• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

According to prophecy ,  TO CHRIST and the apostels I can sum it up just like this .

In days that resemble the days of lott and of naoh.

When evil was greatly increased ,  when due to the love of sin the love of many has waxed cold .

In days where famines are increasing ,   pestilences ,   

Many false prophets arise and are deceiving many .

In days where evil is called good ,  and honored by the world and churches .

In days where there is a move to unite the world as one , like tower of babel .

In days …………………………………...BE WATCHING IS ALL I CAN SAY and be prepared to even die for the LORD .

days where violence fills the lands . 

Days where not only do boys and men call themselves girls and women and girls and women call them selves boys and men ,   BUT IT IS SEEN as VILE and WICKED to even correct such a delusional mindset .

AKA .      BETTER be ready is all I can say .   cause we in the days where the men wanna know MEN and the women wanna know women and not only is not spoken against , ITS HONORED , NOW they can marry 

and if one even tries to correct , not only do they surround the bake shops and houses but even the churches join in and call us haters .     FOLKS ,    BE YE READY for in an hour YE THINK NOT 

AND THIS GENERATION THINKS NOT.   IT THINKS NOT and it mocks those who are ready , watching and warning , Just like lots own sons in law mocked him .     And it only keeps getting worse . 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,090
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

56 minutes ago, The Survivor said:

Which time zone? :)

These are the DVD region codes:
Region 1 - Canada, the United States and U.S. territories.
Region 2 - Japan, Europe, South Africa, the Middle East (including Egypt) and Greenland.
Region 3 - Southeast Asia, and East Asia (including Hong Kong).

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

7 hours ago, Amigo42 said:
When do you all think Christ will return? How much time do you think there is till the end. I believe the end is very near, maybe 100-500 years. The Bible in Daniel says that in the last days "knowledge shall increase and people will run to and fro throughout the earth(Daniel 12:4). There has not been a time in history where human knowledge has expanded like this. In the last 200 years humans literally from horse and buggy to the moon.

I believe Christ is already here.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

10 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

I believe Christ is already here.

Beware when they see he is here or there ……………….Lets not heed the nar prophets and such  . 

HE IS STILL IN HEAVEN ,   BUT things will be a changing in an blink of the eye , WHEN at that trump , KABOOM HE COMES FOR HIS OWN and to lay down the wrath of GOD against the ungodly 

who loved and practiced a lie ,  aka you know this inclusive lie etc .    cause I see lots of promotion about UNITY UNITY and lets have lots of good works ,  BUT ME SEES MUCH SIN in their dialgouge at the same TIME .

Folks ,     BE READY .     its all I can say .  and heed not the inclusive satanic inclusive unity lie spawned from satan and birthed from ROME .   FLEE IT one and FLEE IT ALL .     Be encouraged now .   

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

11 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Beware when they see he is here or there ……………….Lets not heed the nar prophets and such  . 

HE IS STILL IN HEAVEN ,   BUT things will be a changing in an blink of the eye , WHEN at that trump , KABOOM HE COMES FOR HIS OWN and to lay down the wrath of GOD against the ungodly 

who loved and practiced a lie ,  aka you know this inclusive lie etc .    cause I see lots of promotion about UNITY UNITY and lets have lots of good works ,  BUT ME SEES MUCH SIN in their dialgouge at the same TIME .

Folks ,     BE READY .     its all I can say .  and heed not the inclusive satanic inclusive unity lie spawned from satan and birthed from ROME .   FLEE IT one and FLEE IT ALL .     Be encouraged now .   

He walks with us. We should be in constant prayer.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  478
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,565
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

Paul that day will not come until the antichrist is revealed. And he comes with signs and wonder. He,will give a mark and command worship as if he was God. When he comes we are at the door.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

4 hours ago, The Survivor said:

When I read the Bible I used to figure that when He said He was coming soon and that "this generation will not pass without seeing the coming of Man," that the second coming already happened. But for ages people pointed out to me I am wrong in that. That is Matthew 24:34. If a generation is collectively the average lifespan of them humans about 100 years (so young), then would that mean the Second Coming came and went?

This has been in the back of my mind for ages.

Matthew 24:34, which I believe is what you are referring to, points back to what Jesus said would happen, not the generation who heard His words in person. 

Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place.

"all these things take place" is talking about everything above that verse that Jesus said pertaining to His return.

• Well Said! 1