• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

33 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Miller, founder of seventh day adventists  who predicted the end would happen in 1840 and camping  a kook who predicted it would end in 1994 and when it didnt happen, in 2004 and 2011.

Given your predecessors, why should we take your words seriously. Especially since they make no sense?

(!Question)

The Great Disappointment in the Millerite movement was the reaction that followed Baptist preacher William Miller's proclamations that Jesus Christ would return to the Earth by 1844, what he called the Advent. His study of the Daniel 8 prophecy during the Second Great Awakening led him to the conclusion that Daniel's "cleansing of the sanctuary" was cleansing of the world from sin when Christ would come, and he and many others prepared, but October 22, 1844

One Precessional Degree = 72 Years

Halley's Comet 12 B.C. to 30 A.D. ............to 70 A.D. Temple Destruction = 72 years (Astronomy DOES COUNT a year zero, we do not count a year zero in gregorian calendar)

365.224 Days in a Year ............. .224 Days x 2000 Years = 448 Days

1 B.C. to 2000 A.D. = 2000 Years (No Year Zero)

1 B.C. to 2000 A.D. = 2001 Years (With Year Zero)

(it takes 2000 years for 448 days of deviation to take place, correct statement is)

(it takes about 1630 Years for 365 Standand Year Gap to take place, and eliminate the "year zero or no year zero" argument in the A.D. TIMELINE)

It Took about 1614 Days (to 1614 Years to eliminate the day gap in YEAR ZERO, to, NO YEAR ZERO) from Turin Shroud of Jesus in 4/11/1997 to 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses.

From 4/11/1997 + 11 and 11 Years or (22 ...... 2300 - 2520), to go to, 12/25/2019 Christmas for William Miller's Prophecy

(October 22, 1844 .... and 2520 or 1260 + 1260 (FROM JESUS) for 42 or 1260 Years from Halley's Comet in 2061 A.D. is Correct ............. now and is correct then)

When, we say, from April Fools to Christmas for Mark of the Beast or 630 Days then we are referring to 1630 Years for the YEAR ZERO to NO YEAR ZERO gap to be INVALIDATED in the A.D. TIMELINE .................. this originated with WILLIAM MILLER'S PROPHECY

Edited by helonomer

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

1 minute ago, helonomer said:

(!Question)

EDITING

?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,252
  • Content Per Day:  0.55

23 minutes ago, Godismyloveforever said:

For the sake of the Jupiteraniens, let's hope they will all soon live in peace with one another. Once Planet Jupiter has established peace, we will be able to work on establishing a strong relationship with them. Then the possibilities of what can happen between the two planets are astonishing. 

Perhaps we will learn from them how to successfully travel into space.  How glorious would it be if USA could build a space craft that could make USA first Earthlings to walk on the moon. 

:24:

38 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

?

(A Year Zero should not be observed or calculated at all..............that was William Miller's whole point (YOU COUNT THE YEAR ZERO AUTOMATICALLY, it should not "NOT EXIST")............. he referred to this as the "Abomination of Desolation"................when the Great Comet of 1680 Took Place, no more inaccuracies could present themselves, if prediction were isolated to the A.D. Timeline.................LIKE THIS: Flip 1680 Great Comet that ended the "abomination of desolation", to 1986 Halley's Comet to 2061 A.D. Halley's Comet............Halley's Comet is a Prophecy, that has not been correctly co-related to the book of revelations) (everything will be resolved by christmas)

Harold Camping Prediction 9/6/1994

7/17/1994 (Seventh Day of the Seventh Month of Noah) Jupiter Collision

9/23/2017 Jupiter Alignment

7/8/2061 Halley's Comet

24414 Days ............... 42 Years from 2061 Halley's Comet to 2019

(Figure of "Seven Weeks for Daniel Nine" "7 and 9" is tied to Jupiter with Harold Camping) (2300 Days of Daniel from 5/21/2011 was 9/2017 Jupiter) (24 Thousand is 1chronicles27 ............... 24 THOUSAND DAYS TO END OF MANKIND FROM JUPITER)

Everything will be resolved by this Christmas (that includes assessment of wives for Moses on board spacecraft .............. assessment of first strike of old testament countries populations in belt from africa/isreal/middle east/india .................. by not reacting its call murder, its inevitable what is necessary)

Edited by helonomer

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

22 hours ago, helonomer said:

Everything will be resolved by this Christmas 

And if it is not resolved, will you repent of your false prophecies and seek Christ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

55 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

And if it is not resolved, will you repent of your false prophecies and seek Christ?

This is what I'm expecting from the OP =  :runforhills:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

The Bible teaches a first and second coming of God the Father to the Earth? In Dan.
7:18-22 we have the fact that the Ancient of Days was coming to destroy the
Antichrist.

The Ancient of Days and the Son of man are two different persons,
as proven in Dan. 7:9-14. If the Ancient of Days is not the Son of man, then He
must be the Father. If He is the Father, then the Father is coming to the Earth
when Christ comes. This is also proven in Zech. 14:5; Titus 2:11-13. We call
this the first coming of the Father to the Earth to fulfill a mission. The
Second Coming of the Father is at the end of the Millennium when the New
Jerusalem, the capital city of God, comes from Heaven to the Earth to be among
men forever, as stated in Rev. 21:1-21. This is the second time the Father is
pictured in Scripture as coming to the Earth to fulfill a mission. This time He
will be forever among men; and this planet, Earth, will be the site of His
capital forever.

22 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

The Bible teaches a first and second coming of God the Father to the Earth? In Dan.
7:18-22 we have the fact that the Ancient of Days was coming to destroy the
Antichrist.

The Ancient of Days and the Son of man are two different persons,
as proven in Dan. 7:9-14. If the Ancient of Days is not the Son of man, then He
must be the Father. If He is the Father, then the Father is coming to the Earth
when Christ comes. This is also proven in Zech. 14:5; Titus 2:11-13. We call
this the first coming of the Father to the Earth to fulfill a mission. The
Second Coming of the Father is at the end of the Millennium when the New
Jerusalem, the capital city of God, comes from Heaven to the Earth to be among
men forever, as stated in Rev. 21:1-21. This is the second time the Father is
pictured in Scripture as coming to the Earth to fulfill a mission. This time He
will be forever among men; and this planet, Earth, will be the site of His
capital forever.

(Dan. 7:9-14)..........Is the Lord Announcing his Return, through a Sign only on this Earth ............. but instead uses another Planet like Jupiter (like is stated repeatedly in the new testament?) (1999 for "666" to 2009 Norway Spiral, to 2019, 42 years from Halley) (in ten year cycles for 10000 Saints) (a day for 1000 years)

(Isaiah 45:7-14 talks about a "creation" possible the new testament era, where god doesn't take initiative or, doesn't do anything much or at all) (titus 2:11-13, also separates this "earth" from god's return or judgment, as in only for the faithful)

(Rev. 21:1-21, also separates this "earth creation", to another location where god reacts like Jupiter)

(just making a statement)

(OFF TOPIC) God talks about "beasts", his willingness to touch or to judge this earth ................ and they are all INVALID for various reasons ................. if you talk about "dead flesh" (babylon built a polluted temple, and jesus did not challenge that), that is one beast that is invalid, if you talk about the "man that is a beast" (he has no wives, or isn't blessed like "isaiah's ensign", so that is also INVALID) (all BEASTS INVALID = God does not touch this earth, and does nothing)

(Jesus touched a Beast before he entered into Jerusalem, regardless of it begin a donkey, it was the act that signified god's will, about weather or not that beast was valid or INVALID)

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  97
  • Days Won:  1

On 12/22/2019 at 11:34 AM, DustyRoad said:

My military occupational specialty in the Army was somewhat similar. My rig included an AN/GRC-106 radio array along with attendant crypto device (that was the KG-84 since the KW-7 had been compromised by the Walkers). My father started his Army career working the forerunner of my own tactical specialty, sitting in the Syrian Desert snooping on Soviet radio traffic. I had the gear to broadcast in Continuous Wave so the da-da-dits were a potential means of driving myself nuts out in the bush. :D  

Maybe the da da dits did the same to me?? LOL  My wife of 56 years thinks it has affected me. 

I know one thing, it has affected my hearing.  My wife gets upset with me because I ask her "what did you say?" many times a day.  If there is any noise in a crowd and someone is speaking most of the time I can't hear.  The VA has given me hearing aids, but they do not really help very much. 

Anyway, The Lord bless you as you serve Him,

Charles