IGNORED

IDEAS; dumb and or worthy, plus daily purchase situations, & circumstances- Pandemic

Neighbor

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  540
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,888
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  229
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

praying for all who are being put into a difficult situation although for what it is worth our doctors/scientists are telling people they don't need to wear gloves as it is not transmitted via skin and by wearing gloves people tend to wash/sanitize hands less often and put themselves at greater risk  :noidea:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Prices of Vegetables increased cruelly here, the poor society in jakarta has only  little money to continue living n Will die like poor laxarus in front of rich men's house, you are so lucky in abundancy.

You are in Jakarta?  

• Well Said! 1

I don’t like wearing a mask. I am able right now to be pretty isolated. With my mother. I’m really ready to have any other live person to interact with for a while. Goodness this isn’t as easy as I thought it would be when I decided to stay here through this “pandemic”. I’d rather be trucking!

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  540
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,888
  • Days Won:  229
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

Can you skype with friends ?   At least that is a more normal way to have a conversation and normally free :emot-hug:

• Thumbs Up 1

That’s a good idea. I find myself missing people’s faces. I call, text, comment on my sites. I’ve felt the burden of not physically interacting with people for 2 and a half weeks now. 

• Praying! 2

I’m lucky. I have a pink bedroom and a blue bathroom. What else do we need?  Thank you Jesus Christ. I also have a big rig life that makes money. 

• Praying! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,640
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

23 hours ago, Kristin said:

I’m really ready to have any other live person to interact with for a while.

Try thinking of us as live! (LOL)   I have opened a Facebook account after all these years. Not a terrible substitute. Actually I am finding people still alive that I  haven't seen in over forty years. Our church bodies are sharing like never before, plus helping each other, praying together. We have a prayer and social with our home group  tonight on ZOOM. I got worried about ZOOM too. But have decided so what, as "they" have all knowledge of my doings anyway. Besides I'm not that exciting to them I am sure.  It is socialing of a different sort. Plus Facebook is socializing of a different kind for me also, but it  is Sssh, fun!

Hey  "they" know where "we" are anyway can't really hide. "They track my phone, they track my computer, "they " track my cars and trucks. Now "they" have this engineered crisis to scare me into compliance and to stay where they want me. They even listen in on Zoom. They suck, but what the hey, might as well witness to "them".

This was not my home anyway. My Lord is still building a honeymoon cottage for us all, and then there will  also be a new heaven and a new earth.  I guess I can tough this silliness out. Could have been a pilgrim at Plymouth colony, wonder if  they thought  wow this is the end of the end times? Probably not likely had no concept of a rapture at all.

https://historyofmassachusetts.org/plymouth-colony-history/

• Praise God! 1

@Neighbor Your are exactly right. I do think of this site as real people. It’s such a blessing to be able to speak and not get attacked like on other sites I visit. We don’t get mean and political here. We love our savior Jesus Christ and are able to form our conversation around him here. Thank you friends. 

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,640
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

51 minutes ago, Kristin said:

I do think of this site as real people.

Speaking of real people. I do know Temecula. Have extended family in business there. My mother used to go there  even unto age 93 to drop a little money with Trump and Co. She always said she was winning. It was funny. Anyway I was on a flight from Nashville when I heard a man excitedly chattering on  about how he was moving to Temecula to get in on the ground floor of the California boom. I think that was 2017.