• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,229
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  3

The seal of bridal love

Introduction

The Song of Songs is about the journey of a young maiden, how she matures in the anointing to love. She matures from a young maiden to a reigning bride in full bridal partnership with Jesus. The Holy Spirit is speaking here. He is giving us the reason why the bride matures in her journey through the wilderness

8:5 who is this that comes up from the wilderness, leaning on her beloved?

This is the bride at the end of her journey. She is not coming out of the wilderness but up, from the place of ruling and reigning with Christ in the heavenly places, leaning on her beloved.

Have you ever seen the way of a ship in the midst of the sea? It’s a sailing ship and it’s sailing right into the storm. As the boat sails directly into the storm, it tilt on one side, it’s leaning on one side. You’ll think that water will soon get into the boat and it will sink. The greater the storm, the harder the boat must lean and the faster it will go

This is what the bride has done throughout her journey. She has harnessed the power of the storm to go deep in the heart of God. When you set your heart to wait upon God in your wilderness journey, He will turn that which the enemy intended for evil into a season of growth. The harder you go after Him, the more you are leaning on the beloved. Now what you have gained through waiting on God is gold refined in the fire, it’s an eternal treasure and it’s yours forever.

The seal of bridal love

8:6-7 set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm: for love is strong as death, jealousy is cruel as the grave: Its flames are flames of fire, a most vehement flame. Many waters cannot quench love; neither can the floods drown it…..

Jesus is speaking here. This is the key verse in the song. This is what He is asking from His bride: Give me ownership of your heart, set me as a seal upon your heart and as a seal upon your ministry

God wants to release the anointing to love on his bride so that you will be empowered to stand, to grow in love, to endure all the strategies of the enemy along the journey. This anointing to love is progressive and we need to mature in it. There is a love that is as strong as death, many waters cannot quench this love nor can the floods of persecutions drown it. This love has a most vehement flame for our God is a consuming fire. In the natural water always put out fire but God’s supernatural fire cannot be put out. God’s love poured out in abundance in our hearts is more powerful than the floods of many waters.

The Holy Spirit wants to bring our mind emotions and our heart under the seal of His divine fire of love that there will be a oneness of heart with the Father and the Son, that the world will see it and know that the Father has sent the Son. But we need to contend to mature in the anointing to love. Christianity is not passive. Jesus taught us to hunger and thirst for righteousness, to take the kingdom of God by violent hunger. The kingdom of God suffers violence and the violent takes it by force. Paul taught us to fight the good fight of faith, to contend for the faith, to run the race set before us with patience endurance. 

This seal of divine fire of love is progressive. If we will contend for the seal of bridal love to touch our heart, we will mature from a young maiden to a reigning bride, one who is equally yoked in love with Jesus. One who will run together in mature partnership with him in ministry and maintain unbroken intimacy with him in the midst of ministry

• Loved it! 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  514
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,195
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

16 hours ago, Worship Warriors said:

maintain unbroken intimacy with Him

I was with you until I read these words, than I melted. Blessing for the melting. May He make these words a living reality in ever life and heart that would be willing. 

Beautiful...

Song of Songs,

Blessings as we desire to desire Him more, Not me 

Edited by Not me
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,229
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, Not me said:

I was with you until I read these words, than I melted. Blessing for the melting. May He make these words a living reality in ever life and heart that would be willing. 

Beautiful...

Song of Songs,

Blessings as we desire to desire Him more, Not me 

The holy spirit must have caused the melting, causing your heart to yearn for this kind of relationship, Not me

This was the seal of divine fire of love touching your heart. The Lord give you the desire of your heart.

I had a similar experience with the holy spirit quite a while ago.  I was reading the five "I" will of Satan that caused his downfall,  and my heart just melted.  And I cried out to God. Please take all rebellion out of my heart and give me a tender heart that delight to do your will,  O Lord.

Edited by Worship Warriors
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  514
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,195
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Worship Warriors said:

The holy spirit must have caused the melting, causing your heart to yearn for this kind of relationship, Not me

This was the seal of divine fire of love touching your heart. The Lord give you the desire of your heart.

I had a similar experience with the holy spirit quite a while ago.  I was reading the five "I" will of Satan that caused his downfall,  and my heart just melted.  And I cried out to God. Please take all rebellion out of my heart and give me a tender heart that delight to do your will,  O Lord.

Bless you, I just love to hear how God has worked and see the fruit of His working in a life. Your desire after God as you say could only come from Him working in a heart that would have Him continually, or as scripture says “with all their heart”. 

I agree, may God grant me and all a greater and greater desire after Him. For I have learned that’s all it takes, is for you to have a constant never shrinking back or throwing in the towel desire. Just always looking towards Jesus and trusting His goodness and love to be manifested towards you,  and you will never be disappointed. 

Be so blessed all that are willing to give their all to  Christ for He sees and the answer is on the way. Just  don’t grow weary and faint of heart for His heart towards you is love. 

So be blessed all and a special blessing to you Worship Warrior for bringing forth the intimate walk Christ would have with us all. 

In the beloved, Not me 

Edited by Not me
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,515
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  11

On 12/17/2019 at 2:31 AM, Worship Warriors said:

This is what the bride has done throughout her journey. She has harnessed the power of the storm to go deep in the heart of God. When you set your heart to wait upon God in your wilderness journey, He will turn that which the enemy intended for evil into a season of growth.

Oh, Praise God! How true this has been in my life!

Thank you for encouraging us through this beautiful post, @Worship Warriors.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1