Told to stay inside this week and possibly next week

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,021
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,326
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

We have been told to stay inside this week and possibly next week because of the virus peaking.     We are told to not even go to the grocery store.

Is this in your area, too?   

I'm going to have to go out for some food.   Thankfully, I can walk to a nearby Target.

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  539
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  32,851
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  227
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

We have been on lockdown for about 3 weeks now I live on my own but Praise God can use WhatsApp and not only talk to my grandchildren but we can see each other too so it is so much better than a few years ago when the telephone would have been the only thing to keep in touch . We are supposed to use home delivery for our groceries etc as they want older people to stay indoors and as a cancer ( lung ) patient ( recovered Praise God but not off the hook for another year lol ) I am very high risk BUT there are no delivery time slots till APRIL !!!!   Wear a mask if you can or a thick scarf around your nose and mouth, use gloves or hand sanitizer ( I wiped down the handles of the trollies even before this as I usually have a toddler with me ) and try to stay 6 foot away from others and that is all you can do :emot-hug:   :th_praying:

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.96
  • Days Won:  21

I just go out and get what I need. Plenty of parking and no crowds. Hate crowds anyway.

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Debp said:

We have been told to stay inside this week and possibly next week because of the virus peaking.     We are told to not even go to the grocery store.

I'm going to have to go out for some food.   Thankfully, I can walk to a nearby Target.

Yes, we must eat. I went to Walmart for food, and was helped by a very nice, young lady, who checked everything out for me on those automated scanners, and bagged every item. I was completely overtaken by her kindness. But there was one problem: we were two feet away from each other the whole time, without masks. I asked whether she was afraid. She said, "A little." I wished I had used the time to talk about Jesus, but I didn't. When I got home, I thought long and hard about whether it would have been worth it if I died but used my time with her more wisely. Yes was my answer. A thousand times yes. We know that one saved sinner is worth a thousand---a million men unsaved. Jesus said, "This is how we know what love is. Jesus Christ laid down his life for his friends, and we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers." 1 John 3:16 (the counter part to John 3:16).

And "brother" here means in the broadest sense:  "...and we should be ready to lay down our lives to redeem their souls when this may appear to be a means of leading them to God."   ...Adam Clarke's Commentary.

Of course I do not know whether i might die, even now. I don't know, and only by the grace of God will I feel at peace if that moment should come. But I will tell you, I feel pretty low for withholding Jesus from her. I did call the manager of the store to give her every compliment, but how selfish of me to withhold the only thing that mattered. I recall Pastor Richard Wurmbrand, after being released from prison for his faith, after 14 years of torture, would literally weep if, when passing a stranger on the street, and with whom he shared the Gospel, did not accept it. I want to feel like him.

• Loved it! 1
  • Praying! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

7 hours ago, Debp said:

No, people are out doing the essentials which is going to the grocery store, the ATM at the bank, the gas station and several of the fast food restaurants have very long lines. I live in the State of Washington. I made a trip to Oregon last week and there were more cars on the road than in my State. 

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,021
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,326
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

Now our stay at home order has been extended to May 15.

However, yesterday on our daily news conference by our governor and the health department, they say we are seeing some good results now about the curve.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.96
  • Days Won:  21

Looks like it is a 12 week cycle.

• 3 months later...

I'm in the high risk group having just 54% lung function, diabetes and 70 years old.  I go out as needed, go to restaurants as permitted, other stores as needed, etc.  I hate wearing the cloth type face masks as it makes it harder for me to breathe. 

I have the feeling that we are being manipulated by the MSM using suspect numbers from unreliable sources.  They want the public to be afraid.  The want the blame to fall on Trump so we will turn to the Democrats.  The Democrats are waging a war against Trump based on lies and fear.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Content Count:  56,167
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

I'm in the high risk group having just 54% lung function, diabetes and 70 years old.  I go out as needed, go to restaurants as permitted, other stores as needed, etc.  I hate wearing the cloth type face masks as it makes it harder for me to breathe. 

I have the feeling that we are being manipulated by the MSM using suspect numbers from unreliable sources.  They want the public to be afraid.  The want the blame to fall on Trump so we will turn to the Democrats.  The Democrats are waging a war against Trump based on lies and fear.

a portable cpap machine would kelp you a lot in breathing filtered air...  just sayin'

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  204
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

You know I have wondered about this too, whether or not the coronavirus (or tornadoes for that matter) was due to GOD's divine judgment and punishment upon us for being a sinful and selfish nation, I mean, we have gay people here and a democratic party that believes in abortion (when GOD said that killing is wrong, and I would especially believe that killing unborn innocent babies is very wrong) and by reading the Bible on my own I know that GOD does not like the gay lifestyle.