IGNORED

Is the Corona virus a judgment from God ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

There is a video in Youtube with title : Plague, The Midnight Cry, Rapture at 2 Moons

Posted by a woman who call herself WATCHWOMAN, she claimed to receive the revelation from God regarding Corona virus :

And so, He spoke in my spirit that this is the same thing as
the death of the firstborn in Egypt, that we are about to go
in the rapture, and that we must stay inside if possible!
This is NOT to cause fear - if you need to go out you for
some reason you should ask the Lord and you'll be
protected like the Hebrews were when the plague of the
firstborn was sent over!
"                                      

"While I was in prayer, the Lord gave me a vision. :
I saw the virus in the air and the Lord let me zoom into it. He
showed me UP CLOSE. And, what I saw in the virus - in the
Spirit - it was supernatural like all these little white angel wings
and all these little specs in the air. So, I first saw the virus
in the air - it was like little specs - and then the Lord zoomed
in and showed me that the specs had angel wings on them,
like little white wings on them. And I knew this virus was
from Him 

And comments from viewers :                                                                                                                                  

I finally got my idea being spoken out by someone else. This virus primarily went after elites of the world (known people in every country), an event analogy of the loss of first borns in Egypt during Exodus. I was wondering thinking of this. God signaled that he is doing big thing himself. Thank you, sister.

I knew it!!! I also know from the Lord that this pandemic is surely from HIM and He is in complete control of it!! He has a very powerful purpose in it! He is shaking HIS creation!! He is shouting from heaven "LISTEN TO ME BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!"

She says its the same situation in Egypt with the plague of the first born, before the Passover /Exodus ?                

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings

George has a really good video that explains cycles,plague& disease cycles as it relates to both covid19 & Scripture

Angel wings virus? I have no comment    I cannot attribute this death & disease to God or think it is sent from God on Angels Wings....However I can attribute it to the god of this world and Almighty God Has Allowed it as we are seeing the beginning of birth pains....in any event,be it now or later...Jesus is Coming      Praise Jesus!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

7 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

There is a video in Youtube with title : Plague, The Midnight Cry, Rapture at 2 Moons

Posted by a woman who call herself WATCHWOMAN, she claimed to receive the revelation from God regarding Corona virus :

And so, He spoke in my spirit that this is the same thing as
the death of the firstborn in Egypt, that we are about to go
in the rapture, and that we must stay inside if possible!
This is NOT to cause fear - if you need to go out you for
some reason you should ask the Lord and you'll be
protected like the Hebrews were when the plague of the
firstborn was sent over!
"                                      

"While I was in prayer, the Lord gave me a vision. :
I saw the virus in the air and the Lord let me zoom into it. He
showed me UP CLOSE. And, what I saw in the virus - in the
Spirit - it was supernatural like all these little white angel wings
and all these little specs in the air. So, I first saw the virus
in the air - it was like little specs - and then the Lord zoomed
in and showed me that the specs had angel wings on them,
like little white wings on them. And I knew this virus was
from Him 

And comments from viewers :                                                                                                                                  

I finally got my idea being spoken out by someone else. This virus primarily went after elites of the world (known people in every country), an event analogy of the loss of first borns in Egypt during Exodus. I was wondering thinking of this. God signaled that he is doing big thing himself. Thank you, sister.

I knew it!!! I also know from the Lord that this pandemic is surely from HIM and He is in complete control of it!! He has a very powerful purpose in it! He is shaking HIS creation!! He is shouting from heaven "LISTEN TO ME BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!"

She says its the same situation in Egypt with the plague of the first born, before the Passover /Exodus ?                

I think of judgment as an individual thing, not a mass thing. In other words, I will have my judgments and you will have yours. This could be a judgment to some of those who are affected by it. 

51 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

I think of judgment as an individual thing, not a mass thing. In other words, I will have my judgments and you will have yours. This could be a judgment to some of those who are affected by it. 

Interesting thought......................

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,002
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

I believe that it is the black horse period of time. Revelation chapter six, the four horses, represent four periods of time.

A time of world wide economic collapse; with food being expensive and oil being cheap, was foretold in the Bible; Rev 6:5-6.

I think the "virus" and seeming "threat" it causes, is man made propaganda, a distraction from whatever the real reason is behind the oil price drop and economic crash.

U-tube is always full of prophets that will say anything to get more views of their videos. Back during Ebola and H1n1 the same kinds of things were said.

"The prophet that has a dream, let him tell a dream. He that has My word, let him speak it faithfully" Jeremiah 23:28.

• Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, Desopixi Seilynam said:

I believe that it is the black horse period of time. Revelation chapter six, the four horses, represent four periods of time.

A time of world wide economic collapse; with food being expensive and oil being cheap, was foretold in the Bible; Rev 6:5-6.

I think the "virus" and seeming "threat" it causes, is man made propaganda, a distraction from whatever the real reason is behind the oil price drop and economic crash.

U-tube is always full of prophets that will say anything to get more views of their videos. Back during Ebola and H1n1 the same kinds of things were said.

"The prophet that has a dream, let him tell a dream. He that has My word, let him speak it faithfully" Jeremiah 23:28.

Blessings DS

I understand the black horse is representing Famine,thought here is much famine in the world  the entire world is not in famine-so I do not believe   There are many other reasons I believe these things are yet to come but I'll leave it at that

The Black Horse and Horseman

This rider carries a pair of scales in his hand and seems to refer to a famine that will wipe out wheat and barley supplies, and spare oil and wine reserves (Revelation 6:5-6).

Some scholars attribute this famine to the wars that occurred before it.

https://www.christianity.com/wiki/end-times/who-are-the-four-horsemen-in-revelation-their-meaning-and-significance.html

With love-in Christ,kwik

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.96
  • Days Won:  21

To answer the OP.

If you think that or entertain this kind of thing then you do not know God.

God is LIFE. He hates DEATH, that is why He became death for us. This is so we can be with Him in His Edenic Life.

• Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

2 hours ago, Betha said:

Let's just say that 'nothing happens on earth that God does not allow or know of'.

:th_praying:True Betha & sometimes the how & the why is so irrelevant....it is happening,does all that really matter  ? I just read Georges Daily Brief,EXCELLENT! He compares this period & event to a "fire drill" and how it prepares you for what to do in that event...great stuff! As Christians we all should know that the world "aint seen nothin yet" & we SHOULD already be prepared as  God Has showed us things to come for  400o yrs now...

An event is happening that is undoubtedly going to change life as we knew it-any surprise,nah! Everyone is out there scrambling around  looking & hoping to find resources to help-we have a job to do,lead them to the SOURCE...our ever Present HELP in times of trouble

Glory to God in ALL things                                                          With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

God has allowed this virus to occur. He is in control of everything. God's understanding is beyond our understanding. So I don't know but God does. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

Did anybody hear the news about the US releasing prisoners (barabbas) to avoid contagious virus spread in jail ?

Here in my nation the government is planning the same.

Is this the "Barabbas" kind released be4 passover ?