IGNORED

Does any have less respect for Jay Sekulow and etc now for being a mouthpiece for Trump

Amigo42

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

10 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

True enough, but I can hope, that someday there will be someone relatively acceptable, at least an improvement!

the kind of people we would approve spiritually for the job would not be effective....   If the president was not who he is he would not be effective....   and I don't think people understand just how surrounded he is by Christian pastors and serious Christian's....    the president is a Presbyterian which in my groups is considered Christian Light...    more ritual than spiritual and the President pretty much shows it...   Everyone wants him to be a good Southern Baptist....     We had one of those and it didn't work out so well.

I just find it so difficult to believe there are so many here that is down on him considering what he is doing for the country....

• Well Said! 1

22 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

While that may be true historically, it doesn't seem to apply to this administration. There are several long-serving Republicans that have completely reversed their position from the Clinton impeachment. Currently the Republican Senate has made an impervious wall against Trump's removal from office. Even if it were clear that he should be removed from office, I do not think the Senate would allow it to happen.

and considering the destruction it would cause throughout our entire system and standing with others in the world they should not....

Set back and think about what would happen if the President was removed from office and someone who was not America First put in his place.....     and that's why the President is fighting them so.   They have been built up into a deep state by the past 5 presidents that want us to be in a global government and the president is fighting that and they are all trying to remove him from office because of it.....    that's what all the whistleblowers have been about.....     He's not doing what they tell him to do so he has to go..

And if we manage to let the democrats and globalist GOP people do that it will be a sad day in history.   If they take power it won't be long before we stop helping Israel and when that happens we stop getting help from God...…    and ten years later if it follows the history of other countries who have done so we will be another Venezuela and half of us starving to death for there won't be anywhere else to go for help. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

15 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

What are these potential problems? I'm probably not as familiar with Pence as I should be.

I am not going to get into his past on here...   you can look it all up for yourself...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

On 1/21/2020 at 4:22 AM, Amigo42 said:

Does any have less respect or a lesser view of people like Jay Sekulow, Sarah Sanders, etc. for how they appear to be a mouthpiece for Trump?  I know that Sekulow loves the Lord and has done a lot for Him, and I believe the same about Sanders.  However, both of them have unknowingly or used plausible deniability to essentially lie for Trump or at least repeat his lies.  How can a Christian be a mouthpiece for a proven liar and moral degenerate such as Trump?  I know Sarah Sander had to have known she lied multiple times.  At the least she repeated lies that I'm sure she knew full well they were.  Maybe she reasoned in herself that it's Trump who is lying and not her.  

So I guess now, seven days later we can all see who "is" lying, ...and I'm proud of Jay Sekulow and the defense lawyers for "exposing" the darkness and lies and bringing the Truth to light.

Lord bless

Edited by JustPassingThru
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

So I guess now, seven days later we can all see who "is" lying, ...and I'm proud of Jay Sekulow and the defense lawyers for "exposing" the darkness and lies and bringing the Truth to light.

Lord bless

and showing who brought the darkness and lies and which people in the GOP are involved.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

lawyers for "exposing" the darkness and lies and bringing the Truth to light.

Yep, just like all the media outlets, Trump's personal attorney, his own words, investigations, 20+ women who all shed light on the darkness of Trump's life and his corruption.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

On 1/22/2020 at 3:04 AM, K9Buck said:

Obama also oversaw the most corrupt administration in American history.  Hillary, Biden and others were cashing in and getting rich at the expense of the American taxpayer.

Wow!  Compared to Trump's Administration, the Obama admin were saints in terms of corruption.  No leg to stand on for that argument brother.   

Edited by Amigo42

On 1/22/2020 at 4:36 PM, Coliseum said:

If a Christian were ever elected, he would have to compromise his godly values to some degree in order to satisfy the world's demands.

This is what I think Obama did.  

No problem Lady.  You've contributed substantially to the overall discussion.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

On 1/29/2020 at 9:47 AM, Amigo42 said:

Yep, just like all the media outlets, Trump's personal attorney, his own words, investigations, 20+ women who all shed light on the darkness of Trump's life and his corruption.

Yeah that's a good one. I give you thumps up for that and a happy face. :):t2: