IGNORED

Can we determine the TIMING of the Rapture from Paul?

iamlamad

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Sorry, no imagination on my side here: This crown means not only victory but ultimate victory.  In case you missed it, WE WIN! Satan loses. And just so you know, John was not talking about the United Nations!  Neither is John talking about Tammuz! WOW! Talk about imagination! My friend, THINK WHITE! John used white 16 other times - each for righteousness. It takes incredible imagination to think John would use white 16 times for righteousness and once for something evil. 

Hi iamlamad,

I don't think it takes any amount of imagination. It only takes scripture:

"No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light"

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

4 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi iamlamad,

I don't think it takes any amount of imagination. It only takes scripture:

"No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light"

I hope you don't imagine that God allowed Satan to choose his own color for Revelation!

You really should know, every word in Revelation, in the original language as written by John was chosen by the Holy Spirit. OF COURSE then, the color white was chosen by God. Did you notice the color God chose for the dragon in chapter 12? It was "fiery red." 

I say again: God used white 16 other times in the book to represent righteousness. It would take an enormous amount of imagination to think God would use the color white ONCE to represent the devil!

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

11 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi TL,

hYes, I agree that the tribulation period is all the seals. Quite right. 

Not many around here get that, why, I haven't a  clue.

What I don't see is the church in heaven before the tribulation period, before the seals are opened. They are a stand alone group which no man could count. I don't see them as needing representation by anyone.

The group that includes those that no man can count, includes both the Church and the 12 tribes. God promises to remove the blindness from his people when the fullness of the Gentiles comes in.

And from Mark 13......"from the uttermost part of the earth TO the uttermost part of heaven".......

Uttermost.....meaning the farthest extent. So the gathering is from the farthest extent of the earth......TO......the farthest extent of heaven.  I see this as " destination". 

We are gathered from the earth TO the uttermost part of heaven, the highest, the farthest extent, where God dwells.

Don't think that is correct, but something to consider. The reason I don't think it is correct is because of the Feasts of Israel.

When do your think the rapture occurs?

Edited by The Light

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

11 hours ago, OneLight said:

Let me ask you again, do you believe Michael and Jesus are the same person? 

a resounding NO should be the answer to that question .    should be anyway .  

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

54 minutes ago, The Light said:

When do your think the rapture occurs?

Hey TL,

Scripture supports the rapture occurring after the apostasy, after the man of lawlessness is revealed, after the  AofD, after the celestial/terrestrial signs, after the resurrection......"for the dead in Christ will rise first, then we who are alive will be caught up together with them in the clouds".......after the opening of the 6th seal.........BEFORE the Wrath of God........ (trumpets and bowls)

57 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

Hey TL,

Scripture supports the rapture occurring after the apostasy, after the man of lawlessness is revealed, after the  AofD, after the celestial/terrestrial signs, after the resurrection......"for the dead in Christ will rise first, then we who are alive will be caught up together with them in the clouds".......after the opening of the 6th seal.........BEFORE the Wrath of God........ (trumpets and bowls)

I agree Joe, there will be a rapture then. It will be a rapture of the 12 tribes that are scattered across the earth. It will be the fall fruit harvest (Feast of Trumpets) which we see in Rev 14. The grain harvest will be the early summer Pentecost harvest of the Church. Learn the parable of the fig tree.

Edited by The Light

13 hours ago, iamlamad said:

odJohn was not talking about the United Nations!  Neither is John talking about Tammuz! WOW!

When I see comments like this, I know you know absolutely nothing about whats going on in the world. Ever see the pyramid on the back of the dollar bill and the eye of Horus? AHHHH, IT  MEANS NOTHING RIGHT.

Talk about imagination! My friend, THINK WHITE! John used white 16 other times - each for righteousness. It takes incredible imagination to think John would use white 16 times for righteousness and once for something evil. 

So the other horses bring massive problems, but the white horse brings delight?

You need to camp out on chapters 4 & 5 until you get their message. I will tell you what Jesus told me: "until you can answer these three questions, you will never understand this part of John's vision."  His three questions:

Why was I not seen at the right hand of the Father (throne room vision in chapter 4) when there are a dozen verses telling you that is where I should have been?

Why did the first search John watched for someone worthy to take the book, end in failure? If you read ahead, I was found worthy. Why then was I not found in the first search?

Why was the Holy Spirit seen in the throne room in this vision? I said I would send Him down as soon as I ascended.

Until you get the right answers to these questions, your theory on the first seal will be off.

This is just your imagination running wild. The seals are not opened. They are the tribulation. There is a difference between the tribulation and the wrath of God.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, The Light said:

John was not talking about the United Nations!  Neither is John talking about Tammuz! WOW!

When I see comments like this, I know you know absolutely nothing about whats going on in the world. Ever see the pyramid on the back of the dollar bill and the eye of Horus? AHHHH, IT  MEANS NOTHING RIGHT.

Talk about imagination! My friend, THINK WHITE! John used white 16 other times - each for righteousness. It takes incredible imagination to think John would use white 16 times for righteousness and once for something evil. 

So the other horses bring massive problems, but the white horse brings delight?

You need to camp out on chapters 4 & 5 until you get their message. I will tell you what Jesus told me: "until you can answer these three questions, you will never understand this part of John's vision."  His three questions:

Why was I not seen at the right hand of the Father (throne room vision in chapter 4) when there are a dozen verses telling you that is where I should have been?

Why did the first search John watched for someone worthy to take the book, end in failure? If you read ahead, I was found worthy. Why then was I not found in the first search?

Why was the Holy Spirit seen in the throne room in this vision? I said I would send Him down as soon as I ascended.

Until you get the right answers to these questions, your theory on the first seal will be off.

This is just your imagination running wild. The seals are not opened. They are the tribulation. There is a difference between the tribulation and the wrath of God.

OF COURSE I know what is going on in the world. I also know Revelation is not about the United Nations.  Who here is imagining things?  If you could pinpoint a scripture to prove this, I would certainly read it.

the other horses bring massive problems, but the white horse brings delight?  Is WAR delight? Only to those funding it. Is famine a delight? No, only to those who have food to sell. Neither is the plague a delight. We know these things come from Satan who is the god of this world.  Try and find ONE WORD here that would even hint of evil:

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Don't answer without thinking first.  There is nothing at all evil about a white horse. The bow, even at that time, was used both as a weapon of defence and offence. A bow is not evil. It could lay on a shelf forever and do no evil.  A crown is not evil. It is neutral. 

Conquering can be either good or evil, depending on many things. Hitler's conquering was evil. the US and allies conquering Hitler's regime was necessary and good.  When we think of the church taking the gospel to the world, and the spiritual war of overcoming the principalities and powers trying to stop the gospel - this conquering is a very good thing.  It is backed by God's command to GO...and I will be with you.  Now I will put another verse before this one:

And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

As we read these three verses together, we get an idea of TIME: WHEN did Jesus get this book? If we believe God's word, He got the book as soon as He ascended and sent the Holy Spirit down. 

So either one of two things happened then:

1.  Jesus has been holding that book for 2000 years...OR

2. Jesus began opening seals as soon as He got the book.

I think it is clear in the scriptures that He began right then. No one can find 2000 years in any of those verses, or between them. Therefore, seal 1 was opened around 32 AD and is to represent the church.

I understand: you have this belief but cannot back it up by scripture.  

Edited by iamlamad

On 11/19/2019 at 10:07 AM, iamlamad said:

I understand: you have this belief but cannot back it up by scripture.  

I already backed it up with scripture. Yet that does not guarantee that you have the ability to understand the scripture.

What I find amazing is that you allow your imagination to run wild and unchecked by scripture and yet your responses have absolutely no imagination. How can that be?

Edited by The Light

1 hour ago, The Light said:

I already backed it up with scripture. Yet that does not guarantee that you have the ability to understand the scripture.

What I find amazing is that you allow your imagination to run wild and unchecked by scripture and yet your responses have absolutely no imagination. How can that be?

One thing is certain, you read a scripture, and I read the same scripture, and chances are GREAT that we will come to different conclusions - based on preconceived theories of previous studies - in other words based on what we already know.