• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/4/2020 at 1:17 PM, Revelation Man said:

Evidently it does need to be stated, you, and others, try to say the MAN is killed anf brought back to life, the bible SPECIFICALLY says one of the Heads of the FIGURATIVE BEAST was killed, which tells us its speaking Metaphorically since there is no 7 Headed Beast per se.

What I am saying is one of the seven heads, the one with a lion's mouth, will have been killed - formerly king 7 the little horn person - and after coming back to life is the beast king 8.

On 4/4/2020 at 1:17 PM, Revelation Man said:

Yes they are, to Say Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome are not Kingdoms just makes me SMH.........and you love to DODGE Douggg, I mentioned the 4 Kings in Daniel 7 and chose not to "MENTION THAT" but it doesn't make the FACTS GO AWAY Douggg.  

I never said that those were not kingdoms.   I said the text does not say that the heads are kingdoms.     You cannot change the text.

Revelation 17:10 is talking about 7 kings and one of them becomes the beast, in Revelation 17:11.

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,095
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

22 hours ago, douggg said:

What I am saying is one of the seven heads, the one with a lion's mouth, will have been killed - formerly king 7 the little horn person - and after coming back to life is the beast king 8.

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads{7 Kingdoms STARTED by 7 Kings and there will be 7 Kings that FALL ALSO} and ten horns{10 Kings who rule with the 7th Head}, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard,{John is looking back in time so Greece comes first, then Persia, then Babylon, Rome comes last because its the CURRENT SUBJECT}  and his feet were as the feet of a bear {Persia}, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion:{Babylon} and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority {NOT the Lion/Babylon, but the 7 Headed Beasts power. Satan RULES this evil world, see Luke 4, Satan and Jesus discuss this}.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death {Rome}; and his deadly wound was healed:{Anti-Christ} and all the world wondered after the beast.4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast:{NOT the lion per se, but gives power to THE BEAST} and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

So, we have John give us EVERY CLUE he can without knocking us in the head and yelling, this 7 Headed Beast is Greece, Persia & Babylon, AND its a Head who has TWO BEASTS grow out of ONE PLACE, like a tree casts down a seed and it grows into another tree just like the other tree !! Rome is WOUNDED, then ANOTHER BEAST {the Anti-Christ} grows out of that Wounded Head. Its NOT the same Head, it just Heals the Beast when it grows a new head.

Daniel 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. {In the HEAD}

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn,{Anti-Christ 2000 years LATER} before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

So the Wounded Head was HEALED, but that which was Healed was ANOTHER BEAST, not Rome, but the Anti-Christ whose Kingdom on a Map will look just like Papas. God made the riddles hard to understand on purpose. Anyone thinking God revealed these truths before NOW are wasting their time looking at old understandings. God kept these secretes until the VERY END, just like He said He was going to do. 

The 8th King is not of this World, hrs Apollyon and his Kingdom is the Bottomless Pit, thus he has NO CROWNS. 

23 hours ago, douggg said:

I never said that those were not kingdoms.   I said the text does not say that the heads are kingdoms.     You cannot change the text.

Revelation 17:10 is talking about 7 kings and one of them becomes the beast, in Revelation 17:11.

I don't have to change the text, I already know they are Kingdoms, God gives us common sense brother, and uses the Old Testament to encode Revelation.

On 4/6/2020 at 3:01 PM, Revelation Man said:

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads{7 Kingdoms STARTED by 7 Kings and there will be 7 Kings that FALL ALSO} and ten horns{10 Kings who rule with the 7th Head}, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

No, the heads are not 7 kingdoms started by 7 kings.       The seven heads are 7 kings of one kingdom, the fourth kingdom. 

The composite body is the fourth kingdom.   It is made up of the territories of the three other kingdoms of Daniel 7.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death {Rome}; and his deadly wound was healed:{Anti-Christ} and all the world wondered after the beast.4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast:{NOT the lion per se, but gives power to THE BEAST} and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

No, it is not talking about Rome being wounded to death, but the little horn person, king 7.   Being healed, he has become the beast, king 8.

I don't have to change the text, I already know they are Kingdoms, God gives us common sense brother, and uses the Old Testament to encode Revelation.

You don't have to change the text, but you choose to.    It says kings in the text, not kingdoms.

You are making a convoluted, overly complex interpretation - that expands the 4 kingdoms in Daniel 7 to 7 kingdoms  -where as in the text of Daniel 7, it is just speaking about 4 kingdoms.

You have added in Egypt and Assyria in order to make your Abaddon theory work, as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I would say go back.   Clean up your view, no 7 kingdoms, just four.    7 kings, not 7 kingdoms.    little horn king 7.    Who becomes the beast, king 8.    It is that simple, and be correct.

Drop the Abaddon theory.   He is not who possesses the beast, king 8.

Drop the term "revived Roman empire".    That is just a catch phrase that has caused a lot of confusion.  

Edited by douggg

47 minutes ago, douggg said:

No, the heads are not 7 kingdoms started by 7 kings.       The seven heads are 7 kings of one kingdom, the fourth kingdom. 

The composite body is the fourth kingdom.   It is made up of the territories of the three other kingdoms of Daniel 7.

You have been saying this for years and its just not the case brother.

48 minutes ago, douggg said:

Yes it is............

49 minutes ago, douggg said:

You don't have to change the text, but you choose to.    It says kings in the text, not kingdoms.

You just don't understand the text IM HO brother. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.05

On 4/9/2020 at 5:39 AM, Revelation Man said:

You have been saying this for years and its just not the case brother.

Yes it is............

You just don't understand the text IM HO brother. 

Imho the 1st beast of Rev 13 is the 8th king of Rev. 17 and the 1st head appeared by the Lateran Treaty in 1929 when the 1st pope rule and Vatican established as a nation.

Edited by R. Hartono

4 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Imho the 1st beast of Rev 13 is the 8th king of Rev. 17 and the 1st head appeared by the Lateran Treaty in 1929 when the 1st pope rule and Vatican established as a nation.

The 8th King is Apollyon.....................King of the Bottomless Pit........that is why he has NO CROWNS in Rev. 17. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.05

9 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

The 8th King is Apollyon.....................King of the Bottomless Pit........that is why he has NO CROWNS in Rev. 17. 

Imho apollyon will possess ac, becoz no devil can rule without physical body.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

On 12/10/2019 at 10:59 PM, Da Puppers said:

It's like Monty Halls ' Let's make a Deal.  He tells you that the big deal is behind one of 3 doors.   You choose a door and then Monty would show you what was behind one of the other two doors,  that wasn't the big deal.   He would ask,  do you want to swap doors?   The answer should be a resounding yes because there was only a 1 out of 3 chance that you chose the big deal.  I.e., a 2 out of 3 chance that you didn't choose the big deal.   Swapping doors actually upped the odds that you would walk away with the big deal.   At least 2 out of the 3 brothers have been deceived.   Saying so,  "that you have the truth", actually ups the odds that you are wrong.   Actually the number of brothers/ sisters proclaiming that message,  yet having a different view from each other, is unlimited.   And the thing that we know is that only 1 of them can be right,  meaning that 99.99+% of the rest of them are wrong.   I'll take my chances, and go with the odds. 

Be Blessed 

The PuP 

Ran across this old post as the thread came up again.

So you think that you should tell old Monty that you would like to swap doors because it would increase your chances of being right???????????

You ave a 1 out of 3 chance of being right with your original pick. (33.33%)  If you want to swap doors, there is a 2 out of 3 chance (66.66%) the big deal is behind one of the other two doors. So now you have to choose one of the 2. There is a 50% chance of choosing the right door out of the remaining 66.66%. The calculation is 66.66 x .50 = 33.33%. Conclusion, telling telling Monty that you want to change your door pick does not increase your chances of being right. You should keep the door that you originally chose as the odds are exactly the same. If you change doors and gave away the big deal, the stress and embarrassment would be a total bummer. Stand pat.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

On 5/18/2020 at 5:52 AM, R. Hartono said:

Imho apollyon will possess ac, becoz no devil can rule without physical body.

I agree: the Beast will be a man, but without a doubt, a man possessed by Satan himself. 

• Thumbs Up 1