other one

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I would not ask a mod to approve a youtube that lasts two hours even though the information it contains gives a pretty good view of todays political happenings in the US and across the world.

Just search "the democrats hydra"     Glenn Beck has been working on this for some time...  it is very eye opening.    Watch and see just what the deep state is...  and whether or not we might be able to stop the movement to destroy our nation.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,021
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,333
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

5 hours ago, other one said:

I would not ask a mod to approve a youtube that lasts two hours even though the information it contains gives a pretty good view of todays political happenings in the US and across the world.

Just search "the democrats hydra"     Glenn Beck has been working on this for some time...  it is very eye opening.    Watch and see just what the deep state is...  and whether or not we might be able to stop the movement to destroy our nation.

Hi, I don't have time to watch the video just now.   But could you just give a little info on the "Deep State"?

When I see liberals of all kinds of groups constantly protesting our country, I sometimes wonder if our country is headed for a civil war.   When Obama got elected, although I didn't vote for him, I did respect the office of the Presidency he held.    However, with President Trump, all we constantly hear is complaints about him...every day it seems.  It really gets tiring.

On 11/21/2019 at 6:37 PM, other one said:

I do not have a positive view of Glenn Beck.  But I have read other writers concerning the Deep Red State.  I find Christian authors writing about the Deep Red State and embedded "agents" of such to provide me with more significant, reliable information.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,171
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

suit yourself...   the information is there if you care to watch it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

The future of the USA? Well, the USA is not mentioned in the book of Revelation.....so :noidea:

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

18 hours ago, Cletus said:

Kazakhstan is not mentioned in the book of Revelation either...

but i do not think thats cause to not pray and do all we can while we can. 

I do not know why God would spare this nation.  What I have heard is this country will be brought down but not destroyed, but it will not be as strong as it used to be.  nor will it be ever again.  Even though i believe what i was told as it was a Reliable Source that does not lie I still agree with Other One's stance against evil. 

the reality is the future of this nation is in Gods hands, and His will be done, cant be stopped. 

Time will tell.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.87
  • Days Won:  5

During the End Times, the whole world will be the enemy of Israel......sadly , that would include The United States.....