Sam Phillip Sr

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Yes. 1. Being born again of the Spirit is a miracle (thank you Lord for your power, love, grace and mercy!) 2. The gift of forgiveness: I have 2 sisters, and my middle sister was always the rebellious one. She ended up getting in tragic trouble and spent years in hospital & jail- she was praying that I specifically would forgive her and let her back into my life. God answered her prayer and took away the bitter root in my heart and there was only love for her left. Friend that was nothing I could have ever authentically or sincerely done on my own; that was the power of God at work in my heart. Weeks later we went to the beach together to pray thanking God for his healing and praising him. At that moment we saw a shooting star go across the sky. A beautiful hello from our Father in heaven. 3. When I was 15 at basketball camp I pulled my groin muscle (so painful- you can’t move your upper or lower body without severe shooting pain). I asked the doctor if I could be alone with my dad and I asked my dad to pray. I felt warm tingling in my body and the severe pain was gone and I stopped crying. I still had to use crutches for 2 weeks but it healed rapidly fast. 4. There are so many things to share; each time God shows us something new or speaks to my heart it feels like a miracle. You should go on YouTube and look at testimonies from people all over the world that have come to know Christ-whether it is from a friend or a vision or dream. There are many that will set your heart on fire.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  78
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Define "miracle." Believing in Jesus does not meet any plausible definition of a miracle. There are billions of believers currently. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

I have had terrible and dangerous jobs. Have been in whiteout and very uncertain night conditions. Sudden clarity and normal flying. Have been missed by 'things' I could not imagine and often think: "Thanks Lord for the things I never even saw that missed me.."

We oft forget that God is God no matter what. In the small and large things. He is always working and in my case, I think my Angel worked overtime often. And yes, supernatural miracles have been witnessed by me several times. I think we forget that the Cosmic environment to the Lord High God is all the same whether physical by our standards or otherwise by His. C.S. Lewis called this the 'Unseen Real'.

Edited by Justin Adams

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

On 1/17/2020 at 4:59 AM, DustyRoad said:

I don't think that's the case among active members of this forum, @John Robinson. Feel free to share! :)  

Amen share  what miracle God has done let's hear it 

On 1/25/2020 at 2:43 AM, other one said:

It is probably not what most people would call a miracle, but He kept me from being across the street from the Federal Building in Oklahoma City when Tim McVey blew it up.   I should have been in the parking lot waiting for a parking place to open up in the building across the street...    no one in that lot survived that I am aware of....

Thank God the explosion did not get you.

On 1/17/2020 at 4:26 PM, JustPassingThru said:

I'm not afraid to speak about how my Father has blessed me, ...but please understand I'm not bragging nor do I place my Faith in miracles, ...to me personally we "see" His miracles when we are walking with our Lord, ...just like the disciples observed the miracles Jesus performed when they were with Him and afterwards when they were "walking" with Him "in" Faith.

Father has "multiplied" the food I was serving, once in the states and once here for certain and possibly other times too, ...there were so many "homeless" fed, ...looking back we couldn't of possibly prepared that much food.

Father has lead us to teach children and He has "multiplied" those that come to hear about Jesus.

Father has told me to "lay" hands on someone and they would be healed and they were healed instantly.

Father has supernaturally-naturally swept imminent danger away that was standing right in front of me.

Father gave me an apartment that was right on the Lagoon, A cyclone was coming directly at us, and when it hit there were high winds on both sides of my apartment, but there was just a gentile breeze blowing where I lived.

Father has "blinded" the eyes of the Immigration Agent who wanted to deport me.

Father has "changed" the mind of another Immigration Agent who was about to handcuff me, ...put me in jail and then send me back to the States on the next available flight.

Father has healed my body numerous times; ...biceps muscle torn from the bone and tendons snapped in four places and I was back to work in one week rather than six months like the doctors said, healed two collapsed discs in my lower back twice, once in the States and once here, healed a hole burned into my eye by a trigger happy eye doctor with his laser,  after being legally blind for 60 years He healed my vision to 20/20, Father has "anointed" me like He anointed Bezaleel to enable me to do the work requested by my employers, ...and too many more to list.

In reality my whole life has been a miracle, starting with "not" being aborted by an operation from a back alley doctor on a 15 year old girl in the 40's and being placed with a couple that took very good care of me even though I deserved to be "stoned" by them because of my rebellion, 

...but like Blood Bought has said, ...for me "the" greatest miracle in my life was the day God reached down into the cesspool of humanity and plucked me out, ...washed, cleansed and purified me with the Blood of His Son, ...placed His son's righteousness to my account, ...adopted me to be "His" child and "placed" me "in" His Son, ...a Redeemed, paid for with His Blood "citizen" of Heaven, ...and I personally believe I'm going home real soon!

Lord bless

Wait for the rest of us, remember christ the first fruit and they who are christ at his coming.

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

8 minutes ago, vic66 said:

Thank God the explosion did not get you.

I'm not sure I wouldn't rather be with Jesus, but my wife who has M.S. is really happy I'm still around....   she really does need me so I have to think the Lord did it for her.

25 minutes ago, other one said:

I'm not sure I wouldn't rather be with Jesus, but my wife who has M.S. is really happy I'm still around....   she really does need me so I have to think the Lord did it for her.

It would have been a untimely death not good, time was given to get right with God

2) wrestle like Jacob with the Lord, his a healer and merciful God

Examine your walk with the Lord remember his the same yesterday,today and forever

Edited by vic66

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, vic66 said:

It would have been a untimely death not good, time was given to get right with God

2) wrestle like Jacob with the Lord, his a healer and merciful God

Examine your walk with the Lord remember his the same yesterday,today and forever

vic, I've been right with God for a long time before that... 

what is a timely death...   being ready to go has little to do with age.

18 hours ago, other one said:

vic, I've been right with God for a long time before that... 

what is a timely death...   being ready to go has little to do with age.

getting blown up unexpectedly not good precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saint