IGNORED

The Paranormal on TV

SavedOnebyGrace

And now the History channel is presenting a show on The Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch. This is supposed to delve into the Indian curse on the land and the frequent UFO sightings.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,488
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

Idk if it's still there, but it spent a long time there. I think it was one stop of many. But there's plenty goings on at Denver...

I have no way to know or verify it but, I hear tell there's something very big constructed under the Denver Airport?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.40

6 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

Yes, and this somewhat relates to this thread, but maybe deserves its own thread. But there is much to do with "illuminati" and NWO in Denver. There is also much that goes on underground there as well as Colorado Springs, etc. 

I always sorta followed Andrew Wommack in Colorado Springs I hope he isn’t ruined. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

5 minutes ago, Kristin said:

I always sorta followed Andrew Wommack in Colorado Springs I hope he isn’t ruined. 

I don't think the devil can get anywhere near Andrew Womack :) 

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I don't think the devil can get anywhere near Andrew Womack :) 

Good. I find him faithful. 

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I have no way to know or verify it but, I hear tell there's something very big constructed under the Denver Airport?

I have seen and heard that also. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I’ve read also things about Dulce NM. Denver airport is very far away from the city. It has demon statues watching you if you look. The paintings are horrific. I wouldn’t recommend ever landing in Denver. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

18 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

And now the History channel is presenting a show on The Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch. This is supposed to delve into the Indian curse on the land and the frequent UFO sightings.

Blessings SObG

I'm not sure what happened to this thread but glad to see you are still on -Topic......I saw the History channel too & I thought "Oh no,they got this channel too!!!"Thats like that big deal they were making about the Curse of Oak Island TV show,basically they are prospectors but they keep getting into all the stories about the spirits there that curses anyone who digs there & how many freaky accidents & deaths happened because of this curse,same thing really...leading people to believe anything in the world that takes away from GOD....its horrible

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,178
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

22 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

The Skinwalker Ranch is a very interesting place...   If the people who used to maintain it can be trusted with their stories it is interesting in deed....   Have listened to interviews on Radio and interfaced a short bit on the phone and some of the thing could curl you hair....    It is my understanding that the Government took over the land some years ago and I know we could not go on the ranch 4 years ago.

• Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,488
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

9 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings SObG

I'm not sure what happened to this thread but glad to see you are still on -Topic......I saw the History channel too & I thought "Oh no,they got this channel too!!!"Thats like that big deal they were making about the Curse of Oak Island TV show,basically they are prospectors but they keep getting into all the stories about the spirits there that curses anyone who digs there & how many freaky accidents & deaths happened because of this curse,same thing really...leading people to believe anything in the world that takes away from GOD....its horrible

If real, I wonder if these people realize the potential spiritual danger they are exposing themselves too, the demonic realm? Our Bible seems to indicate there are certain geographical areas where spiritual activity is heightened, Pergamos, Satan's seat for one, the Kings of Persia and Greece and a number of mountains / high hills. If Jesus was being literal and not figurative, the abyss or Hell has portals in a number of geographic locations evidently.

Matthew 16:18 (KJV) And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. [emphasis added]

Gates: [G. 4439]  πύλη pýlē, poo'-lay - apparently a primary word; a gate, i.e. the leaf or wing of a folding entrance (literally or figuratively):—gate.

I'll refrain from commenting on all these ET, UFO and paranormal programs everywhere on TV and movies these days; other than it's a lie from Hell and a deception. I did watch the first episode of Skin Walkers, from a biblical viewpoint and perspective. I was thinking to myself; fools, if you spent half your time reading and understanding the Bible, rather than chasing and investigating the dark side...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1