  I KNEW it had to do with A WAY BIGGER AGENDA .

WAY BIGGER .    Yall we better watch out .    Straight up I  said a while back this was coming .    MOTHER ROME asks folks to tone it down and lead folks into UNITY

Yall.   I TRULY DO PRAY for benny hinn .   I DO pray He will repent with the whole heart .  WATCH ,  if its geuinuine and truly a move of the HOLY GHOST

then he would at the same time be ceasing His unity crusade with ROME ,   so would Kenneth .  BUT they are not .  

They already got more money .       WHO do you think gets to sit along with the TOP at the top of an all inclusive world relgioin .

THE ONES WHO LEAD THIER FLOCKS and all will have their cut in that MONEY BASKET .   WE better watch out .    Stay sharp .     

Its not hard to stop preaching PROSPERITY ,     when certain men have For a SOCIAL GOSPLE CAUSE ,    PAID YOU to shut this down .

I request we look into the details .      Sorros and others have been PAYING ministires  .    ITS actually BEEN exposed just recently .

TO promote an inclusive social gospel .  NOW of course they gonna have to TONE DOWN THE HEAPING and STEEPING ,  BECAUSE  how does that fit in with a

REDIST OF WEALTH SOCIAL GOSPLE .    FOLKS we better not fall for this .     THEY STILL TIED TO ROME .  

35 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

He is a lieing fake.HopefullyYou Tube still has the video where he extends his mighty hands over   his gullible , blind admirers and lighting bolts shoot from his hands and cover the audience.Such wickedness makes me rejoice that there is a Hell . IF God would ever grant this Fool repentance, I will be waiting to hear him preach the Truth of The Gospel Of Grace, Given to Paul to proclaim by Jesus Himself. NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD ! Don’t be holding your breath.And watch out for lightning!    

What on earth BB.    I know the man is a total fraud as is keneth and this is all an agenda for the EYE ,   but why would you ever even say it makes you REJOICE that there is a hell .

WHEN GOD himself does not even desire the death of the wicked .     BB,    please pray about this man  .  We should not be rejoicing , even as evil as these are .

They are in it together right with ROME ,     and I am gonna expose it all no matter what the cost .   But I have no joy at all or rejoicing in hell for these wicked men of belial.

Warn against them,   expose them ,  YES I Will.  But no rejoicing in hell . 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

So what Im seeing here is that he has repented, but its not good enough? 

All of that charlatan stuff, as bad as it is, appears to be in his past if he has repented of it. Yet some of you are saying its not enough. 

I do hope in his repentence, he turns to Christ. I hope he gets all his false junk as much out of the public eye as possible and starts preaching correctly. 

Good thing the Lord judges the heart and people do not.

25 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

What on earth BB.    I know the man is a total fraud as is keneth and this is all an agenda for the EYE ,   but why would you ever even say it makes you REJOICE that there is a hell .

WHEN GOD himself does not even desire the death of the wicked .     BB,    please pray about this man  .  We should not be rejoicing , even as evil as these are .

They are in it together right with ROME ,     and I am gonna expose it all no matter what the cost .   But I have no joy at all or rejoicing in hell for these wicked men of belial.

Warn against them,   expose them ,  YES I Will.  But no rejoicing in hell . 

You seem to be feeling better! That is good. One more answered prayer.

I don’t really want Benny or even the Pope to go to Hell .....it’s just an expression....

Its just tough sometimes to wish for the best  for those that make you want to vomit with their  “ Accursed” ( damned by God) false “ gospels”

Edited by Blood Bought 1953

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I used to have it saved in My Favorites, but I lost it......seems like it was tricky to find the last time I looked, but it should still be out there......I laughed so hard I cried......it is the most pathetic thing you have ever seen....guaranteed!

I looked it up on Youtube. I didn't have the sound on so I don't know what he was saying. But he was throwing his jacket at people and they were falling over. Wonder some of them didn't get hurt with all that falling down. I've not seen anything like that before.