• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

Thanks everyone, for your insightful thoughts and input. From reading the responses to this topic, it opened up more things to consider. Here in the US, we or at least here in California, pretty much all must have either a valid drivers license, or official state identification. The governor pushed hard for this.  

It has to be presented at my local branch at the bank, or no transactions can be made. I have to show it in the pharmacy now, or I can't get my medication. They've got our pictures out there, and numbers to add to that, like a social security card. We're already toast and butter on a plate from the way it appears. 

Edited by BeauJangles

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Thanks everyone, for your insightful thoughts and input. From reading the responses to this topic, it opened up more things to consider. Here in the US, we or at least here in California, pretty much all must have either a valid drivers license, or official state identification. The governor pushed hard for this.  

It has to be presented at my local branch at the bank, or no transactions can be made. I have to show it in the pharmacy now, or I can't get my medication. They've got our pictures out there, and numbers to add to that, like a social security card. We're already toast and butter on a plate from the way it appears. 

They haven't pushed this yet on us in the State of Washington. You need to enhanced drivers license to travel on a plane (which I am not going to do) or enter a Government building. I am not worried about this. When it gets really ugly I will be gone and in heaven with my Lord. 

• Well Said! 2

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

They haven't pushed this yet on us in the State of Washington. You need to enhanced drivers license to travel on a plane (which I am not going to do) or enter a Government building. I am not worried about this. When it gets really ugly I will be gone and in heaven with my Lord. 

Amen. I'm planning on that too! Perhaps we'll get a close seating arrangement for the Marriage Supper of the Lamb.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

10 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Amen. I'm planning on that too! Perhaps we'll get a close seating arrangement for the Marriage Supper of the Lamb.

Perhaps. I can imagine the wine will be amazing. 

• Praise God! 1

3 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I can imagine the wine will be amazing. 

Indeed. There came a point in time when I decided to completely abstain for the remainder of my life. I've enjoyed some very good wine in my time, but told the Lord the next cup of the fruit of the vine would be reserved for the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. Hallelujah! 

:amen:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/1/2019 at 5:09 PM, BeauJangles said:

China started to implement this program in September of this year, and began imposing it as of today, December the first. It is a means of identifying new purchasers of cellular phones, but there seems to be something more to this, as the article indicates. I'm not speculating anything about this, but I was just wondering what Worthy members think this might entail for our possible future on a worldwide basis. So, what do you think?

Thanks for your thoughts. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

David, this is another step in the direction of the Mark of the Beast, a faulty one however, because these facial recognition Phones can be fooled by the Use of masks as they are doing in Hong Kong. It will not be long until it comes to a chip of some sort inserted by mandate in all People. One that identifies us by our DNA. Even now, these sorts of devices are being used to track packages by the major delivery companies, and they cost next to nothing and are the size of the tip of a magic Marker. (Approx. 1.5 mm square). These are not the RFID chips that we have seen on the media but far smaller.  

• Well Said! 2

6 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

David, this is another step in the direction of the Mark of the Beast, a faulty one however, because these facial recognition Phones can be fooled by the Use of masks as they are doing in Hong Kong.

Thanks for your input on this. It never occurred to me how it would be easy for clever techies to alter their pics by some sort of digital means. I suppose it wouldn't be that difficult to make an alteration of some sort. Good point.

2 minutes ago, anynmsfml said:

And even went back to using a flip phone. 

You and me both! And oh boy, do I hate texting! 

544968514_slaphappysmiley.gif.c7b41c378875ad8d164cef824a869c16.gif

14 minutes ago, anynmsfml said:

I even want to get a, Nokia.

I am with you too, Still use a flip phone, No fakebook, Twitter, YouTube or any such. Just a Laptop, and those will be obsolete soon, and phone with no internet, just text. I Even have my camera lens on my computer taped up, So unless the camera's got infrared or something they won't see me.

34 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Thanks for your input on this. It never occurred to me how it would be easy for clever techies to alter their pics by some sort of digital means. I suppose it wouldn't be that difficult to make an alteration of some sort. Good point.

Where there is a will, there is a way, as the old saying goes. Your privacy is something we all should treasure.  

1 hour ago, anynmsfml said:

Has anyone figured out how to put a piece of tape, On the microphone, Yet.... ? :)

Not Yet. Although I hear mark Zuckerberg does that! 

• Haha 1