• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Neighbor said:

or as I call it, "share a germ time".

Indeed, Those with Kids know September and October is when the whole family gets sick at least once, when school starts...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Content Count:  56,135
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

11 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Do you still have mice lady? Maybe you can get recipes.

I was going through the #Wuhan twitter search last night and watched a guy dipping live mice or baby rats in some liquid that looked like melted butter and eat them whole...  I don't remember being that grossed out before.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

Could you imagine if the U.S. Put the entire state of California on Lockdown and quarantined them? California has 39 Million people in it. Is this just an overblown reaction by the Chinese authorities? Or is this significantly worse than they are saying? 

Oh not only imagine it but dreamed about it for years...   LoL.

• Haha 2
  • Brilliant! 1

We should keep in mind that China's CDC thing and research is located about 30 miles north of Wuhan and that's where they keep a lot of their pathogens for research...   I'm starting to hear theories that they may have accidentally let something get away from there.  Let us hope this is just rumors that usually get circulated in times like this.....    but it is too possible to totally discard.     If this was manufactured though, it would be  way more serious than we would normally imagine.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

2 hours ago, dhchristian said:

Could you imagine if the U.S. Put the entire state of California on Lockdown and quarantined them? California has 39 Million people in it. Is this just an overblown reaction by the Chinese authorities? Or is this significantly worse than they are saying? 

Communism can do what our republic cant do. And Im glad they quarantined as much as they did. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

2 hours ago, other one said:

We should keep in mind that China's CDC thing and research is located about 30 miles north of Wuhan and that's where they keep a lot of their pathogens for research...   I'm starting to hear theories that they may have accidentally let something get away from there.  Let us hope this is just rumors that usually get circulated in times like this.....    but it is too possible to totally discard.     If this was manufactured though, it would be  way more serious than we would normally imagine.

Coincidentally, an expert in pathogens was the first potential case of coronavirus in mexico. He had just returned from wuhan. He did test negative though.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-president-xi-warns-of-grave-situation-as-china-infection-spreads-11917542?fbclid=IwAR13mW6kD6T3oDpd08Jud8QfSHc7luuCW_7Dzq_UtetE87NStwh1F5Ffsw0

Coronavirus: President Xi warns of 'grave situation' as China infection spreads

More than 50 million people are on lockdown in China as the government warns the virus is "accelerating its spread".

from a video of a nurse at one of their hospitals.  Because it is on twitter and some of the language prior to it makes it impossible to post here.

the 3rd video of a #wuhan nurse mentally meltdown due to pressure of fighting the deadly #WuhanCoronovirus non stop after city quarantine she said if we rest,then we are treated as traitors. i worked nonstop everyday. Only death is waiting for me here.

In the short video you can hear her speaking about it in Chinese, but the strain and pain in her voice just cuts to one's heart

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,475
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Matthew 24:6 (KJV) And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. Matthew 24:7 (KJV) For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.  [emphasis mine]

Verse six doesn't limit this "war' to just nations and kingdoms. It sounds like a war on pestilences [viruses - diseases] are also included. Another word for 'divers' is; various places. We're seeing a "convergence" of everything prophetic aligning and coming on as birth pangs. Just one more affirmation we're living in and witnessing the end-times in my opinion. 

I find this interesting. I forget his name but, the inventor of the microscope, took a look at his contaminated drinking water under his microscope; and what he seen he called "beasts". I thought, "how fitting".