• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,257
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

22 hours ago, Godismyloveforever said:

BREAKING NEWS: THE EARTH IS STILL FLAT. 

Well that's what the bible says literally anyway...

But most people even bible believing Christians like to believe WORLD science, NASA, the cube system anyways....

One day ALL will be revealed. Amen!

One day as it is written:

Romans 14:11; Philippians 2:10–11; Isaiah 45:23

11 for it is written,

yAs I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me,

and every tongue shall confess1 to God.

10 so that at the name of Jesus bevery knee should bow, cin heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and devery tongue confess that Jesus Christ is eLord, to the glory of God the Father.

23  iBy myself I have sworn;

from my mouth has gone out in jrighteousness

a word that shall not return:

kTo me every knee shall bow,

every tongue shall swear allegiance.1

Study Bible

1 Chronicles 16:30

Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved.

1 Samuel 2:8

He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, and he hath set the world upon them.

Isaiah 11:12

And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth

Isaiah 40:22

It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in.

Job 26:7

He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.

Job 26:10

He marks out the horizon on the face of the waters for a boundary between light and darkness.

Job 37:18

Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?

Joshua 10:13

The Day the Sun Stood Still
12On the day that the LORD gave the Amorites over to the Israelites, Joshua spoke to the LORD in the presence of Israel: “O sun, stand still over Gibeon, O moon, over the Valley of Aijalon.” 13So the sun stood still and the moon stopped until the nation took vengeance upon its enemies. Is this not written in the Book of Jashar? “So the sun stopped in the middle of the sky and delayed going down almost a full day.” 14There has been no day like it before or since, when the LORD listened to the voice of a man, because the LORD fought for Israel.…

Original earth from God

. The compass is used when placed on an absolutely flat surface,

A sextant (or clinometer) is used to find your latitude on the  Earth ... too small to notice the curvature of the Earth just from the surface.

flat circle and compace.jpg

compass.jpg

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  271
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

45 of he dead in Italy are doctors.

The death rate is about 11% = double other countries.

Lots of excuses about close Italian families but the truth is this is a warning sign to prepare you for End Times.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

If this wasn't so sad, it would be amusing...

Like all of the arm chair quarterbacks telling us how they would of  run the game on Monday morning.

So ya'll, children of God, ...would you please tell me what you would do if you were in the same situation as I am?

I live on an island in the middle of the South Pacific ocean, do you understand what that means, ...it means that everything ya'll take for granted on the shelves of your stores, ...comes to us either in container ships or by airplane, ...that means everything, ...everything, including masks, disinfectant products, ...food, has to pass through Customs, ...that means everything in the containers and on the airplanes are listed very precisely for Customs.

When the world's media fueled hysteria hit here in the first week of March, ...not many were worried, went into "panic" mode over it, ...then a prominent political came back from France and walked around in public and during government meetings for four days and then was tested positive for the virus, ...that's when the media here stared their "panic," ....that's when the government "seized" all of the masks, disinfectant products and what ever else associated with the virus at Customs, saying they were for the hospitals, and first responders, but, ...but, before they "seized" everything they were walking around "without" wearing masks because there weren't any in the stores to buy, "all" of the stock had been sold, ...there wasn't any left to sell, ...however "now" all of the government "politicians" are on the TV "wearing" the masks that were "supposedly" for the hospitals and first responders, telling us to wear mask and wash our hands, ...but, we the "population" will have to wait three months before the next container ships arrive with new supplies!

So, dear brothers and sisters in Christ, ...do you think Father Loves you more than me and has provided what you need and left me for the wolves? 

Or is it possible He has "provided" another way for all of us?

Truthfully, ...right or wrong about this virus doesn't really concern me, I'm just telling what I have heard from "reputable" born again brothers who are up to date.

How sad, ...it breaks my heart, that so many of my brothers and sisters in Christ "know" so much about the "virus" and so little about our Father's promises to us in His Word, ....but then this is what He has said:

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High... 

Those that "continually" live in the secret place of our God Almighty,

...Father is telling us some do and some only visit when they are in crisis.

I've been living in that secret place for over three decades, ...what I'm trying to tell you, remind you is, the "veil" has been torn, ...from the top to the bottom, that means Father Himself has torn it so that "all" of His children can come and He will deliver us and cover us with His feathers like a mother hen from the fowler and the noisome pestilence, ...that means from under His "feathers" we can say:

...He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust.

I find it very interesting this verse tells us it was "planned"  by men who are being "influenced" from the demonic realm:

Surely He shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

And it anyone doesn't know what a "fowler" is or the meaning of the word "noisome" they need to  study the Word to find out.

It amazes me that any of His children would/could think that our Loving Heavenly Father would "allow" the enemy of our souls to "devise" a weapon that "could" harm us, ...I guess another "result" of this virus  is we need to tear out this verse from our Bibles.

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; Isa 54:17

So I repeat my question, ...what would ya'll do if you don't/won't have any masks or disinfectant products for the next three months? 

Find some way to make them from other materials, ...or go on high and let Father "cover" you so that you too can say from your heart:

Lord bless 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98

1 minute ago, Godismyloveforever said:

Are you were you are by choice?  As for me I have never worn nor care to wear a mask.  I also have severe chemical sensitivity, so I don't use disinfectants.  

I was "told" by my Heavenly Father to come here in '90, He gave me three conditions, ...to come on a one way ticket, not to have any legal documents that would allow me to stay longer than the three month tourist visa that came with my plane ticket and to not "accept" any money for any church or any individual.

It's "impossible for a non-French citizen to come here on a one way ticket, ...but He provided one for me.

I lived here with a Carte de Sejour (green card) for 6 years and one of the requirements for non-French citizens was they had to show their return trip airline ticket to be given a Carte de Sejour and to renew it every year, ...they never asked me for it.

I hit the shores without a penny in my pocket, ...my belongings arrived two weeks later with the tools I had packed and the very next day Father provided me with work and He has "provided" me with work every day for the last three decades.

I was living on the sister island of Tahiti called Moorea, eight miles away by ferry, in October of '94 He told me to go to church on  Tahiti, ...even told me what church to go to, I obeyed and took the ferry Sunday morning and when I arrived on Tahiti I asked a cab to take me to the church, I sat down on a bench on the right side of the building, ...not really know what I was doing there, ...then after the service started a young woman walked in through the door on the right and sat down in the front. 

Father told me, "This is the woman I have chosen for you to marry."

After the service was over I went back to my island and immediately asked Father for "confirmation" from His Word, He gave me this verse:

Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD.  Pro 18:22

That really blew me away because I wasn't looking for a wife, ...I thought I was a "confirmed" bachelor, so I asked Him again for another "confirmation!"

I went back to that church the next Sunday and the next and the next, I "created" quite a "commotion," an "American" in their church, ...then one Sunday morning a sister came running in and was looking for me, she came "literally" running at me shouting, the whole church heard her, "Brother, brother, the Lord gave me a verse for you," in French, ...at that time I didn't speak French, but the Holy Spirit translated it for me,  "...Celui qui trouve une femme trouve le bonheur; C'est une grâce qu'il obtient de l'Éternel.  Proverbs 18:22"

My second confirmation from my Father that I would of never understood unless He, Himself translated it for me!

At the first my "fiancee" (Eve) and I spoke to one another through a French-English dictionary, ...finally when I understood enough she told me she had been praying for 12 years specifically, ...for an American husband, that played an instrument and loved working with children, ...that describes me to a tee!

And I now have French citizenship, ...so instead of kicking me out of the country, ... they can put me in prison. LOL

Dear precious sister, ...I hope you can see from how Father has "worked" in my life and as an "example" of how He "takes" care of His children, ...those that"chose" to continually dwell in His secret high place.

Thanks for telling me about your situation, I will be praying for you and may I humbly suggest in brotherly Love to read, read and reread, meditate on and study every worn in Psalm 91 and let our Father comfort and encourage you as He is holding you in His arms during this "testing" that has come upon the "inhabitants" of the world.

Lord bless

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.50
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

1 hour ago, JustPassingThru said:

If this wasn't so sad, it would be amusing...

Like all of the arm chair quarterbacks telling us how they would of  run the game on Monday morning.

So ya'll, children of God, ...would you please tell me what you would do if you were in the same situation as I am?

I live on an island in the middle of the South Pacific ocean, do you understand what that means, ...it means that everything ya'll take for granted on the shelves of your stores, ...comes to us either in container ships or by airplane, ...that means everything, ...everything, including masks, disinfectant products, ...food, has to pass through Customs, ...that means everything in the containers and on the airplanes are listed very precisely for Customs.

When the world's media fueled hysteria hit here in the first week of March, ...not many were worried, went into "panic" mode over it, ...then a prominent political came back from France and walked around in public and during government meetings for four days and then was tested positive for the virus, ...that's when the media here stared their "panic," ....that's when the government "seized" all of the masks, disinfectant products and what ever else associated with the virus at Customs, saying they were for the hospitals, and first responders, but, ...but, before they "seized" everything they were walking around "without" wearing masks because there weren't any in the stores to buy, "all" of the stock had been sold, ...there wasn't any left to sell, ...however "now" all of the government "politicians" are on the TV "wearing" the masks that were "supposedly" for the hospitals and first responders, telling us to wear mask and wash our hands, ...but, we the "population" will have to wait three months before the next container ships arrive with new supplies!

So, dear brothers and sisters in Christ, ...do you think Father Loves you more than me and has provided what you need and left me for the wolves? 

Or is it possible He has "provided" another way for all of us?

Truthfully, ...right or wrong about this virus doesn't really concern me, I'm just telling what I have heard from "reputable" born again brothers who are up to date.

How sad, ...it breaks my heart, that so many of my brothers and sisters in Christ "know" so much about the "virus" and so little about our Father's promises to us in His Word, ....but then this is what He has said:

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High... 

Those that "continually" live in the secret place of our God Almighty,

...Father is telling us some do and some only visit when they are in crisis.

I've been living in that secret place for over three decades, ...what I'm trying to tell you, remind you is, the "veil" has been torn, ...from the top to the bottom, that means Father Himself has torn it so that "all" of His children can come and He will deliver us and cover us with His feathers like a mother hen from the fowler and the noisome pestilence, ...that means from under His "feathers" we can say:

I find it very interesting this verse tells us it was "planned"  by men who are being "influenced" from the demonic realm:

Surely He shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

And it anyone doesn't know what a "fowler" is or the meaning of the word "noisome" they need to  study the Word to find out.

It amazes me that any of His children would/could think that our Loving Heavenly Father would "allow" the enemy of our souls to "devise" a weapon that "could" harm us, ...I guess another "result" of this virus  is we need to tear out this verse from our Bibles.

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; Isa 54:17

So I repeat my question, ...what would ya'll do if you don't/won't have any masks or disinfectant products for the next three months? 

Find some way to make them from other materials, ...or go on high and let Father "cover" you so that you too can say from your heart:

Lord bless 

Thank you brother and Praise the Lord!

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,659
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 3/24/2020 at 4:11 PM, LadyKay said:

So wash your hands, distance yourself from others, stay home if you are feeling sick and all that other stuff that the health people are telling you to do. And do not listen to fools trying to bring your trust in God into question just because you are you are using the sense that God gave you and protecting yourself and others!

And don't dance with rattlesnakes.  God figured He didn't need to 'splain that one, but lo and behold...  

Seems He does let experience be a teacher too.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  263
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 4:21 PM, XRose said:

45 of he dead in Italy are doctors.

The death rate is about 11% = double other countries.

Lots of excuses about close Italian families but the truth is this is a warning sign to prepare you for End Times.

50 Italian docs are now dead according to Newsweek. I know you are praying for all our heroic healthcare workers, cops( a NY cop died of coronavirus(10 % of NYPD quarantined with possible COVID-19) truckers, farm workers and pastors and presidents.

I'd like to softly say with love that Our Father is Almighty God, the Son Jesus is Almighty God, and our dear Holy Spirit is Almighty God.:)

-There are more than a hundred verses in the Bible that say Our Glorious Lord Jesus is Almighty God such as when Thomas clearly worships Jesus in John 20:28  and calls Jesus "My Lord and my God."

In Acts 7:59  Stephen  absolutely prays to Jesus and then Jesus stands up from his Godly throne to acknowledge his prayer and martyrdom.

Edited by rontiger