Brother J

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

In a previous post, I wrote about how I am learning that while we live on this earth today, God has communion with us at his table everyday. And since we are at his table we should have table mannors.

In my heart of hearts I get a word of knowledge and learned somethings about heavenly table manners whilest being alive on earth.

1.) No one wins a argument

2.) Lovers can be cruel so dont rush into any relationship keep it cordial, thought man or woman may have beauty on the outside their heart can be more bitter than wormwood. 

3.) We are not to use our words to do our own bidding but God's and in the exchanging of angry words we are actually being violent with one another. 

Hateful comments, and bashing is a form of war, the author of the book the art of war said that all warefare is based on deception (therefore the bible says let no evil come from your mouth if you want to see better days). I was being cyber bullied one day in the chat by some believers who were bitter due to the fact " God did not heal the people in their life". So instead of using words to edify they used words to question. Instead of listening to my response they listened to their heart, I keep no record of wrong against them.

But this brings me back to the place of truth. If you have a person in your life who aggravates you that isnt the person that is a devil. And those words you want to say to them ins't how you feel it is you trying to tear them down and destroy them which makes you an enemy of Christianity for attacking Christian beliefs and an enemy of that person and the group the belong to, whether it be your family or your job or whatever. Using words for violence (having made no threat) is what your are unconsciously doing or witnessing if you see someone else doing it. 

Did you know words and body language release chemicals inside of the body of the eyes  and ears who sense what is going on?? There are life giving chemicals such as dopamine and there are death giving chemicals such as cortisol. I beg of you even though we only know each other as far as a screen do not use your words to do the bidding of the evil one, even if you think you do God a favor. If you get offended it would just be best you didnt get involved in that affair a paitent and understanding heart would turn away from wrath but a foolish heart would pursue wrath.  

Now that you know your words can slowly release death inside of another human body, maybe even scar them for life, do not use your words as a vice for evil, they can cause destruction and we all know who that comes from

So I say all that to say, if you know every word your speaking forms your mind and the mind of those who hear (the mind was always this way since the womb) is it fair to fleece another Christian for having a different experience in life than you??? Did you know the main reason why people fall away form church is because the church seems to be divided. 

How could we fix this issue?

Let  me my clarify my question. If I think the bible is saying one thing and you think the bible is saying the exact opposite how can we peacefully and humbly come to agree on what the bible says, defending the bible instead of our pride? How can we divide the error from the truth in our minds and the minds of our brethren? We must actually know the truth for that if you ask me. Why is it okay to terrorize the minds of other people who are different than us and believe things we do not?  Does your ego mean more than having friendship or seeing a soul make it into heaven? How can we stop Christians from terrorizing the minds of other Christians? 

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, Brother J said:

In a previous post, I wrote about how I am learning that while we live on this earth today, God has communion with us at his table everyday. And since we are at his table we should have table mannors.

In my heart of hearts I get a word of knowledge and learned somethings about heavenly table manners whilest being alive on earth.

1.) No one wins a argument

2.) Lovers can be cruel so dont rush into any relationship keep it cordial, thought man or woman may have beauty on the outside their heart can be more bitter than wormwood. 

3.) We are not to use our words to do our own bidding but God's and in the exchanging of angry words we are actually being violent with one another. 

Hateful comments, and bashing is a form of war, the author of the book the art of war said that all warefare is based on deception (therefore the bible says let no evil come from your mouth if you want to see better days). I was being cyber bullied one day in the chat by some believers who were bitter due to the fact " God did not heal the people in their life". So instead of using words to edify they used words to question. Instead of listening to my response they listened to their heart, I keep no record of wrong against them.

But this brings me back to the place of truth. If you have a person in your life who aggravates you that isnt the person that is a devil. And those words you want to say to them ins't how you feel it is you trying to tear them down and destroy them which makes you an enemy of Christianity for attacking Christian beliefs and an enemy of that person and the group the belong to, whether it be your family or your job or whatever. Using words for violence (having made no threat) is what your are unconsciously doing or witnessing if you see someone else doing it. 

Did you know words and body language release chemicals inside of the body of the eyes  and ears who sense what is going on?? There are life giving chemicals such as dopamine and there are death giving chemicals such as cortisol. I beg of you even though we only know each other as far as a screen do not use your words to do the bidding of the evil one, even if you think you do God a favor. If you get offended it would just be best you didnt get involved in that affair a paitent and understanding heart would turn away from wrath but a foolish heart would pursue wrath.  

Now that you know your words can slowly release death inside of another human body, maybe even scar them for life, do not use your words as a vice for evil, they can cause destruction and we all know who that comes from

So I say all that to say, if you know every word your speaking forms your mind and the mind of those who hear (the mind was always this way since the womb) is it fair to fleece another Christian for having a different experience in life than you??? Did you know the main reason why people fall away form church is because the church seems to be divided. 

How could we fix this issue?

Let  me my clarify my question. If I think the bible is saying one thing and you think the bible is saying the exact opposite how can we peacefully and humbly come to agree on what the bible says, defending the bible instead of our pride? How can we divide the error from the truth in our minds and the minds of our brethren? We must actually know the truth for that if you ask me. Why is it okay to terrorize the minds of other people who are different than us and believe things we do not?  Does your ego mean more than having friendship or seeing a soul make it into heaven? How can we stop Christians from terrorizing the minds of other Christians? 

As long as we are living on this earth everyone is not going to agree. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,796
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

Pretty words but empty ones from you. You insulted chatters repeatedly. So much so that some of your posts ended up deleted. 

• Brilliant! 1

• 2 weeks later...

Some people might want to take the focus off of unity and make this about what they believe happened in the chat.  The bible says let there be no divisions among you. So instead of talking about what makes you happy to talk about. Lets use our words to edify one another as that is what God would want. ?

We should all have some private coping skills for dealing with bitter hearts. Mine has been trying to reason. You can't import wisdom to angry a soul you can only pray for them. But there must be a way to turn away wrath. 

Some people will always have this association of anger with you when they see or hear of you. Some might say it is unforgiveness in their heart. But I know its human nature for the brain to lable things based on how they make the brain feel so I dont take it personal. Its hard to rationalize with your accusers. Its easy to comfort those who have wronged you if you have any love in your heart. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Brother

I half read your OP & half read some comments and I'll tell you why,I'm not interested in what transpired.This does not mean I'm not interested that you are "feeling" one way and others are feeling another way,now that I am interested in!

I wasn't there but it's pretty obvious that something went down between siblings!Being a Mom thats how I always handled these types of situations,unbiased & not caring about who said what.You are all Brothers & Sisters in Christ and someone needs to set the record straight-no one is right & everyone is wrong because you not have to agree & you do not even have to agree to disagree but you do have to get along & be the bigger person.....

Everyone is supposedly a Born Again Believer,right?Okay then I hope everyone is spiritually mature enough  to understand we do not all Receive at the same time and also we must know by  reason & good sense that we are not accountale for what someone else says or does,we are accountable for our own words & actions though.....

Let us pray the Lord Reveal our own hearts to us that we may see & hear what we have not-a bicker fest like this only means one thing.....we re-acted to a reaction caused by an action of from a reaction who re-acted to & so on & so on

114070582_Psalm91.jpg.3889024cdb353bfa61b3a97de781af43.jpg                                     With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,316
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On 3/15/2020 at 9:53 AM, Brother J said:

There are rules in written communication: first there is Grammar... the actual construct subject/predicate, verbs, nouns, direct/indirect objects etc. ... most do not even work at this! Then there is contextual analysis the who, what, where, when, why and how this involves: historical, cultural, biographical data... just to frame the exactness of what is written as to writer and audience - you must do all this in hard prayerful work to The Lord for it is His Word given to us

2 Tim 2:15

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
KJV

God calls this seeking Him with all heart, mind, and strength and the more all you give to this the more you understand and know Him through the power of The Holy Spirit... When anyone gives less then one can expect less in understanding ...
Deut 4:29

29 But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.
KJV

the motivation is required thus
Job 23:12

12 Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food.
KJV

Hence the example of Jesus and His begin of ministry as Rabbi

Matt 4:2-4

2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.

3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
KJV
People that do not have this commitment to God's Word should not step to the plate as teacher- for God takes His Word with infinite seriousness!

Matt 12:37

37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
KJV
God has already said  what Words we are to be of >Scripture<...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,316
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

23 hours ago, Brother J said:

Lets use our words to edify one another as that is what God would want

God wants His Word to be the standard by which we renew the mind, by which we edify, by which we live by...
2 Tim 3:15-17
 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
KJV

Its hard to rationalize with your accusers.

The priority of reason is with God and self then one can see clearly to reason with others...
Isa 1:18-20

18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

20 But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.
KJV

Its easy to comfort those who have wronged you if you have any love in your heart. 

The priority of Love is found in 1 cor 13 I have not found this perfectly done in myself or others around me BUT I have found it perfectly done by Jesus and it is to this perfection I look to be acceptable to The Father....

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/30/2020 at 9:41 AM, Godismyloveforever said:

Obviously can we all agree = All agree with you.

No, it ain't gonna happen. 

I seen in an interview when people are online trying their best to argue or cause someone else pain or prove someone else wrong its because they are self soothing. You have yet to identify the true reason for your problem. And I'm going to tell you from my bible studies and seeing people fall out at church, God fearing people are the worst people for you to take your pain and misery out on. 

Try to identify the problem, ask yourself " why am I targeting this new guy"? If you have any disagreement with someone, a wise man would just stop reading those post. 

Proverbs 4:23 Keep your heart with all diligence, For out of it spring the issues of life.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

I have not even read this thread, but I will add my two cents based on the title.

Disagreement is okay, we need to disagree. We are to contend for the faith, those are fighting words! Paul said:

17 But in giving this instruction, I do not praise you, because you come together not for the better but for the worse. 18 For, in the first place, when you come together as a church, I hear that divisions exist among you; and in part I believe it. 19 For there must also be factions among you, so that those who are approved may become evident among you.

Se that? There must be factions among you, that is one way we discern the wheat from the tares, that and by fruit. These are outside clues, we cannot see the heart.

What we do not need to do, is disagree hurtfully, or with name calling, etc. We can agree to disagree, agreeably? I have such disagreements with my pastor, yet we are pleased to share meals together, Fellowship is not broken, we are friends, brother, who love each other. We do not call each other names, we do not get into egotistical debates where we feel a need to win or assert some sort of dominance.

On the other hand, if he were to tell me, that he does not believe in the 5 Vees:

Virgin Birth of Jesus
Virtuous life of Jesus
Vicarious death of Jesus on our behalf
Victorious bodily resurrection of Jesus from the grave
Visable return of Jesus to be with His chosen ones

then I would have to consider that maybe he is not saved, and certainly should not be my pastor, but even then, he would not be my enemy. Even enemies though, are to be loved by Christians.

Bottom like, disagreement is proper, division of the body of Christ, His church, is improper.

37 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

I have not even read this thread, but I will add my two cents based on the title.

Disagreement is okay, we need to disagree. We are to contend for the faith, those are fighting words! Paul said:

17 But in giving this instruction, I do not praise you, because you come together not for the better but for the worse. 18 For, in the first place, when you come together as a church, I hear that divisions exist among you; and in part I believe it. 19 For there must also be factions among you, so that those who are approved may become evident among you.

Se that? There must be factions among you, that is one way we discern the wheat from the tares, that and by fruit. These are outside clues, we cannot see the heart.

What we do not need to do, is disagree hurtfully, or with name calling, etc. We can agree to disagree, agreeably? I have such disagreements with my pastor, yet we are pleased to share meals together, Fellowship is not broken, we are friends, brother, who love each other. We do not call each other names, we do not get into egotistical debates where we feel a need to win or assert some sort of dominance.

On the other hand, if he were to tell me, that he does not believe in the 5 Vees:

Virgin Birth of Jesus
Virtuous life of Jesus
Vicarious death of Jesus on our behalf
Victorious bodily resurrection of Jesus from the grave
Visable return of Jesus to be with His chosen ones

then I would have to consider that maybe he is not saved, and certainly should not be my pastor, but even then, he would not be my enemy. Even enemies though, are to be loved by Christians.

Bottom like, disagreement is proper, division of the body of Christ, His church, is improper.

Glad you think it is okay to disagree, lol because I disagree... I believe that disagrements is not the type of rightesouness God seeks as it leads to arguing which leads to anger which leads to.. well I think you know the scripture but I'll paste some below, hoepfully we do all agree because that is Go'ds intetion one body

1 Corinthians 1:10 New International Version (NIV)

A Church Divided Over Leaders

10 I appeal to you, brothers and sisters,[a] in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.

Ephesians 4:5

one Lord, one faith, one baptism;

Isaiah 58:2-4 New International Version (NIV)

For day after day they seek me out;
    they seem eager to know my ways,
as if they were a nation that does what is right
    and has not forsaken the commands of its God.
They ask me for just decisions
    and seem eager for God to come near them.
Why have we fasted,’ they say,
    ‘and you have not seen it?
Why have we humbled ourselves,
    and you have not noticed?’

“Yet on the day of your fasting, you do as you please
    and exploit all your workers.
Your fasting ends in quarreling and strife,
    and in striking each other with wicked fists.
You cannot fast as you do today
    and expect your voice to be heard on high.

I think it was Jesus Christ, which is the ONLY prophet he must listen to claims a house divided cannot stand. There will be no christian religion on the new earth just God's religion.

Edited by Brother J