IGNORED

The Mark of the Beast (what it really is explained)

BlessedCreator

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,004
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/21/2020 at 11:09 AM, Josheb said:

...for the time is near."

The king James translates it as "the time is at hand" which would mean that it is ongoing/happening.

Christ died and rose from the dead, and when He ascended up into heaven, He then right away opened the first seal, starting the end times.  Rev 5:5

World wide conquest, the white horse time, culminated around the Napoleon era, and is still ongoing.

World wide war, the red horse, culminated around Hitlers time, and is still ongoing.

World wide economic collapse, the black horse time, is underway.

Afterward will be the pale horse, death personified; the anti-Christ period of time.

Then Revelation chapter 6 ends with a clear depiction of the day of the Lord as prophesied in Joel and Isaiah; the stars falling, and men hiding in rocks and caves.

Revelation 8 onward then tells the same story over again using different visions each giving different details.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

3 minutes ago, Josheb said:

Furthermore, the KJV does not overrule the Greek from which it is derived.

The translators of the New Testament of the KJV utilized a Greek textual tradition that is known today as the "Textus Receptus" (hereafter "TR") which is Latin for the "received text." The TR is not actually a group of Greek manuscripts. Rather, it is a series of 16th-century printed texts which were, in turn, based on the critical examination of a handful of (mostly late) Greek manuscripts. Like most translators, the men who produced the KJV did not travel about examining all the manuscripts directly. They looked at contemporary printed volumes for their data, just as translators do today. In the case of the KJV translators, they relied on the word of three key men: Desiderius Erasmus, Robert Estienne (better known by his Latin name, Stephanus), and Theodore Beza.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

Revelation 13:11-18

11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13 And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. 14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e] That number is 666.

I would rather err on the side of caution, and take it at face value when it says 'to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads', than to believe that it's all allegory and any 'mark' that comes down the pike is a-okay for me to take, because hey....it's all allegorical and symbolical, and there's nothing to worry about.

I read a lot of the posts in forums such as these, and tell you what: I get so lost in all of the ...  I don't even know what to call it, theology, whatever, that you have to practically be a Rhodes Scholar with a Master's in Ancient Greek and Dead Languages to understand what's even being talked about- whatever happened to looking at the verse, such as the ones above....comparing it to what is happening in the world at any given time...and seeing if it correlates? Instead of all of this....confusion.

Wake up, people. Far be it from me to wade into these forums with the "Repent! The End Is Near!" sandwich board slung over my shoulders, but if we aren't already in a tiny bit of the 'end times' of which the bible speaks, then I truly believe we are hurtling head-first at an alarming rate, right down that rabbit hole and we'll be there quick enough. To be able to understand and discern what it is we are seeing in everyday life as it relates to bible prophecy, is important, I would think. To trust and depend on the Lord to open our eyes and help us to understand what we are seeing, along with His guidance on what we are supposed to do in these circumstances, is completely crucial.

Wisdom: knowledge of what is true or right coupled with just judgment as to action; sagacity, discernment, or insight.

Insight: an instance of apprehending the true nature of a thing, especially through intuitive understanding, penetrating mental vision or discernment; faculty of seeing into inner character or underlying truth.

• Thumbs Up 1

Gosh...I always get the feeling that once I post, people just sort of stand back and wonder what planet I just came in from~

LOL

flying saucer with alien inside

Well, I don't know where my little alien in the flying saucer gif went, but it was cute and colorful, lol

Edited by Mystic_Pizza

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

On 6/23/2020 at 1:46 AM, Mystic_Pizza said:

I was just reading several things around a month ago about the very thing which you brought up in your post....it had to do with B. Gates, and some sort of 'certificate' that he wanted to add to a vaccine for covid-19. If I had to take a guess, I would imagine you had read pretty much the same thing I had read about it, and it perked your ears right up- because that is certainly what happened with me- I was shocked because it seemed to actually 'fit' prophecy, in a way I hadn't seen it fit before, not quite like that- maybe this isn't the full measure of 'the mark', but it certainly could be a very close precursor to it. And your thoughts on lithium batteries, leakage, the outcome of such a scenario- and when one thinks of the disturbing skin eruptions, etc. mentioned as occurring to those who take the mark- it's almost akin to seeing puzzle pieces coming together, and being utterly shocked that we're actually seeing them, lol.

Have you ever looked into the whole scenario about DNA and the ability of being able to actually come up with a numeric sequence on a computer that can then actually be 'printed' and injected into a person, in effect, changing the structure of their DNA? I'm speaking in complete laymen's terms, because I certainly don't have the knowledge or anything else about that sort of thing to give an educated opinion on it, but that was the gist of it- I was shocked when I read it, because they (in the book I was reading, I want to say something by Doug Hamp, possibly others, I'm sure...) one thing I never understood and always wondered about, was how 'taking the mark' could possibly make anyone ineligible for salvation after that point- I always thought that maybe it was because of a deep-down choice they made, which I'm sure could have something to do with it- but it just seemed terribly....final. Well, according to scripture, it IS final....

But....what if.....the actual DNA business were, in fact, something to do with the mark of the beast- what if...the mark itself had, in part, DNA from....the antichrist himself? Satan? Some sort of...numerical dna calculation of his name...that was computerized....then printed where it can be injected...or used as a mark...I mean, isn't that what Gates is proposing doing with a vaccine, only with a 'certificate' of those who have had/have/recovered from/vaccinated against covid-19? When I first read about his idea for a certificate, I was thinking...physical, paper or digital certificate, something in writing- and then I discovered that no, he was talking about an actual injection of the thing, whatever it is- I had no idea they were even able to do things like that, at this point- but...obviously, they can....and if they can do that, what's to stop the whole DNA business from actually being injected?  What I'm getting at with the whole DNA thing being injected into a person like that, is the fact that once a new DNA strand, a foreign one as it were, coming from..possibly, the antichrist/satan (since it would be a numeric code), it would change the DNA of the person receiving it, leaving them as not 100% human anymore, and could, in essence, disqualify them from receiving salvation....

I know...it's so.....unbelievable, and I'm not sure at all it will play out like that, but it certainly seems to make sense, doesn't it? More so than lizard people from other galaxies, and things of that nature- this scenario is an actual possibility at this time in history, and when one looks at the possible ramifications of it all, and the fallout (such as the lithium batteries leaking, etc.), it makes terrifying sense.

Just my....15 cents worth, lol.

Have you ever come across ID2020? I too have heard about this digital certificate concept. Then you got this quantum dot and vaccine using a microneedle patch. You read up on it, medical information stored under the skin. Invisible to the naked eye, but can still be seen using other methods. You know what is scary with this microneedle patch, if one was to associate this technology with the mark of the beast, you have a situation where people would literally inject the mark of the beast themselves, gives DIY (do it yourself) a whole new meaning.

See I have so much questions on the mark of the beast, what is the true purpose of this thing? The question I find myself often asking, is it to do with mind control? Perhaps the purpose of such a device is to "robotize" people to the point where a person could be programmed like a machine? I don't know. But there is just too much going on today. We are being taught what to say and how to think, and with a lot of the junk on tv today, to the point people are being programmed with alot of junk information. Problem also today is we come to a point in time where people have also lost the ability to analyze and think rationally and logically.

Will the mark of the beast be some kind of backdoor method that will make it possible for people to be programmed like machines?

The only logical conclusion I come to, when taking into account the consequences of accepting the mark of the beast, there has to be some kind of permanent change to the individual of which there is no coming back from.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,640
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 6/23/2020 at 2:13 PM, Josheb said:

The Messiah came in the first century.

"9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven." - Acts 1

When did this happen?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/2/2020 at 4:16 AM, The_Truth_Seeker said:

Have you ever come across ID2020? I too have heard about this digital certificate concept. Then you got this quantum dot and vaccine using a microneedle patch. You read up on it, medical information stored under the skin. Invisible to the naked eye, but can still be seen using other methods. You know what is scary with this microneedle patch, if one was to associate this technology with the mark of the beast, you have a situation where people would literally inject the mark of the beast themselves, gives DIY (do it yourself) a whole new meaning.

See I have so much questions on the mark of the beast, what is the true purpose of this thing? The question I find myself often asking, is it to do with mind control? Perhaps the purpose of such a device is to "robotize" people to the point where a person could be programmed like a machine? I don't know. But there is just too much going on today. We are being taught what to say and how to think, and with a lot of the junk on tv today, to the point people are being programmed with alot of junk information. Problem also today is we come to a point in time where people have also lost the ability to analyze and think rationally and logically.

Will the mark of the beast be some kind of backdoor method that will make it possible for people to be programmed like machines?

The only logical conclusion I come to, when taking into account the consequences of accepting the mark of the beast, there has to be some kind of permanent change to the individual of which there is no coming back from.

I actually have been looking at it, and I've also been checking out something called Blockchain from IBM, and the fact that they are starting to look seriously into having the two sort of...mesh together, in a sense- although Blockchain has to do with monetary, it also has to do with tracking all buying, selling, every sort of monetary exchange between everyone....everywhere...all of the time...it's just one of those things you look at, and it's sort of like an active super-volcano, you can see the ground starting to rise up, you can hear the rumbling, you just know something huge is about to burst out of the ground, and you're just waiting for it...

I was also reading something a day or two ago about a German company and Elon Musk (along with..the Gates Found.) that are building a molecule printer in order to work on the corona vaccine, but it has many other 'uses' as well, or so they are hoping- here is a cut&paste of what little I have read about it, not to say it's .... anything, but it sounds like it could eventually be, you know?

"The company, based in Tuebingen and backed by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, is a pioneer of the so-called messenger RNA approach, which is also pursued by BioNTech and its partner Pfizer as well as Moderna. RNA molecules are single-stranded versions of the DNA double-helix. Thanks to their recurring molecular pattern, they can be produced in a relatively simple biochemical process that do not require genetically modified living cells, which are needed to produce most other biotech drugs."

In super, super laymen's terms (because that's about as much as I'm able to pick up, until I can really dig deeper into what it is I'm reading, lol), some things I read the other day regarding the whole DNA double-helix, and the RNA single-strand versions of it, they are able to basically splice them into the double-helix much easier than before, the whole process has been simplified (well, for them, lol) to a far, far greater degree than before, I'm guessing-

It's just all a bit of a shocking thing, when you look at various things (ID2020, Blockchain, this particular thing with RNA, and other things coming down the road right now), and you try and sort of fit them a little bit together, like bits and pieces of a massive puzzle, where you're getting a tiny bit of an idea of just how...massive it is eventually going to be, and it just...well, for me, it completely boggles my mind. It's overwhelming, nothing like I (personally) thought this 'end time' business could possibly be, growing up (and reading various things about it)....it looks like it will be on a scale that none of us has even imagined.

Or maybe I was just thinking far too simply and small, LOL

Edited by Mystic_Pizza

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

7 hours ago, Mystic_Pizza said:

I actually have been looking at it, and I've also been checking out something called Blockchain from IBM, and the fact that they are starting to look seriously into having the two sort of...mesh together, in a sense- although Blockchain has to do with monetary, it also has to do with tracking all buying, selling, every sort of monetary exchange between everyone....everywhere...all of the time...it's just one of those things you look at, and it's sort of like an active super-volcano, you can see the ground starting to rise up, you can hear the rumbling, you just know something huge is about to burst out of the ground, and you're just waiting for it...

I was also reading something a day or two ago about a German company and Elon Musk (along with..the Gates Found.) that are building a molecule printer in order to work on the corona vaccine, but it has many other 'uses' as well, or so they are hoping- here is a cut&paste of what little I have read about it, not to say it's .... anything, but it sounds like it could eventually be, you know?

"The company, based in Tuebingen and backed by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, is a pioneer of the so-called messenger RNA approach, which is also pursued by BioNTech and its partner Pfizer as well as Moderna. RNA molecules are single-stranded versions of the DNA double-helix. Thanks to their recurring molecular pattern, they can be produced in a relatively simple biochemical process that do not require genetically modified living cells, which are needed to produce most other biotech drugs."

In super, super laymen's terms (because that's about as much as I'm able to pick up, until I can really dig deeper into what it is I'm reading, lol), some things I read the other day regarding the whole DNA double-helix, and the RNA single-strand versions of it, they are able to basically splice them into the double-helix much easier than before, the whole process has been simplified (well, for them, lol) to a far, far greater degree than before, I'm guessing-

It's just all a bit of a shocking thing, when you look at various things (ID2020, Blockchain, this particular thing with RNA, and other things coming down the road right now), and you try and sort of fit them a little bit together, like bits and pieces of a massive puzzle, where you're getting a tiny bit of an idea of just how...massive it is eventually going to be, and it just...well, for me, it completely boggles my mind. It's overwhelming, nothing like I (personally) thought this 'end time' business could possibly be, growing up (and reading various things about it)....it looks like it will be on a scale that none of us has even imagined.

Or maybe I was just thinking far too simply and small, LOL

Well with what is happening around the world, especially with this COVID 19, and now hearing that there is a mutated version that can infect three to nine times faster, and also there is the threat of a new swine flu, makes you really question where we are headed.

More and more I have been thinking that the mark of the beast is some kind of treatment in relation to some kind of disease pandemic (or maybe even multiple diseases and so on) that threatens the world on a global scale. The detailed description given in Rev 16.2, perhaps could be a reference to some kind of treatment that has been rushed on a global scale, with all safety protocols ignored, which may explain the side effect? Perhaps the treatment/medication used is the mark of the beast or some other component that is mixed into the mixture is the mark of the beast?

Now with this double helix DNA and RNA single strand splicing, I have read upon some of this stuff (along with Recombinant DNA), and it is out of my league, but it makes me think of a reference in Book of Yasher in 4:18 where there is a reference of teaching the mixing one animal species with another. This is "tampering with creation" to put it another way, or "corrupting creation".

The Iron and Clay reference in the Book of Daniel 2:42-43. This could be look at more than one way. One way, the description is like that of a Achilles Heel, a weakness. But if one was to look at it from a technological point of view, it could be a reference to the merging of man and machine/technology, of which we are seeing this is happening today.

We are in so much trouble today, that to put it bluntly, I don't think many people can truly even comprehend where we are headed.

Now when I was looking at the description in Rev 20:4, the word "beheaded" as used in many english translations, however the greek word used is G3990 pelekizo, which is strange because in other passages in the new testament, when you see the word "beheaded" the greek word concerned is G607 apokephalizo. The Aramaic Bible in Plain English translation instead of using the word "beheaded" in Rev 20.4, the words "cut off" are used instead. Going by this translation, question is cut off from what?

I was reading the other day looking at the history of Leproacy and how it was dealt with in the US at the time.

In the world we live in today, does the Mark of the Beast have any similarities to how the people with Leproacy were dealt with in the past? Taking people away from families, put into life long quarantine?

My question is how was Rev 20.4 actually understood in the greek? Is it a reference to people being cut off from society?

We do see more and more evidence of people having to go into quarantine in relation to this COVID 19. What if we reach a point in society, where the disease outbreaks are so bad that in order for society to go back to normal, people would have to agree to be treated with something or be put into permanent quarantine?

Edited by The_Truth_Seeker
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,640
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

16 hours ago, Josheb said:

70 AD. If how the Bible uses "coming in/on/with clouds is investigated then it will be observed the phrase is always a figurative device and not ever to be taken literally.

I guess that would suit certain epistemological arguments or positions. Fact is what I posted is a prophetic utterance. Preterists know what prophecy is they just claim it was all fulfilled already. If the prophecies were fulfilled then they have to be fulfilled as spoken or it didn't come to pass e.g., Jesus birth, the cross, the ascension. If I allowed the Acts 1 prophecy to be figurative regarding 'clouds', and this one word could indeed be construed to be a representation, Jesus still literally ascended and literally will descend. Now you say Jesus descended back to earth in 70 AD; where is the proof? I see nothing in the historical record of such an event nor ancillaries of that return. 

It will also be found it is most often associated with acts of divine judgment, not God literally out for a cruise on literal clouds. Do please examine scripture's us of God and clouds and you'll answer your own question. 

It's not literal when we see, "...like a cloud to cover the land..." The argument above attempts to remove a literal event by focusing on a minor and unimportant detail, then makes critical comments about others conclusions. When 1 Thess 4 says, "Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:" no one assumes we get our own private little cloud or that Jesus is riding a cloud; Paul means atmosphere, up, off the earth. None of this abrogates the return of Jesus nor the gathering.

And again I remind you post hoc arguments are always and everywhere fallacious. Common, but irrational. 

Post hoc ergo propter hoc arguments are not fallacious in every case. They can be but people literally use this sequence of events everyday to make judgment calls before hand. It's ridiculous to think a rooster causes the sun to rise, not at all ridiculous to think the setting sun brings darkness. But I didn't offer this argument. I only asked "When did this happen?" 

• Thumbs Up 2

15 hours ago, The_Truth_Seeker said:

...Now with this double helix DNA and RNA single strand splicing, I have read upon some of this stuff (along with Recombinant DNA), and it is out of my league, but it makes me think of a reference in Book of Yasher in 4:18 where there is a reference of teaching the mixing one animal species with another. This is "tampering with creation" to put it another way, or "corrupting creation".

The Iron and Clay reference in the Book of Daniel 2:42-43. This could be look at more than one way. One way, the description is like that of a Achilles Heel, a weakness. But if one was to look at it from a technological point of view, it could be a reference to the merging of man and machine/technology, of which we are seeing this is happening today.

We are in so much trouble today, that to put it bluntly, I don't think many people can truly even comprehend where we are headed...

I've heard about the whole recombinant DNA as well, I first heard about it in a youtube video from Doug Hamp, he was doing a sermon at a church somewhere in California, I think- I had also heard about it (and Doug Hamp, in fact, who was being questioned in this particular film) in a documentary about new age, channeling, etc. (Christian view) by a guy named Gonz Shimura- he had mentioned the book of Jasher and Enoch as well- these, of course, are not in the bible so one sees them more as commentaries as opposed to actual scripture- but the whole idea of DNA splicing with other...species (?) is definitely something to give one pause- I think of the various experiments going on in the world with cloning, and adding various attributes' to animals from other species of animal in order that they have different, or possibly superior attributes than they had naturally- I keep thinking of some...fish? Frog? I honestly can't recall what I was reading about a while back, where they gave them the ability to 'glow' a certain color in the dark, it was just...nuts. Or another about a goat, or something (I honestly don't remember at all) that had some sort of attribute of a spider added to it because of the strength of its web material, I just don't recall what it was- I could possibly have the goat wrong, but I definitely don't have the spider part wrong because I remember thinking at the time how absolutely creepy it was to even think about (the mixing of the two in any way, shape, or form)---

The Iron and Clay reference in Daniel- maybe it pertains to both a weakness as well as the merging of man and machine, or man and...something else- but one thing I definitely agree wholeheartedly with you on, 100%, is the fact that, yes- we are in dire, dire straits these days with no clue where we are heading, and in my own opinion I feel that this is a time to really get close to the Lord, deep into the Word of God, and hang on for dear life- because there won't be anything more solid than Him to hang on to in the coming whenever.

Wow...I bum myself out, sometimes with this stuff- LOL