• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Sonshine said:

@frienduff thaylorde  You don’t understand what I’m saying, my friend.  I’m not taking any kind of chip or tattoo—not if I can possibly help it.  Nope!!!!! ....but I’m not scared, either; not at all.... Listen, even if they overpowered me and held me down and inserted some kind of impotent chip in me, (a piece of ineffectual piece of garbage) or even if they tattooed me from head to toe, do you actually think that could ever make me worship the antichrist?  Absolutely no way!!!!!  You think anything on my forehead is ever going to change what I know?  No, not at all.  But, and listen very, very carefully.... If you do not have the knowledge of who the true Christ is in your forehead (your brain)—if you do not know the fake Christ from the true Christ and you end up worshiping the fake Christ, then that is when you will have been deceived and when you will have received the mark of the beast.  It’s true, Frienduff.  

Just remember never , ever take it .     Even if one beleives it is or it is not associated with the mark of the beast ,  DO NOT take it . refuse it peroid .    

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,435
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Sonshine said:

BC6E92EF-AB02-4EFD-AC51-EB44945D6631.gif.48426347b1140ff73d51d01a6d9c02c5.gif This little sheep knows her Shepherd. 

Yes, you are loved.    You know who sang this, I am sure.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

• Group:  Mars Hill

2 minutes ago, Sonshine said:

...and know the Truth and the antichrist’s number; it’s 666 (the 6th seal, the 6th trump and the 6th seal).

Revelation 13:18 King James Version (KJV)

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

the sixth seal , sixth trump and so forth is not the number of man ,  That is the work of GOD .

.    Let us have no part of the system of darkness , anti christ system .   such a system desires our body and our heart .

Let us be as paul once said ,   holy in body and spirit .      lambs have the mark of GOD .   His Spirit is in the lambs .    The Spirit of anti christ has been around a long , long time .

Even now there are many .    I am trying to type , but at the time i am hearing the most depressing non God honoring unity stuff on fox news .   So depressing .

many are singing all these songs from home and encouraging the unity and social distancing ,   Talking about how strong humanity is and how WE can beat this ,    no mention of GOD .

Its so depressing .    I have to go shut it off .   sorry .     

Wow .   i turned it off and instantly felt better .    how bout some good old songs of PRAISE TO GOD .

That was so vexing on my soul to even hear that stuff .      OH but anything Christ centered is always JOY JOY JOY to the soul .      How about everyone just lift those hands up and PRAISE THE HOLY LORD . 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Sonshine said:

Revelation 13:8 says it pretty clear.  With wisdom and understanding, we are to “count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.” (666)  

yes .  number of a man .    besides the sixth seal and sixth trump are not of man , but of God .   

And no man could buy or sell , save he that had the mark of the beast , the number of his name .    

That anti christ system has created such a device that can be used for this very thing .    What most folks aint watching is what is really behind the purpose of this system .

They have sold the idea that having a chip or emt electronic magnetic tattoo  as such convience .

Also as such a good thing for the medical field .     But what they did not see was what happened last year in spain .

When many tech companies and phone companies were oowed and awwwd .

I watched , what i knew this was all about .      They had a man get chipped on stage .     Then another man who had already been chipped came on 

and they said now watch this .       The man with the chip in His HAND sat down .     another man had a phone .

You with me still,       okay .      They go to do a buying and selling transaction .  the man with the chip had his hand scanned by the phone and it automatically deducted the amount 

from HIS BANK and it was sold to the buyer with the phone .        They know what they doing sister .  they creating a system 

and they sell it by means of conveience ,  yet really this system will be able , in time to shut anyone out , that is not IN such system .  

In other words , if you are deemed dangerous or etc ,   you can be shut out of said system ,  cause how much ya bet in the days ahead , 

this chip stuff will no longer be sold under the guise of convience but of dire necessity . THEN anyone who has not such a device or Wont get it ,  WILL be deemed dangerous 

and how will they be able to buy or sell , IF THEY AINT IN SUCH a system .       ITS WHY I SAY ,    TOUCH NOT that unclean thing .   Put not what is of the dragon and men 

into the temple of GOD .   GOD will take care of me sister ,  he feeds birds ,  HE WILL ME TOO .     I wont take satans love ring for my dinner of beans .  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Days Won:  1

Update from my trucker husband. I’m isolating with my elderly mom in SO CA. The whole country has shut gathering places down. Except the obvious things. He is in South Dakota today, and they are following these directions. There are tiny towns and wheat fields. Some bigger towns. We haul food. 

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Praying! 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  44

We are in Texas. Two weeks ago I couldn't find meat, bread, toilet paper, pasta, rice, milk, tuna, and other basics. I was the only one wearing gloves.

Two weeks ago I started working from home. 

Yesterday most everything was in stock in smaller quantities. About 1/4 of the customers had masks and/or gloves. Non of the cashiers had masks or gloves. One of the customer service representatives had some gloves. Also the guy grabbing the carts had gloves. 

This week we heard someone got sick in the offices. There were 5 people sent home who had a fever and weren't feeling well. I'm convinced that those who are doing "essential" work will eventually get this virus. The numbers of infected and dead grow each day. 

Hope everyone who can is staying home and practicing social distancing. Praying this goes best case scenario but expecting it to get significantly worse before it gets better. 

God bless,
GE

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  806
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  10/21/1973

Haven't been on WB for ages. Guess we can post our experience here?

Been a hermit & haven't gone anywhere in over two weeks or bothered w/news. 

My brother works at a Wallgreens & deals w/all sorts of stuff.

But I've worked from home for a decade. Public transit being down makes getting around not possible.

Just trusting in God & communicating online. Getting lots of art done.

Edited by jeffnevins
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hi

Things getting scary here in UK. 

I only go out twice weekly very early to get food shopping. I always wear plastic gloves. The trolley handles are disinfected, all customers spaced out and supermarket quiet and increasingly better shocked. So far my husband and i are well. 

I am very very frightened. More than 500 per day dying. The world is in trouble. How will our lives and economies ever recover? 

I pray all the time. God is our only comfort and strength. Despite prayer i find it hard to focus, function and sleep. If anyone is not worried, they are not paying attention. This is the most incredibly dangerous time. Trust in God, our government and do everything asked. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,435
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

On 4/2/2020 at 3:57 AM, Melinda12 said:

Hi

Things getting scary here in UK. 

I only go out twice weekly very early to get food shopping. I always wear plastic gloves. The trolley handles are disinfected, all customers spaced out and supermarket quiet and increasingly better shocked. So far my husband and i are well. 

I am very very frightened. More than 500 per day dying. The world is in trouble. How will our lives and economies ever recover? 

I pray all the time. God is our only comfort and strength. Despite prayer i find it hard to focus, function and sleep. If anyone is not worried, they are not paying attention. This is the most incredibly dangerous time. Trust in God, our government and do everything asked. 

Hi Melinda12

As a believer, you have to put your trust in God whatever the outcome.  You have read the bible and we are told troublesome times would come and we have to have our hearts prepared.  Our bodies will disintegrate one way or the other , but the soul is for eternity.  I can't take away your fears, only you can do that by totally trusting God that no matter what, he will never let the devil have possession of your soul. This is what counts as a believer.   

You have to muster up the courage to face whatever comes our way as trials and tribulations is part of the believers life.  The spirit world involves terrible ordeals just like we are having here and I tell the truth that I have been in spiritual warfare for a long time and even face death, that has built up my courage to stand when the enemy comes against me.

You have to let go of this world and the cares of it, in the sense of belonging here.  Your final destination is not here and no matter how much you love your family members and friends, each will have to fend for themselves in the sense, each has to give his own account on that day. Yes, the world is going through a painful time and no one knows what the outcome will be as yet, but this is the time when your faith has to be even stronger and be a witness to others of what salvation means, that is the eternal life with Christ.

Frightened.  Yes, the devil can plant thoughts into our minds to project fear and calamity. But I have learned that God is in control and we have to stand firm on God promises, no matter what is taking  place here.  So, take courage and be strong and in doing so you would encourage others to persevere.  

Edited by warrior12
  • Thumbs Up 1