IGNORED

COVID-19 Cure? Gilead Sciences' antiviral Remdesivir possibly cured the first known US COVID-19 patient; University of Nebraska and world clinical trials of remdesivir underway

rontiger

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,176
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

10 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Drink plenty of warm liquids every twenty minutes to flush any bacteria into the stomach where the stomach acids will kill them also.

Gargle with salt water, or vinegar or alcohol to kills germs/bacteria

Oh well, looks like Kwik already addressed this.....       so let me just remind that this isn't a bacteria it is a virus.

though the advice is not harmful and is especially helpful if that warm liquid is coffee.    Gargling can be helpful but mostly for bad breath and gingivitis. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

45 minutes ago, other one said:

Oh well, looks like Kwik already addressed this.....       so let me just remind that this isn't a bacteria it is a virus.

though the advice is not harmful and is especially helpful if that warm liquid is coffee.    Gargling can be helpful but mostly for bad breath and gingivitis. 

Correct Brother ,it is a parasite with a nucleus      and in addressing some "symptoms" can be helpful (like a sore throat)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,243
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

Naturally you all responding negatively to my post did now view or listen to the video, because its not only about drinking warm liquids to help kill bacteria,

the warm liquids like chicken broth help to dislodge solidified mucus in the lungs that this virus does, this video also mentions to take other precautions.

I have been drinking warm liquids just by natural instinct for thee weeks now,( because I sensed congestion in my chest area ) also taking oregano oil before drinking my chicken broth, also placing oregano herbs in the broth is good too. It has helped rid me of any congestion.

So I am going to continue drinking warm to hot liquids, as long as this VIRUS is around.

This virus solidifies mucus in the lungs. Drinking warm liquids like chicken broth is helpful not worthless information.  It help to decongest the chest area.

Cold beverages are not helpful, warm liquids are.  Drinking plenty of warm liquids like chicken broth is beneficial .  Also oregano  or oregano oil is good to keep the lungs clear.

The video speak not only of warm liquids,it also mentions how long the virus lasts on items and also to wash hands, take a shower after coming back from somewhere, all good and wise info.

In Christ Jesus Always;

1to3

Edited by 1to3

29 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

Naturally you all responding negatively to my post did now view or listen the video, because its not only about drinking warm liquids to help kill bacteria,

the warm liquids like chicken broth help to dislodge solidified mucus in the lungs that this virus does, this video also mentions to take other precautions.

I have been drinking warm liquids just by natural instinct for thee weeks now,(  because I sense congestion in my chest area  because I sense congestion in my chest area) also taking oregano oil before drinking my chicken broth, also placing oregano herbs in the broth is good too. It has helped rid me of any congestion.

So I am going to continue drinking warm to hot liquids, as long as this VIRUS is around.

This virus solidifies mucus in the lungs. Drinking warm liquids like chicken broth is helpful not worthless information.  It help to decongest the chest area.

Cold beverages are not helpful, warm liquids are.  Drinking plenty of warm liquids like chicken broth is beneficial .  Also oregano  or oregano oil is good to keep the lungs clear.

The video speak not only of warm liquids,it also mentions how long the virus lasts on items and also to wash hands, take a shower after coming back from somewhere, all good and wise info.

In Christ Jesus Always;

1to3

Personally ,I wasn't speaking negatively about YOUR post,I was only hoping to inform as this video has been going around for quite some time misinforming people and claiming other than what it can do  I don't believe anyone else was speaking negatively about your post either but also had the same intention   It is never positive to pass on false info....no one saying you were aware or it was deliberate

Certainly ,another one & I just said....there are benefits and the benefits can aid in addressing  some symptoms

Don't take offense,it surely was not personal:emot-hug:     With love-in Christ,Kwik

btw,the CDC & WHO claims there is not enough data to substantiate any of these things either...they are just taking educated "guesses" based on data from other viruses

Yes,good& wise info but zero facts considering its stability

Edited by kwikphilly

19 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

Naturally you all responding negatively to my post did now view or listen to the video, because its not only about drinking warm liquids to help kill bacteria,

I have been drinking warm liquids just by natural instinct for thee weeks now,( because I sensed congestion in my chest area ) also taking oregano oil before drinking my chicken broth, also placing oregano herbs in the broth is good too. It has helped rid me of any congestion.

In Christ Jesus Always;

1to3

10 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Personally ,I wasn't speaking negatively about YOUR post,I was only hoping to inform as this video has been going around for quite some time misinforming people and claiming other than what it can do  I don't believe anyone else was speaking negatively about your post either but also had the same intention   It is never positive to pass on false info....no one saying you were aware or it was deliberate

Certainly ,another one & I just said....there are benefits and the benefits can aid in addressing  some symptoms

Don't take offense,it surely was not personal:emot-hug:     With love-in Christ,Kwik

Again you must have my video posting mixed up with some other video, because Omegaman posted HIS VIDEO yesterday. If you bothered to view it you would have known that.

Anyhow today I have posted a full day of prayer, for God to come and intervene , heal those with the virus, bring people to Gods plan of Mercy and Grace through Christ Jesus and help that a cure be found, in the blood name of Christ Jesus. Amen! Amen! Amen!

So I am not going to debate on the validity of my posts, concerning the value there is in drinking warm liquids or other  as I don't post rubbish and was trying to share something that has been helping me as well through this crisis. 

In Christ Jesus Always;

1to3

No need to jump down my throat Sis & no one is looking for you to "defend" your post....perhaps you might notice that right under your link is Omegas video so maybe that is why I /we are assuming it is in your post because it is

You can post whatever you like and share whatever you do & think others might benefit from,even if it is rubbing tulips all over your face and bathing in warm goats milk but surely you will have to except someone elses response to it,no?

No one is debating you,you'll have to do that by yourself but certainly I do not think I hsve anything mixed up ,correct me if I'm wrong.....his video is in your post or I'm  cockeyed:35:

With much love& joining you in prayer in Jesus Name-Kwik

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  771
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/07/1947

Today, New Zealand has no new cases of Covid-19 infection!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

On 5/3/2020 at 8:33 PM, Paul James said:

Today, New Zealand has no new cases of Covid-19 infection!

This is a great example of a coronavirus response done right! I hope it remains that way and wish the US could learn from this example and examples from other countries like South Korea.

57 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

This is a great example of a coronavirus response done right! I hope it remains that way and wish the US could learn from this example and examples from other countries like South Korea.

58 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

New Zealand is where the rich have fled for safety from Cvid-19.

Please ; listen to this  youtube interview of Mrs. Judy A. Mikovits PHD

it is very informative up until the end of the interview.  Here is the youtube title:

Former AIDS Scientist Exposes Dr. Fauci’s Medical Corruption