• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  733
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,017
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/09/1966

Greetings to all in the name of the Lord!

I am so very sorry that I "disappeared" for so long. I originally meant to be gone for about a week at most. I needed a time of refreshing and to evaluate my life. As you know, that week turned into a much longer time. God had a different plan for me. During this time, I wanted to focus on God and seek Him on some things. I was seeking guidance, comfort and direction. I received so much more!

I received everything I was seeking along with healing that I didn't know I needed. Physical healings and emotional healing from past hurts that I didn't realize were still there. I went all-out with God during this time. A full housekeeping job was completed in me. I have forgiven and received forgiveness. God lavished me with His presence and love and completely renewed my spirit!

In this time, God taught me how to truly trust, and include, Him in every detail of my life. God is in the details, big and small, and yearns to be included in them. I'm telling you, my world was shaken and tested by fire. Some days I didn't think I would live through it. In all of my circumstances God asked me to give everything over to Him. I thought I used to do that. I had no idea how wrong I was! As time went on, I began to see how God was moving and it became addictive. When something seemingly bad would happen, I found myself getting excited and rushing to God with it instead of reacting to the situation myself, giving in to the feelings of dread and despair.

I now realize how much our circumstances (both good and bad) "don't matter" when it comes to my faith-walk. My relationship with God, intimate and total, doesn't depend on them. C. Elijah Bonner said, "God's provisions are strategically located along the path of your obedience." I know that full well. During this time, I was laid-off from the job I had only had for three months... again. Intense fear and dread came immediately... How am I going to pay rent? (You know the questions!) Within moments, my spirit rejected those feelings and praised God for everything! This was just an opportunity to let God move wondrously in my life! From that moment, I never felt fear or dread again. A week later, a job opportunity came along that would allow me to do what I've been doing, with a substantial pay increase! (I don't have the position yet, but I am on my third interview tomorrow!)

I thought I was an "on-fire" Christian. God showed me the areas in my life where I was either cold or luke-warm. Areas that I had boarded-up or abandoned because of fear and pain. It was the scariest decision I had to make, whether or not to let God into those areas. It was so hard but it was one of the best things I have ever done! God called me into the full completeness of what it means to be His child. I can't begin to describe the changes that have taken place in my life!

I haven't been online during my absence. Not even to check my e-mail. Please forgive me for disappearing for so long. I didn't forget about Worthy and I missed everyone so much! I tried to come back once but I really didn't have peace about it at that time. You were all in my thoughts and in my prayers. I'm excited to hear how everyone is and what's been going on in your lives! I praise God for each and every one of you!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Hi Keith,

I'm glad you're back ! :)

I now realize how much our circumstances (both good and bad) "don't matter" when it comes to my faith-walk. My relationship with God, intimate and total, doesn't depend on them.

Amen <I totally agree :noidea:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Hi Keith, and welcome back! :noidea:

t.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  177
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  02/13/1973

Hi Keith and welcome back. I sent you a pm.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Praise God, Brother Keith; I am delighted you received so much!

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  1,091
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

Bro Keith, we haven't met yet... but I know exactly what you are saying, for I've been going through the same thing.

God indeed desires to be the Alpha in our life. He is, after all, the Alpha and Omega. We need to let Him be that in our life. The Beginning and the End. It is all of Him from start to finish.

Exo 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

If we only knew the intense desire God has for each one of us to walk in whole communion with Him. We can be so carnal and shortsighted at times, and I've found that it is often in times such as that that God will shake us up a bit and demand our attention. He is ever so faithful to be there for us and to continually press us towards that which is good.

God bless ya.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Welcome back brother! You were missed for sure!

I am excited that you received so much in your absence. Our Father is faithful to us.

I hope you can spend time with us brother! :laugh:

YSIC

trav

• Topic Count:  733
  • Content Count:  3,017
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/09/1966

Thank you for the welcome backs, everyone!

Wow, there certainly have been quite a few new additions to Worthy during my absence! I like when that happens...

Great to "meet" you Trust. I look forward to talking with you more. I completely agree with what you said, too. Circumstances and events can crop up and distract/discourage us and before we know it, we're so wrapped-up in them that we've lost our focus. I was feeling "off", and drained, and I knew if I didn't take time to be alone with God, it would only get worse. It really turned out to be a time of refreshing, strengthening, unloading and teaching. I will certainly be on my guard against being in that situation again.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  279
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  12/30/1965

You're back! How awesome that God has been working in your life. Praise God for opening our eyes, especially when we didn't even realize they were closed.