• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,026
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,362
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

4 hours ago, VOG said:

Hi neighbour.I can’t find the instructions Nor the acceptable formats.Once I click it shows me two boxes one to paste the url link or the link text.?

This is how I do it.   Click on choose files.    Then a section comes up from my tablet....I choose an image from documents or images.   Then click the little plus on the image.   It will go into your post.   Click submit as usual.

You do need to have some pictures loaded first on to your computer.    Avoid Jpeg images...they don't work!

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,269
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, VOG said:

Hi can you share with me as to how to insert pictures in our posts?Im new to it.Thanks

I do it different.
I goggle up images, or text myself with a picture. I right right click on the picture, and go to the  "save as" click on,
and pick/send it to my desktop (so I can see it), or anyplace in files.
When posting, I write the comment, then (find first) drag the picture where ever I want it, on the post.
Often, some body, (software gremlins) makes me do it over, and I have to perfect/change my sequence.
It's similar to dragging a picture from desktop to 'google' images.
Start fooling around till it works, like I eventually discovered.......default_cool2.gif.1b4f3ea9cbd8d3031e648cc741eada12.gif
That smiley is on my desktop, and I simply just drug it there        ^      just now.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  478
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,565
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

Jesus burden is light. But it's still burden to carry. We can carry it. He said I will give you rest from your heavy burdens and he does by giving us peace in the midst of trouble or storms or anything. All things work for the good to them who love God.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  244
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,015
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

6 hours ago, VOG said:

Hi neighbour.I can’t find the instructions Nor the acceptable formats.Once I click it shows me two boxes one to paste the url link or the link text.?

This is what you are looking for when you are making a reply. (snipped & pasted below :lightbulb2:) I suggest you save pictures to your device then access them through the live choose files gadget.

image.png.a7ae3b06737f1af5264fe5cfda8716d7.png

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.86
  • Days Won:  5

16 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hi,

Well, I don't know about that message.  While God gives me nothing that is beyond handling, that doesn't make it all that easy, nor a rest. It makes it possible to endure, but to say it is heaven on earth now that I know Jesus  is Lord (?) nope.  Doesn't work that way far as I can tell.

I wouldn't want to be selling that rose colored glasses view to one with troubles (Most of us have them) have them seek God and find guess what trouble is still a daily companion.

The glory of God is that He has given many to His Son  to shepherd and He  does not lose a one of us, that are His sheep. The glory is not that troubles of today, the troubles of this kingdom will go away. The Glory is of another Kingdom to come.

Maranatha.

Jesus wants us to Truly Sabbath.....Rest in His finished work of the Cross for our Salvation.It really is NOTHING but the Blood ......Nothing means nothing......He did it ALL.......abandon all your good works that you think are helping God to give you entrance into Heaven.....He views them as “ filthy menstrual rags”Jesus plus NOTHING.....

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  244
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,015
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

1 hour ago, Sower said:

Start fooling around till it works, like I eventually discovered.......default_cool2.gif.1b4f3ea9cbd8d3031e648cc741eada12.gif
That smiley is on my desktop, and I simply just drug it there        ^      just now.

Yeh, I reckon that smiley does look drugged...:emot-LOL:

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

?? ppl for all the tips on inserting images.Appreciate it

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,699
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

This Mac user often just drags the image to the box and it drops in . Done.

Of course I hardly ever post images, being a  tombstone kind of guy I stick with text.

what I do need help with is  in changing format so that an image complies with what is accepted.  jpeg   for example gets rejected.

I used to be able to change formatting  easily to pdf, but have simply forgotten the command I guess. I also used to be able to email myself an image then select export as pdf, but now that didn't work  with the new OS Mojave 10.4.6.

Apple wouldn't let me function well without upgrading (free) but now this old dog needs to learn new tricks; seems sitting up pretty  isn't sufficient  to get my biscuit anymore.

My Lord willing to allow, and merciful still toward me, I will find  that I do have a few empty file cabinets  left in my mind to fill up with all the latest and greatest from Apple.

• Thanks 1