• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

45 minutes ago, JaneLee said:
22 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Are you a Christian?I would say then that it is oppression but not possession & yes,I will pray for you

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Thank you I believe Jesus existed, but I don't go to church or anything. I know the demon is inside of me, so I think it is possession.

19 hours ago, other one said:

Jane, i have and will pray for you....   some question though...    have you given yourself to Jesus and asked him to be your Lord and Master....     That is really important for it is not that difficult to tell the Demons to go away....    but if you are not filled with the Holy Spirit, they will sometime later return.    If they are not making you do things you don't want to do, you are not possessed...

So I ask if you are a born again Christian.

BTW I've heard them also many years ago.

Blessings JaneLee

I am not saying this to mock you ,disrespect you or make you feel stupid but "Even the demons believe",that comes straight from Scripture

Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well. The devils also believe — and tremble.    James 2:19

Believing that Jesus existed is not what being Born Again ,Saved or a Christian is......as "other one"has mentioned,giving yourself to Jesus & asking Him into your heart as Lord& Savior is the real question & by your answer,you are not .So,what do we do about this? Do you want to get rid of demons and be on your merry way,is this a last ditch effort OR do you think you might want to know Jesus and not only have Eternal life with Him but also have life more abundant here & now-are you ready to be changed,tired of trying it your way?Search your heart JaneLee because if you sincerely want forgiveness of sin and the Grace of God,it is yours-you can have a Relationship with God in Christ-right now!
   Do not be deceived into believing anyone is going to drive out what is tormenting you and thats that,,,they may even be quiet for awhile but if you are not Indwelled with Holy Spirit they have found a comfy place to cause chaos.....thats not how it works dear girl.....When you ask Jesus to come into your life as your personal Lord& Savior He literally Abides in you.....& going to church has nothing to do with it,although good Christian fellowship is always good FOR you
    Whether possessed or oppressed you are bound by shackles & chains,that is NOTHING for JESUS.....Even the wind & the waves obey Jesus,He is God! There is no Authority over Him,no power greater & no Love Greater or unconditional as His is for you.....You might think you are not worthy,do not deserve Him or even that you have done too much wrong,it is'nt true,lies of the devil-he is "the accusor"....the whole reason God Reduced Himself to flesh in servitude was to die in your place,only PERFECT Blood could Atone for our sin,Jesus' Blood......you only have to believe that Jesus died for you & can forgive your sin-have Faith that He is God the Son -Jesus,Who died on the cross,was buried & rose again on the 3rd day didit FOR YOU JANELEE

16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.                      John 3:16

You Believe,ask forgiveness & HE forgives.....it is really that simple dear.....your Faith in Jesus =Gods Grace

With love-in Christ<Kwik

• This is Worthy 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.85
  • Days Won:  5

but I don't call myself a Christian.

If you are not a Christian , you need to attend to that first and worry about the demons later.....You need to Turn To God as a lost sinner and put your faith in the Shed Blood Of Jesus Christ Plus Nothing To Save you. God will put His Holy Spirit in you and until that happens, any demons  are going to have free- reign over you. “ Turn to me and I will turn to you”..... you are in my prayers— May God give you “ eyes to see”

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Dearest JaneLee

Im not telling anyone not to PM anyone & rarely would I EVER suggest PMing  with the possible exception of someone on the Ministry Team- I will always do what I can to keep folks in the open Forums,if its a man or women issue then we have those Gender Groups & if its real private then its best to get to know who is who  first......the reason for staying in the Forums is for "confirmation" & "correction",especially with anyone new to the Faith ,they do not yet Know to test the spirits & to confirm & discern by the Scriptures...its all about "checks & balances" and being held accountable

With the Ministry Team to oversee

So,I encourage everyone to stay where you get confirmation from 2 & 3 witnesses-just as the Word of God Says

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Edited by kwikphilly
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Ok, I've asked Jesus Christ to be my Lord and Saviour and prayed the sinner's prayer and repented and asked him to forgive me of my sins and save me, I believe he died on a cross to save me. 

What do I do about being possessed, if someone typed the words of commanding it to come out of me in Jesus Christ's name, would that deliver me? Because I'm still demon-possessed. Please help. Thank you.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

On 4/7/2020 at 10:16 AM, JaneLee said:

I am tormented by evil spirits, I hear their voices, I am demon-possessed. Can you help me and pray for me and about this. Thank you.

Do you have a mental illness? auditory hallucinations?

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,264
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

19 minutes ago, JaneLee said:

Ok, I've asked Jesus Christ to be my Lord and Saviour and prayed the sinner's prayer and repented and asked him to forgive me of my sins and save me, I believe he died on a cross to save me. 

What do I do about being possessed, if someone typed the words of commanding it to come out of me in Jesus Christ's name, would that deliver me? Because I'm still demon-possessed. Please help. Thank you.

What I personally did after I got Jesus within was every time they started talking with me I reminded them where they are going to spend eternity and where I was...   they will try and make you think Jesus would never cover for you and you can just tell them that is has and will and keep reminding them they are headed for hell and you are going to spend eternity with God then tell them to go away in the name of Jesus.....    They will come back but as I kept this up they slowly stopped coming back......   and the longer it went along the more I really enjoyed it.  It's not too often you get the chance to tell the devil to go to hell.                           I can't tell you that is a prescription for everyone but it worked very well for me.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.65

4 minutes ago, JaneLee said:

First, now you are in Christ. Did you know that all the angels in heaven rejoice over one lost sinner who comes to Christ? No. You are no longer demon-possessed, but the thoughts you are having make you believe you are. Building one's faith is a process, like building a muscle. It takes time. But listen to a story about someone who did not know Jesus who was demon possessed. Jesus knows your situation. He knows "every hair on your head." Two things Jesus is asking: believe him, and pray. And don't give up.  You belong to Him now. :)

"Teacher, I brought you my son, who is possessed by a spirit that has robbed him of speech.
18  Whenever it seizes him, it throws him to the ground. He foams at the mouth, gnashes his teeth and becomes rigid. I asked your disciples to drive out the spirit, but they could not."
19  "O unbelieving generation," Jesus replied, "how long shall I stay with you? How long shall I put up with you? Bring the boy to me."
20  So they brought him. When the spirit saw Jesus, it immediately threw the boy into a convulsion. He fell to the ground and rolled around, foaming at the mouth.
21  Jesus asked the boy's father, "How long has he been like this?" "From childhood," he answered.
22  "It has often thrown him into fire or water to kill him. But if you can do anything, take pity on us and help us."
23  "'If you can'?" said Jesus. "Everything is possible for him who believes."
24  Immediately the boy's father exclaimed, "I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!"
25  When Jesus saw that a crowd was running to the scene, he rebuked the evil spirit. "You deaf and mute spirit," he said, "I command you, come out of him and never enter him again."
26  The spirit shrieked, convulsed him violently and came out. The boy looked so much like a corpse that many said, "He's dead."
27  But Jesus took him by the hand and lifted him to his feet, and he stood up.
28  After Jesus had gone indoors, his disciples asked him privately, "Why couldn't we drive it out?"
29  He replied, "This kind can come out only by prayer."   Mark 8:18-29

Believe and pray, and don't give up. You are already healed; you just need to believe it. The more you open the Bible and read what Jesus says, especially in Matthew, John, Luke, and Mark,  you will begin to see with eyes never before opened for you. Many here Jane will help you. We are here for you. :)

• Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,515
  • Content Per Day:  2.69
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/7/2020 at 12:16 PM, JaneLee said:

I am tormented by evil spirits, I hear their voices, I am demon-possessed. Can you help me and pray for me and about this. Thank you.

Hello JaneLee, 

Some sound good advice and reasoning has been offered above. I'm no expert but, the Bible has the answers you seek, so I would encourage you to read and study it. Only you and the Lord knows if you're a genuine born again believer. I won't even speculate if it's demonic possession, oppression or something else you are suffering from. I won't ask if you've dabbled in the occult, your music and television viewing habits, or brought something home you should not have.

The Bible has examples of "non Christians" casting out demons in Jesus's name. Jesus said to those 'non-Christians, depart from me, I never knew you. So certain non-Christians seem to be capable of casting out demons in Jesus name. The problem is; if the demon(s) are cast out they leave a big void to be filled. If that void is not quickly filled by accepting Jesus Christ as your own personal Lord and Savior, then immediately receiving the Holy Spirit residing inside of you. That demon will come back to a clean house, and will bring along a bunch of his buddies, and the problem is much worse than the start.

Matthew 12:43 (KJV) When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44. Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. 45. Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

Demons or evil spirits cannot reside in a body where the Holy Spirit resides, it's that simple.

Please start reading your Bible and confess your sins, and ask the Lord Jesus into your life. May I suggest finding a Bible believing, Gospel preaching church and attending it. A personal one on one private talk with a Pastor and man of God, may be very beneficial be it demonic, psychological, emotional or medical. 

God bless you.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

The bible doesn't say a Christian can't be demon possessed.

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:38)

Maybe a Christian can have demons.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

2 minutes ago, JaneLee said:

The bible doesn't say a Christian can't be demon possessed.

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:38)

Maybe a Christian can have demons.

Yes, it does. If a Christian is indwelled with the Holy Spirit they can not be demon possessed.