No forgiveness

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

the WHO are allowing the continuation of the wet market. something is out of whack here. but anyway...

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,242
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

1 hour ago, Addy said:

the WHO are allowing the continuation of the wet market. something is out of whack here. but anyway...

1 hour ago, Addy said:

That is very disturbing news.

don't you ALL know by now that the WHO is part of the United NATIONS?

The United Nations is celebrating their 70 year aniversity by setting wheels into motion for their NWO agenda.

The World Health Organization (WHO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health. It is part of the U.N. Sustainable Development Group. The WHO Constitution, which establishes the agency's governing structure and principles, states its main objective as ensuring "the attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health."[2] It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with six semi-autonomous regional offices and 150 field offices worldwide.

The United Nations is a Luciferian organisation, part of the NWO take over. Their Goal: Population control, World wide vaccinations, One monetary system, One World religion.

If Christians are not aware of this , we are in trouble,

Do your research from when the United Nations began and which "philosophies they adhere to. Read up on who Robert Muller was and what he believed  and followed the teaching of Helena Blavasky Look up her name, she was a luciferian. , Annie Besant, Alice A. Bailey , all luciferians.

Quote form the late Helan Blavasky: "Lucifer represents life...though...progress...civilization...liberty...independance...lucifer is the logos, the serpant, the savior." " it is satan who is the real god of our planet and the only god".

The late Robert Muller :Robert Muller (March 11, 1923 – September 20, 2010) was an international civil servant with the United Nations. Serving with the UN for 40 years and rising to the rank of Assistant Secretary-General, his ideas about world government, world peace and spirituality led to the increased representation of religions in the UN, especially of New Age Movement. He was known by some as "the philosopher of the United Nations"

Quote from Rober Muller: "The united Nations is not a man made creation,but is primarily a spiritual organization, with a spiritual source." " No human force will ever be able to Destroy the United Nations,for the United Nations is not a mere building, or a mere idea,it is not a man made creastion.""The United Nations is the vison Light Of The Absolute Supreme which is slowly, steadily,and uneeringly illuminating the ignorance, the night of our human life. The divine success and supreme progress of the United Nations is bound to become a reality.: At his choice hour, the absolute supreme will ring his own victory bell here on earth through the loving and serving heart of the United Nations,"

Again the late Rober Muller's absolute supreme is NOT the Christians Absolute Supreme,but is instead the ANTICHRIST"

You can listen and SEE what the United Nations truly stands for,  at 17min or so  into the video and then listen to Robert Muller own words( there is another video that I would have to search the title where he mentions the necessity of population reduction on the goal of the United Nations,) But you can learn of their main outline from this video with following youtube title  :

Caryl Matrisciana Gods of the New Age and The Bible 2

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,224
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

I have a different out look. Well my wife is 1st Gen Chinese :) Maybe helps making it a tad clearer "chinese government". YES something should be done. but.. no clue what.

As for news someone talked about. No one in our house watches the news lol Truth.. whats really happens .. pray.. He will tell you

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, Melinda12 said:

It is their government i blame. It is they who cannot be forgiven. They think they can hold the world to ransom and profit because we all depend on them. Not while Trump is in office. 

Do u know the bengal famine in india when it was under slavery by UK?  How many Millions had the British killed around the world, UK was the biggest supplier of opium to China which destroyed the whole Chinese , if China is to b punished with all innocent citizens for undeliberately spread the virus, how much damnation must these past colonization n genocide of nations b punished ? Just Let God judge.

• Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.06

8 hours ago, existential mabel said:

Its the virus which came to the wet market, not come from the wet market, because this nation where i live hv similar market for centuries n never have virus infection.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05

6 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Its the virus which came to the wet market, not come from the wet market, because this nation where i live hv similar market for centuries n never have virus infection.

that being the case ...they still need to do the right thing and hold back from opening the market back up. i mean what does that say to the rest of the world if they re-open and the pandemic is still rife.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  957
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,623
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 4/15/2020 at 8:19 AM, Melinda12 said:

Let's see how people feel when their loved ones die and they cannot even be with them. This appalling situation could have been prevented. The Chinese government along with decisions taken not to stop travel to and from China are hugely to blame. 

People will mourn the loss of their beloved family members as people do.

Those that carry hatred in their heart will harm themselves deeply. While those that give thanks to God for the blessing of the time had together will fare well enough.  

In general those that let FOX, CNN, CNBC, MSNBC CBS, ABC, and Bloomberg,  have more influence on them than the Bible will suffer proportionately more  than those that rejoice in God despite circumstances of the day at hand.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  898
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

On 4/15/2020 at 10:06 PM, Addy said:

... but I am more concerned about the practice of WET MARKETS... I guess this has been going on for years... however... after this great tragedy... I would assume and EXPECT that this practice would NOW be BANNED. 

hi Addy

I am guessing that you might be refering specifically to wildlife markets.. or some wet markets where wildlife are also sold  ..and not all wet markets in Asia?

In Asia the term 'wet markets' often refers to traditional markets where fresh produce are sold such as vegetables.. fish.. chicken.. etc.

Some /many wet markets in asia don't have wildlife sections (well unless one means fish etc as 'wildlife'? :o

I understand wanting strict regulations regarding wildlife.  But I hope folk around the world also understand the meaning of the term 'wet markets'.  It is not necessarily synonymous with 'wildlife markets'.

Just some general thoughts thats all.  No offence intended to anyone.

Thank you.

:)

Edited by just_abc
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  898
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

hi Addy

You are most welcome.  :) But it is not a correction.  Just wanted to explain that the term 'wet markets' is a general term in Asia.  Some wet markets might sell wild animals too.. but some dont..

Ps  welcome to worthyforums :)

Edited by just_abc