• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  378
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, maryjayne said:

This was written before Jesus death. His death fulfilled the law. The law, as a historical record of why Jesus died, and all the events and prophecy leading up to His birth, life, death and resurrection remains. We have it as a record of past events and proof of who Jesus is.

Once Jesus died, Torah, as a power of law over us, became obsolete. Jesus, as the supreme fulfillment of sacrifice, made it no longer necessary. The Holy Spirit came to believers after Jesus death to provide an inner teacher and guide. We no longer need an outer one. Jesus, not law, is our mediator, among other things.

I hope you agree.

His death relieved the Curse off us, bc he died a cursed death.. He would never tell us to not Follow His/Fathers Law/Commandments, and if he did He wldnt be the true Messiah. Thankfully what yiu all belive is just old false doctrine, bc it takes credit away from Him. And that was the main points of his teaching, He did not come to mess with Torah, 1st John 3:4 Transgression of Torah is sin. He wouldnt ever condone sin. 

6 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

This is a discussion forum. I am discussing. I am not arguing with God. I disagree with some of the ways you are interpretating scripture, and am debating the points.

If you are not here to discuss and debate, what is your purpose in this part of the forum?

I am not angry, I am doing nothing wrong.

You said it was before his death as if that means sometbhng, thankfully Messiah said not until Heaven and earth pass away, (thats after the 1k years of no evil on earth)He knew people would believe like this. So HE made it ultra clear, and no interpretation is necsacry or allowed its not a parable, its History. 

Edited by Yishai

1 minute ago, maryjayne said:

I ask again, what are you saying in meant by Torah? When you use that term, what portion of scripture do you mean?

Most any time you see The Law mentioned in KJV that means Torah, which is first 5 books. And He even showed us how to read them if you pay attention to Alot of Keys in NT. As I was giving the example of All of Us being Slaves who was saved from Egypt(Sin) and Paul showing how we are slaves to Sin of the flesh and how we all become "Saved" and how we all are Seeds of Abraham. And Dosnt Forever men Forever? Directly from The Fathers Mouth, the only Commandment that a gentile convert dont have to worry about Is ADULT circumcision, we Should learn all the others and keep them at our own comfortable pace, example, if im hunting and kill a animial, I should definitely drain the Blood as The Father has taught us to do so In Torah. 

5 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

But the keeping of the law, as an active set of laws in place, passed at the moment of Christ's death, when the curtain in the temple was rent in two.

This is adding to. We are not allowed to do this. This statement is not scripture, besides the curtain in temple being rent in two. And its contradicting to the rest of the Bible so we all can rest assured its incorrect. We are just no longer under the curse of, if you dont keep every single law you are cursed. Were just no longer cursed, Law still fully stands. Nothing contradicts this, this is why Messiah also taught those who teach even the least of commandments have passed will be called the least in Heaven...notice they can still get in Heaven, but thell be the least for teaching this.

1 minute ago, maryjayne said:

But we physically cannot keep all the law in Torah, and much is not applicable either.

So which parts of Torah do you keep?

Ps. What about child circumcision at 8 days old if it's only adult circumcision?

Yea we should still circumcised are baby boys, to fulfil clean and unclean not for entering covenant, like adult circumcision, we can keep all that is applicable to us, most we dont even have to think about like incest, lieing with animals, homosexuality, remember only a cpl hundred laws apply to us , and we are under a minimum of 15,000 federal laws and upto 50,000 in USA. 

One commandment that applies to everyone is saying the Sh'ma prayer deut 6:4, every morning and night. 

• Oy Vey! 1

2 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

Ps. Summarising a passage of scripture, or pulling together a scriptural principal is not adding to it. Preachers and teachers of the Bible do it all the time. You have done it in your posts. It's ok.

Not one single verse says "do not follow my fathers commands" its says the opposite tho many times in NT.  The father showed me thru acts 15.21 it was like whhaaat, mind blown and sure enough He is the King of Confirmations!, if your open to His teachings search and pray and see for yourself, and I believe you will come to what was shown to me Sister...bc what you believe is not from what you have learned, but from what u was taught, I know bc millions believe the same doctrine..  seek His understandings, on your own without this fourm and without me, and without any man, just you and Him, and I believe He will reveal all these things to you, with amazement hitting you the whole time hahaha

Have a good night sister, May you be blessed in the Name of Y'shua haMashiayach our Saviour. Im hitting the bed lol 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,165
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

10 hours ago, Yishai said:

Its very simple, if I was talking to a person about Messiah, and they believed and had Faith I would then hand them the New Testament and say this is your Salvation, Then I would hand them The Torah and say this is your instructions and Law as a new citizen(salvation is the citzenship) then hand the remainder of the Tanach(OT) and say these are the Prophecys. 

Just wondering if you've gotten around to reading the book of Galatians lately . . . Paul makes some pretty good arguments for gospel as opposed to law.

• Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

6 hours ago, walla299 said:

Just wondering if you've gotten around to reading the book of Galatians lately . . . Paul makes some pretty good arguments for gospel as opposed to law.

Oh yes, I will be going thru every book of NT for this full report, Paul never ever speaks against Gods commandments, only the false teaching that Torah saves people, which was a major misunderstanding among Jews. Messiah showed that know one can uphold Torah Spiritually, without the Messiah and Holy spirit, for if you have looked at a woman with lust, you have committed adultery in your heart, which was a unforgivable Sin in the first Covenant, anyone can physically uphold Torah and not be saved at all, as all the Pharisees did. 

If everyone will remember 1st john 3:4, you can better understand how absurd it would sound to anyone, to say the Law has been abolished. Lawlessness is of haSatan, not The Son. 

Edited by Yishai

Im going to open up this morning to Leviticus 26, and re write this for you all, and any Orthodox Jews who maybe present, as many people believe our Messiah is not spoken of in Torah... this is a really nice chapter, it has the keeping of commands, The Messiah, and the old being revived bc of the new.

26:2-4 "Ye shall Keep My Sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary:I am Yahweh 3. If you walk in my statutes and keep my commandments, and do them; 4. Then I will give you rain in due season"

26:9 "For I will have respect unto you and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you. 10. And ye shall eat old store, and BRING FORTH THE OLD BECAUSE OF THE NEW. 12. And I will Walk among you, and will be your Elohim, and ye shall be my people. 13. I am YHWH your Elohim who brought you forth out of the land of Egypty" 14. But if you will not hearken unto Me and will Not do all these commandments: 15. And if ye shall despise my statutes"

Now lets compare this with Mathew 5:17-19 in a version peer reviewed by 1000s of Christian and Jewish scholars..

5:17-19 "Do not think that I Have come to loosen Torah or the prophets, I have not come to loosen but to fulfill. 18. For truly I say to you that not one Yodh or Stroke will pass from Torah until everything happens. 19. All who loosen therefore from one of these small commandments and teach thus to the sons of man, will be called little in the Kingdom of Heaven, but all who do and teach this will be called great in The Kingdom of Heaven"

This of course is not to do with acts meeting, but it was on my mind this morning and wanted to share.  Thanks all.

13 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

What do you mean by a series of reports? This doesn't sound like a discussion thread. It sounds like a sermon/teaching thread.

I mean I'm physically writing all these reports here at home. To show without doubt, there is only one truth. But thats along way from being done! Haha 

Im going to open up thismorning to Leviticus 26, and re write this for you all, and any Orthodox Jews who maybe present, as many people believe our Messiah is not spoken of in Torah... this is a really nice chapter, it has the keeping of commands, The Messiah, and the old being revived bc of the new.

26:2-4 "Ye shall Keep My Sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary:I am Yahweh 3. If you walk in my statutesand keep my commandments, and do them; 4. Then I will give you rain in due season"

26:9 "For I will have respect unto you and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you. 10. And ye shall eat old store, and BRING FORTH THE OLD BECAUSE OF THE NEW. 12. And I will Walk among you, and will be your Elohim, and ye shall be my people. 13. I am YHWH your Elohim who brought you forth out of the land of Egypty" 14. But if you will not hearken unto Me and will Not do all these commandments: 15. And if ye shall despise my statutes"

Now lets compare this with Mathew 5:17-19 in a version peer reviewed by 1000s of Christian and Jewish scholars..

5:17-19 "Do not think that I Have come to loosen Torah or the prophets, I have not come to loosen but to fulfill. 18. For truly I say to you that not one Yodh or Stroke will pass from Torah until everything happens. 19. All who loosen therefore from one of these small commandments and teach thus to the sons of man, will be called little in the Kingdom of Heaven, but all who do and teach this will be called great in The Kingdom of Heaven"

This of course is not to do with acts meeting, but it was on my mind this morning and wanted to share.  Thanks all.

Edited by Yishai