• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

On 4/6/2020 at 6:07 PM, Omegaman 3.0 said:

or as most versions apparently correctly translate it, pray that you may have the strength to escape, nothing about worthyness!

Thanks, but I will stick with the Received Text and the Majority text on this one: counted worthy. The only "escape" the bible tells us of is the pretrib rapture. It will not take "strength" to be raptured; it will take being worthy. One could be a very healthy Arnold Schwarzenegger type with boundless strength, but if not born again, then not worthy.  The criteria according to Paul is to be "In Christ." 

11 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

The scroll from the Father - seems we tend to agree regarding the judgments but not on the Body of Christ.

The Great multitude which come out of the great tribulation cannot therefore be the Body of Christ. You are twisting scripture changing the meaning of the GT.

Hunger, thirst, heat, `sun burn, you must be kidding. God is not just filling up pages, He is giving precise details. Believers over the centuries have died in their sleep, from accidents, sickness, etc,

Palm branches - are specifically for Israel as we are told in scripture.

So true as to how we understand the chronology of revelation - we see it differently.

You surely know that john used those two words together in chapter 2 for Thyatira? It was specifically a message to a harlot and those sleeping with her. I think therefore those two words here certainly could not be speaking of the days of GT that will be greater and all other days. In other words, there are OTHER TIMES where GT could be used other than those days Jesus spoke of. How then am I twisting? Where else will there be a crowd as large and the raptured church?

12 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Not quite clear as to what you are saying there. Eventually we know that people (not Body of Christ in Christ) will be judged as righteous or wicked, however God gives opportunity for decision and behaviour till they die.

The verse of the Great multitude come out of the `Great Tribulation.` (Rev. 7: 14) and there would have been many plague judgments before and during that time.

This would be preconceptions talking, not scripture taken as written. Chapter 7 is LONG before the beheaded show up in heaven.  Indeed, chapter 7 is before the 70th week begins.

13 hours ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

So your saying Paul preached a different Gospel than what Jesus and all his other Apostles preached.   This flat out false.  Jesus preached repentance and faith unto Salvation from the beginning of his ministry.  Paul preached the same message of repentance and faith unto Salvation and so did all the other apostles of Jesus.  The gospel that Jesus preached is the same Gospel that all the apostles took to all the nations.   Are you a follower of Paul or Christ?  Do you follow man or God? 

Wake up! Jesus was sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel! You know that! Paul was sent to the Gentiles. So, YES, a different gospel - and the very gospel by which we as Gentiles will be judged. However, that said, Paul's Gospel came from God is it is GOD's GOSPEL and fits into the term, "the everlasting Gospel." Did you ever wonder why there is nothing in the Olivet Discourse about being "born again?" There is nothing in the chapters of Revelation that cover the 70th week about being born again. It seems VERY likely that at the pretrib rapture the possibility of being born again ends. That door gets closed. 

For further proof, in Rev. 14 when God sends angels to preach, again, NOTHING about being born again. I will go with BEhold on this one. 

14 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I'll start off by stating, we don't know the day nor the hour; but we can know the season, the signs and the times in which we are living [there's a convergence of everything prophetic never before seen]. 

1 Thessalonians 5:4 (KJV) But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. This passage, as well as a number of others is talking to Christians about the Harpazo, meaning we will not be taken by surprise, but the non-believers of this world will be taken by surprise. 

I agree with your assessment. I believe in the doctrine of imminency, that Christ could have and can come for His church at any moment; there were or are no prerequisites for the Harpazo. The Apostle Paul until he knew of his martyrdom, thought the Rapture might happen in his lifetime, by the use of the pronoun "we".

As you state, Psalm 90: 10 is the latest average human lifespan given in the Bible for how long a generation is given [70 - 80 years], or by 2028. We are witnessing everything shaping up from the Gog-Magog invasion in Syria, to the ecumenical one world religion, and everything in between. One thing that is peaking my interest, and keeping it brief, is the asteroid 'Apophus' and April 13, 2029. Some Bible scholars highly suspect this could be the asteroid 'Wormwood' in Revelation, and a part of the fear that's coming upon the earth? 

At my old age, if the Lord doesn't call me home, I believe in the next few years things are going to get very interesting prophetically speaking. 

Question: if ONE PERSON of that "generation" is left alive (Maybe at 105 years old) to see all prophecy fulfilled, would that one person fulfill what Jesus said, that that generation would not pass away? 

Suppose someone is 20 years old (Old enough to understand the miracle of Israel's new birth) in 1948. That would make his or her birth at 1928. He or she would be 92 this year.  If the rapture happened this year, and 7 more years then to Christ's coming to Armageddon, he or she would be 98.  I think 1948 is still a possibility. There are many people still alive that SAW israel become a nation once again. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

11 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Not quite clear as to what you are saying there. Eventually we know that people (not Body of Christ in Christ) will be judged as righteous or wicked, however God gives opportunity for decision and behaviour till they die.

The verse of the Great multitude come out of the `Great Tribulation.` (Rev. 7: 14) and there would have been many plague judgments before and during that time.

As is so often the case, it comes down to terms and the definitions thereof.  We view the term "Great Tribulation" quite differently, along with the sequencing of events.  We'll know more as time goes on.  Blessings sister.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,505
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

32 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Question: if ONE PERSON of that "generation" is left alive (Maybe at 105 years old) to see all prophecy fulfilled, would that one person fulfill what Jesus said, that that generation would not pass away? 

Suppose someone is 20 years old (Old enough to understand the miracle of Israel's new birth) in 1948. That would make his or her birth at 1928. He or she would be 92 this year.  If the rapture happened this year, and 7 more years then to Christ's coming to Armageddon, he or she would be 98.  I think 1948 is still a possibility. There are many people still alive that SAW israel become a nation once again. 

I've also thought about the possibility of the very last person of that generation. I won't dismiss it but, I think it unlikely. If you're alive right now, you're the generation [terminal] that shall not pass. The Bible gives us the unmistakable starting marker of the Fig Tree [Israel], May 14, 1948. It defines the current average human lifespan in Psalm 90:10 [70 - 80 years]. I highly suspect 1948 started the countdown for the Lord's gathering of His church. When the very last person on earth is going to be saved, He will not tarry and immediately come. The Apostle Paul stated and to paraphrase; Christian's are the salt and light of the earth and will not be taken by surprise, watch therefore. The secular unbelieving world not knowing their Bible or paying attention, will be surprised like a thief breaking in in the night. 

Just my thoughts. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Wake up! Jesus was sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel! You know that! Paul was sent to the Gentiles. So, YES, a different gospel - and the very gospel by which we as Gentiles will be judged. However, that said, Paul's Gospel came from God is it is GOD's GOSPEL and fits into the term, "the everlasting Gospel." Did you ever wonder why there is nothing in the Olivet Discourse about being "born again?" There is nothing in the chapters of Revelation that cover the 70th week about being born again. It seems VERY likely that at the pretrib rapture the possibility of being born again ends. That door gets closed. 

For further proof, in Rev. 14 when God sends angels to preach, again, NOTHING about being born again. I will go with BEhold on this one. 

You have deceived yourself into thinking there is another Gospel than what Jesus and his apostles preached. You are following a false gospel if its not the teachings and commandments of Jesus.  All that apostles of Jesus were sent to Gentiles preaching that same gospel that Jesus brought.  

Jesus said:
Mat 24:14 KJV - And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Mar 13:10 KJV - And the gospel must first be published among all nations.
Luk 24:47 KJV - And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations (Gentiles), beginning at Jerusalem (Jews).
Mat 28:19-20 KJV - Go ye therefore, and teach all nations...Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.
Luk 6:46 KJV - And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

Paul said:
Rom 1:16 KJV - For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
Act 20:21 KJV - Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.
Rom 1:5 KJV - By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name: 
Act 11:18 KJV - When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

Edited by Jedi4Yahweh

• Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.09
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/15/1973

21 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I've also thought about the possibility of the very last person of that generation. I won't dismiss it but, I think it unlikely. If you're alive right now, you're the generation [terminal] that shall not pass. 

When Jesus says this generation he meant the ones who were physically hearing what he was speaking in Mathew the 24th chapter. 

Jesus never said (that generation) as though it was another generation in the future. He meant what he said. 
Jesus fulfilled the whole and entirety of the 24th Chapter of Mathew on the cross when he said it was finished and done.

The spiritual manifestation was manifested on the day of Pentecost with cloven tongues like as fire proven that their was that sacrifice on Gods altar. Didn’t Jesus say this..

Acts 1:8 (KJV)

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

The meaning of witness in the Greek is Martyr. Theses apostles were sacrifices on the altar of God. They had to die to the Adamic nature so they could be found in the day of the Lord as prophesied in Joel. The day of the Lord is Christ Jesus which we are raptured in or caught up into him by being born from above. 

We are seated in Christ in heavenly places and also are risen with him seeking those things that are above while living in a physical body now.

Many interpret this as a future event. I say in The Holy Spirit it is now not future unless you have that Antichrist spirit that doesn’t have the eyes to see or the ears to hear. 
It’s appointed for man to die once. 

When does that one death take place that will be according to if you have those eyes to see while living. The trumpet has been sounding of his coming in every generation because nobody knows when they’re going to die. When you die that is the coming of the Lord. Whether that death is to that old nature or your physical body.

Everyone thinks that his coming or rapture happens simultaneously in A realm of time, but in God or the kingdom if I were to die now it would be the same moment in eternity as the moment when Moses died or Paul the Apostle. We all die in that same moment in the realm of eternity peppered all throughout time.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.09
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/15/1973

Renewal of Ezekiel’s Call as Watchman

33 The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, speak to your people and say to them: ‘When I bring the sword against a land, and the people of the land choose one of their men and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming against the land and blows the trumpet to warn the people,then if anyone hears the trumpet but does not heed the warning and the sword comes and takes their life, their blood will be on their own head. Since they heard the sound of the trumpet but did not heed the warning, their blood will be on their own head. If they had heeded the warning, they would have saved themselves. But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes someone’s life, that person’s life will be taken because of their sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for their blood.’

When Noah preaches to the people about the upcoming flood for 120 years he’s literally preaching about the coming of the Lord. Noah was a watchman on the wall putting the blood of their responsibly upon their foreheads about getting into the ark.  The Ark was symbolic of us entering into Jesus which becomes our safety and also our salvation. 
Doesn't scripture tells us

Matthew 24:37

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 
It even says in..

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

We see that nobody knows when their going to die and be resurrected unto life or resurrected unto death.  The watchman on the wall are the seers or the eyes of the Lord that are preaching the gospel putting the blood and responsibility of the truth on people’s heads.

We are that great cloud of witnesses that preach the gospel of his coming how he is come in our very flesh through him the Holy Spirit. If we are not confessing an (is come) reality then we are manifesting this Antichrist Spirit and his coming to us will be in the future when we die. 

It’s a little too late for us to see this truth in the future once we die physically. We must die now. This is why I preach this to anyone who will hear this to put the blood upon their foreheads. I am blowing the trumpet of the Lord which is the gospel.

The trumpet has already sounded to those who have the eyes to see and to hear.