• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I'm glad to hear it....keep us posted.  Truckers get a heads up on a lot of stuff before the rest of us do :)   Stay out of Chicago, NY, Baltimore and LA if you can :)  and Deeeetroit too I imagine :)

Edit:  I'm making bets with myself as to whether Baltimore or Chicago will go up first.....so it'll probably be Podunk instead :)

2 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I guess the CB craze died with the internet?  :) 

It seemed to. Many young and foreign drivers don’t have it. All the older ones do tho. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

1 minute ago, Kristin said:

It seemed to. Many young and foreign drivers don’t have it. All the older ones do tho. 

Well, i suspect if there's social tension rising in any area you end up visiting, a few questions on the loading dock  would probably uncover it.  If you use a CB you might hear something from others and the areas they last loaded or unloaded

• Thumbs Up 2

19 minutes ago, Kristin said:

@Jostlerwe have our hubs in LA and Chicago. We pick up meat loads from Iowa and bring them to LA. Then we pick up produce from California and take it to Texas and the South. I guess they only eat meat and grain in the Midwest ? We haul food.  I don’t think I’m going to get much from that 2trillion giveaway. Idc. I’m glad we are working(him right now) and we praise God that we are able to rely on Him and our own labor, not someone else’s labor. ??

Edited by Kristin
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

1 minute ago, Kristin said:

@Jostlerwe have our hubs in LA and Chicago. We pick up meat loads from Iowa and bring them to LA. Then we pick up produce from California and take it to Texas and the South. I guess they only eat meat and grain in the Midwest ? We haul food.  I don’t think I’m going to get much from that 2trillion giveaway. Idc. I’m glad we are working(him right now) and we praise God that we are able to rely on Him and our own labor, not someone else’s labor. ??

I hear you Kristin...many are suffering and it's good to be working and earning I know.  I'm praising Him with you. 

18 minutes ago, Jostler said:

Well, i suspect if there's social tension rising in any area you end up visiting, a few questions on the loading dock  would probably uncover it.  If you use a CB you might hear something from others and the areas they last loaded or unloaded

Trucking is only social at the gas station (Truck stop) or a restaurant or bar nearby. I would be surprised if any of them catch much. They pay lumpers to unload. God bless truckers!  We a straggling lot, but we work hard and endure those lonely bouts. And restraunts and bars are what’s closed everywhere I hear. Other things are open, but very  super hygienic. Like at the self serve coffee bar the lady makes it for you. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,640
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Shelves are full today, thank you trucker drivers and shelf stockers!

Local neighborhood restaurant/deli has opened drive up -take out. I am now going to be getting an e-mail from them with their special take out offer of the day. Whoopie!. I'm planning to eat out via that means several times a week and plan to tip very generously to share a little hope with others and to help keep  local businesses afloat.

If we all do a little bit,  an awful lot will get done. As the restaurant owner said today - Worked too hard  in the restaurant business for 30 years to be now be put out of business by a bug. USA USA USA Pull together help one another.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,250
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

31 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Shelves are full today, thank you trucker drivers and shelf stockers!

Yes indeed. :amen:

58 minutes ago, Kristin said:

God bless truckers!

Yes indeed, God bless truckers and you Kristen, I will be praying that you be covered , a hedge of protection and safety over you in Our Lord and Savior Christ Jesus.

all those keeping everything afloat : hospitals staff, grocery stores staff, pharmacies staff, mechanics, firefighters, truck drivers, volunteer workers and others I have not mentioned but are our heroes at this time, may God Bless and protect you ALL in Christ Jesus Amen! Amen! Amen!

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,436
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

I am Canadian, not by birth but by immigration.  Been here now thirty years and never thought I would stay this long as it is a Cold Cold country in winter, but beautiful in the spring, hot and sweaty in the summer and just gorgeous in the fall.   My plans were to live here for a couple of years, get some trades under my belt and head back to the most beautiful place on earth, i.e the Caribbean, [of course IMO].  There are two seasons, hot and rainy and about six months of each.  The temperature is about 29 plus or minus two degrees 365. The food is great and lots of organic fresh fruits.   Crime is a big problem though from the island where I am from.

Having said that, I have gotten so used to the way of life here that every time I go back to visit it is a bitter sweet.  I like there, but miss here.  So I keep postponing the permanent return.  Now that the economy over there is bad, makes it even worst.   

Canada with its universal health care is great and many people from all over the world come here for that very reason.  Here in Ontario, especially we have a truly multicultural diverse ethnic population that flows and harmonize well.  In the last few years though, crime and gun issues has become an issue.  I have not used the health system much in the past years, but is starting to now as I am approaching those years.  The system is still good, but wait times for some services has become a problem, as many who came here has abused the system and now they are clamping down to stamp it out.   One of the main problem is that we had a heath card that had no photo on it, so  just imagine what can happen there.   Only this year after 30 yrs I got the new one with photo as to the mandated update.

Canada or Toronto though is changing as to fit universal values and to accommodate the so called "equality for all".  They have been in the forefront of some world changing events, like same sex marriage ect. 

I say the above to make the point that sometimes the best laid plans can be intruded anytime and the Christian or believer has to be prepared at all time to surrender his worldly pleasures for the eternal destination of his soul.   That has to be done even as we face the pandemics and the others that can take the most healthy person to the grave, with very short notice as we are witnessing at this very moment.  

Yes, the shelves are going back and forth, but our trust and faith has to be on the solid rock, Jesus Christ, king of kings and Lord of lords.   

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,250
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

20 hours ago, Sonshine said:

Greetings there, 1to3.   We don’t really need to worry about an RFID Chip as far as salvation goes.  The mark of the beast is what’s in your forehead (brain).  If you buy into false teaching and worship the antichrist, this is what is the mark of the beast.  Let me say it again—it is being deceived and worshiping the antichrist.  The antichrist will come in saying he is the Christ and many, many, many people will believe him.  

Greetings  Sonshine; Yes I am well aware of what the mark of the beast is and that nobody will be able to buy or sell anything without it.  I know of the antichrist and his agenda and that many will be deceived even the very elect. I do read All of Gods Word. However, always something to learn more about. our current events and and where we are in the time line of events mentioned in the bible.

and I believe we are in the end times that Daniel and the book of revelations speak about.

However, I am also very concerned of having to be forced to take a vaccine containing some kind of RFID or some kind of DNA third strand manipulator in my body.  the third strand DNA is made of silicone and covered in gold. Making us a hybrid. Once a person is injected with this third strand DNA, their own DNA is instantly changed, and changes your ability to think on your own, can change your moral independence. Can change you to a CERF class to serve the elite the antichrist( 2 
Thessalonians 2:4) -who wants to take the place of God-. No thank you, my body is the temple of the Holy Spirit that lives in me. I need to keep it clean. (1 Corinthians 3:16) I will not let satan try to steal my temple where God dwells to make it his where he can steal away and take over.

They are already spraying nano-particles in the air through aluminum  nano-particles "chemtrail",  that we cannot avoid, everybody already has a certain amount of these nano-particles in there body.

all these are conduits, so to be able to control and modify, manipulate us better

they are pushing 5G (5G causes Electroporation in cell membrane), and than 6G and than 7G all these can interfere with our body and its natural health and biorhythms.

These are all control mechanisms that they are setting up, setting up the stage to receive and welcome the antichrist and his eventual Mark.

I do know that certain things  have to come first before the the Mark of the beast will be implemented.

In revelations it says that the antichrist will reign first for 3 1/2 years before he forces people to take the Mark of the beast.

Also, as mentioned in Daniel, the temple is supposed to be will be build and the sacrifice of animals in the temple still has to come , and than the antichrist will make himself known, peacefully first and than after 3 1/2 year are completed, he will force change and demand to be worshiped.

also the two witnessed have to be killed and their bodies left in the street. .

All these signs are to be looked out for before the mark of the beast will be implemented on the people.

Hmmm how long has trump been in office?

These things are all leading up to the day we will be having to accept this mark of the beast IN the Forehead or IN the right hand if they want to buy or sell anything.

I was hoping that it would not be in my lifetime, but now it looks like things are changing real fast. But I am ready to die for Christ Jesus .

If they come up with an antidote vaccine for covit-19 with RFID , I certainly do not want to have this forced on me to have to take it in my body as it is a tracking device. Its invasive and it to me is a violation . lol, I do not even want any tracking microchip placed in any of my animals either.

I hope you understand me a little better.

In Christ Jesus;1tp3

( please  folks don't get dumbed down by the "oyvey man", that's what the world wants us all to be: intimidated and dumbed down.)

Edited by 1to3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,498
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

10 hours ago, Jostler said:

city Californians are not generally canners :)  Avocado toast doesn't can well :)    I actually went to a hardware store I'd never been to since it opened.  An Orchard's had just closed down a few months ago and a new brand opened up in the same location just a few weeks ago.  I was surprised the kitchen section had as much in the way of canning supplies as it did.  The supply had been hit some, lots of open spaces, but still had a full range of sizes, though I did just about clean them out of lids.  I could have gotten four more dozen wide mouth quarts I'm sure and a couple dozen half gallons.  There were a few small mouth quart (cases of 12) and the pints were pretty well stocked.  I was pleasantly surprised to find any canning supplies....i was pretty sure I'd have to try Amazon, but this store had a lot more shelf space set aside for canning than I expected.

I use to use a 6 quart pressure caner and it took forever to get everything caned. I invested in an All-American, 21.5 quart pressure caner, that does 14 quart jars at a time. Wow, that made a big difference time wise, over twice the work in the same amount of time. That thing is a tank and a pleasure to use, no rubber rings or seals too. 

I'm usually well stocked with Ball caning jars and lids over the years. But wouldn't you know it, at this particular time when they're probably as scarce as hens teeth, I'm low.