• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 1/23/2020 at 9:27 PM, ChristianBoy1243 said:

What are your thoughts on homosexual people? 

about the same as Adulterers, Fornicators, Liars, and Thieves

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,682
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 2/1/2020 at 2:28 PM, maryjayne said:

Celibate homosexual Christians are no less acceptable to God than single celibate heterosexuals.

Do you know of some  Bible passages that support that conclusion?

• Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,682
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 1/23/2020 at 10:27 PM, ChristianBoy1243 said:

Personally, I want nothing at all to do with the strong delusion of a homosexual. It is not an alternative "lifestyle". It is sin, God calls it an abomination. Can't compromise on that at all, but can encourage anyone to pray to be relieved  of that strong delusion, and can join in that prayer with anyone that wants that relief. Cannot say, oh that's okay it is just another sin and all of us sin falling short of the glory of God. There needs be a personal spiritual fight against sin, not a "that's okay" tolerance of it.

"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.  And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God." I Corinthians 6:9-11

"The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders,  and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.  Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false,  in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness." 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

32 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

I dont need them. Homosexuals are born like that. Its a disability and from something wrong with their development hormonally in the 12/13th week of pregnancy, when the sex of the fetus is determined. They, themselves are no more sinful than any other disabled person.

I expect you think they choose to become homosexual, or are made to be homosexual by outside influences, and can thus become heterosexual if they choose.

I am not going to discuss or argue about the origin of someones homosexuality. I know many celibate christian homosexuals. They would love to marry and have children with members of the opposite sex. They pray for healing, but in the meantime, unless God chooses to change their nature, they are celibate and just as much a Christian as anyone else. It is no more a sin to be born homosexual than it is to be born with Downs syndrome, and the homosexuals deserve the same love and respect as anyone else.

The argument that homosexuality is acceptable because it is natural because homosexuals where born that way is not a valid justification for Homosexuality not being evil...

A basic Christian teaching is that we are all born in a fallen nature where we are destined to sin..

Using the argument that if one is born that way then it is ok we can justify all sins as being ok since we where all born with a fallen nature and therefore we are only being natural..

The great tragedy in people pushing this extremely evil argument is that if a homosexual actually believes their argument of the justification of what the Bible declares to be an abomination.. That homosexual will not acknowledge their homosexuality is sin and not rely on the atonement of the LORD Jesus Christ to win for them forgiveness and redemption..

Jesus declared that only blasphemy of the Holy Spirit was unforgivable.. Therefore homosexuality is forgivable and the grace of God is on offer to homosexuals.. But for someone to be forgiven they MUST acknowledge that they have sinned and are in need of the Atonement of Jesus to atone for that sin.. Once a homosexual is convinced that their sin is not sin because they where born that way and that it is natural and ok,,, then they will never seek the covering of the atonement of the LORD Jesus Christ for something they now consider justified and good...

People are sending homosexuals to the eternal lake of fire with their attempts to justify homosexuality as being justified and good because ""they where born that way""

In their  minds they think they are supporting homosexuals, loving homosexuals, respecting homosexuals.. But in truth they are Killing homosexuals.. Doing their best to send them to the second death in the lake of fire..

• Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.95
  • Days Won:  21

Just now, maryjayne said:

Did you miss the many times I said "celibate" ??

Single Christians have to control their urges. Paedophiles have to control their urges. Homosexuals have to control their urges.

But all can be Christians and loved by God, regardless of their urges.

Yes. Same could be said of alcoholics. Abstinence is not a sin.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

5 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

Did you miss the many times I said "celibate" ??

Single Christians have to control their urges. Paedophiles have to control their urges. Homosexuals have to control their urges.

But all can be Christians and loved by God, regardless of their urges.

Do you believe Jesus????

Matthew 5: KJV

27Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery: {28} But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart."

So your message states that as long as homosexual does not physically act upon his lusting over other men then he has not sinned and is OK with the LORD...... 

Your message is Death to anyone who believes you..

Yes indeed God loves us sinners.. But by having the urge one has Sinned Already..

Your message is as long as you do not act upon your urge then you have not sinned and there is nothing you need to seek atonement for.... 

My LORD Jesus who is in control of who is Redeemed and who is condemned thinks differently to you..

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

On 1/23/2020 at 7:27 PM, ChristianBoy1243 said:

I see this was posted in the Welcome section as was appropriately moved to the general forums. The OP in this case was also active on site one day and hasn't returned since. We as Worthy members have also previously exhausted the topic with endless pages pertaining to it. So, I'm gonna pass on further efforts because the opster isn't going to see this, apparently. Next time someone having the determination to remain will get my attention. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,260
  • Topics Per Day:  0.50
  • Content Count:  4,385
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

On 1/23/2020 at 7:27 PM, ChristianBoy1243 said:

I know, if those people who are involved, will suffer eternal punishment, if not repented of, because of its sinful nature, Male or Female.

Proverbs 28:13 13He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

All men have fallen short of the glory of God. All men sin, in thought, word, and deed. The Law doesn't save us; who can obey it? The Sermon on the Mount is Moses 2.0---Moses on steroids. Jesus was saying that the Law isn't enough. The heart must be transformed. Can you transform it?  We cannot do a doggone thing. Only Jesus can change the heart. The Law points out a problem, but it offers no solution. You have a lust problem? You go to Jesus; you have an anger issue, you go to Jesus. Are you saying mean-spirited things about others behind their backs? You go to Jesus. You cannot change your behavior, except outwardly---and that is no more than embracing the law, nothing more than making a New Years resolution. Simply not doing something on the outside is not enough. Your heart must change, and only Jesus can change it.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,508
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

On 1/23/2020 at 9:27 PM, ChristianBoy1243 said:

Quite simple: Love the sinner, hate the sin. The Lord used one of the strongest words in the Bible describing sodomy [homosexuality], an abomination. My thoughts are just that, my thoughts and opinion; it's what God says and what counts.

Leviticus 18:22 (KJV) Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. [emphasis added]

1 Corinthians 6:9 (KJV) Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Revelation 21:8 (KJV) But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

ABOMINA'TION, n.

1. Extreme hatred; detestation.

2. The object of detestation, a common signification in scripture.

The way of the wicked is an abomination to the Lord. Prov.xv.

3. Hence, defilement, pollution, in a physical sense, or evil doctrines and practices, which are moral defilements, idols and idolatry, are called abominations. The Jews were an abomination to the Egyptians; and the sacred animals of the Egyptians were an abomination to the Jews. The Roman army is called the abomination of desolation. Mat. 24:13. In short, whatever is an object of extreme hatred, is called an abomination.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Brilliant! 1