IGNORED

Why do some Christians believe Jews don't need to believe in Jesus to go to heaven?

BigGuy

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,716
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

5 hours ago, BigGuy said:

Why would any Jew that rejects Jesus get into heaven?

The Holy Spirit turns about  those that are foreknown, predestined,  and given to Jesus as His own by God the Father; those are Jews that are circumcised of the heart through God the Holy Spirit.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

2 hours ago, BigGuy said:

You are either Christian and worship Jesus or you choose to be Jewish....
You can't be a Muslim and Christian at the same time either....

:sherlock:

The

“Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. 

Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your male or female servant, nor your animals, nor any foreigner residing in your towns. 

For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy. Exodus 20:8-11

Trouble With Truth

Celebrate this as a festival to the LORD for seven days each year. This is to be a lasting ordinance for the generations to come; celebrate it in the seventh month. Leviticus 23:41

Is That It Never Seems To Go Out Of Style

When the sun had set and darkness had fallen, a smoking firepot with a blazing torch appeared and passed between the pieces. 

On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram and said, “To your descendants I give this land, from the Wadi of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates— the land of the Kenites, Kenizzites, Kadmonites, Hittites, Perizzites, Rephaites, Amorites, Canaanites, Girgashites and Jebusites.” Genesis 15:17-20

Why Do Some "Believers" Seem To Think Jesus Is Finished With His Brothers, The Jew (?)

I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: 

Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, and in this way all Israel will be saved. As it is written:

“The deliverer will come from Zion; he will turn godlessness away from Jacob. And this is my covenant with them when I take away their sins.”

As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs, for God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. 

Just as you who were at one time disobedient to God have now received mercy as a result of their disobedience, so they too have now become disobedient in order that they too may now receive mercy as a result of God’s mercy to you. For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all. Romans 11:25-32

In Both The Holy Bible, The First Testament Of Jesus

“The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah. It will not be like the covenant I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they broke my covenant, though I was a husband to them, declares the Lord.

“This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time,” declares the Lord. “I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. No longer will they teach their neighbor, or say to one another, ‘Know the Lord,’ because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest,”” Jeremiah 31:31-34

And In The Second Testament Of Jesus

“The days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah. It will not be like the covenant I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they did not remain faithful to my covenant, and I turned away from them, 
declares the Lord.

This is the covenant I will establish with the people of Israel after that time, declares the Lord. I will put my laws in their minds and write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. No longer will they teach their neighbor, or say to one another, ‘Know the Lord,’ because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest.

For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more.” Hebrews 8:8:12

The Jews Are To Be Saved

For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance—now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant. Hebrews 9:15 

~

Goofy Anti-Semites 

I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you." Genesis 12:3

:emot-heartbeat:

Love, Joe

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 2
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  777
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,954
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

52 minutes ago, FresnoJoe said:

The

Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your male or female servant, nor your animals, nor any foreigner residing in your towns. 

For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy. Exodus 20:8-11

Trouble With Truth

Celebrate this as a festival to the LORD for seven days each year. This is to be a lasting ordinance for the generations to come; celebrate it in the seventh month. Leviticus 23:41

When the sun had set and darkness had fallen, a smoking firepot with a blazing torch appeared and passed between the pieces. 

On that day the Lord made a covenant with Abram and said, “To your descendants I give this land, from the Wadi of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates— the land of the Kenites, Kenizzites, Kadmonites, Hittites, Perizzites, Rephaites, Amorites, Canaanites, Girgashites and Jebusites.” Genesis 15:17-20

Why Do Some "Believers" Seem To Think Jesus Is Finished With His Brothers, The Jew (?)

I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: 

Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, and in this way all Israel will be saved. As it is written:

“The deliverer will come from Zion; he will turn godlessness away from Jacob. And this is my covenant with them when I take away their sins.”

As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs, for God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. 

Just as you who were at one time disobedient to God have now received mercy as a result of their disobedience, so they too have now become disobedient in order that they too may now receive mercy as a result of God’s mercy to you. For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all. Romans 11:25-32

“The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah. It will not be like the covenant I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they broke my covenant, though I was a husband to them, declares the Lord.

“This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel after that time,” declares the Lord. “I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. No longer will they teach their neighbor, or say to one another, ‘Know the Lord,’ because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest,”” Jeremiah 31:31-34

“The days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah. It will not be like the covenant I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they did not remain faithful to my covenant, and I turned away from them, 
declares the Lord.

This is the covenant I will establish with the people of Israel after that time, declares the Lord. I will put my laws in their minds and write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. No longer will they teach their neighbor, or say to one another, ‘Know the Lord,’ because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest.

For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more.” Hebrews 8:8:12

The Jews Are To Be Saved

For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance—now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant. Hebrews 9:15 

~

Goofy Anti-Semites 

I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you." Genesis 12:3

Love, Joe

Jesus is our daily sabbath rest, not bodily rest, they rested their bodies only in the desert, thats why only two entered the promise land.

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Well Said! 2

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,274
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0

The Sanhedran Jews are looking to sacrifice animals on another Passover in may 2020.

https://orthochristian.com/129969.html

Christ Jesus was the sacrificial Lamb of God for both Jew and Gentile that accept that He was the Messiah and paid the full penalty for our sins. ( No animal sacrifice is necessary, and to do so is denying what Christ did on the Cross of Calvary).

Hosea 6:6

Israel and Judah are Unrepentant
5Therefore I have hewn them by the prophets; I have slain them by the words of My mouth, and My judgments go forth like lightning. 6For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and the knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings. 7But they, like Adam, have transgressed the covenant; there they were unfaithful to Me

Until Jew or Gentile accept Christ Jesus as their personal Savior, they are lost

Edited by 1to3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 3

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

10 hours ago, BigGuy said:

I was watching 700 Club and they had on Yael Eckstein, a woman that proudly rejects Jesus, and they were pandering to her and asking her to teach us about spirituality. I found this extremely odd for a supposed Christian show. They would never pander like this for a Muslim or anyone else. 

where is your source about her rejecting Jesus?

• This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  360
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Rom 11:25-26.  For I would not, brethren that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits, that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the gentiles be come in.  And so all Israel shall be saved, as it is written, there shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob.

Zec 12:8-10.  In that day shall the Lord defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and he that is feeble among them, shall be as David, and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the Lord before them.  And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nation's that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem the spirit of Grace and of supplications, and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Jesus is all over the old testament.  Even in Gen 1, the word God is in a plural form.  In Gen 1:26 it says, Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness.  This is the Godhead.  Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  Only God can create.  Jesus was there.  Whenever Jews in the old testament prayed to God, they were praying to Jesus, since Jesus is part of the Godhead/Holy Trinity.  Jesus is eternal.  He didn't come into being as a man who then died on the cross.  He has always been, and always will be.  As such, old testament Jews knew Jesus very well, and worshipped him.

Modern day Jews continue to worship God in Judaism, and Jesus is still part of that eternal Godhead.  The incarnation of Jesus as a man is not a tenet of Judaism because Judaism predates it.  Most Jews have missed the connection of the Messianic prophesies of the old testament to the incarnation of Jesus, which is the first coming of Jesus, who they have been worshipping for generations through Judaism.  As shown in the Romans verses above, God has used this temporary blindness as a time to build the gentile Christian Church.  But he will bring both together to him.

The Zechariah verses show that Jews will not overlook the second coming of Jesus, and God/Jesus will be powerfully on their side.  This is the love of God for anyone who loves him.

A word of caution for anyone who condemns Jews, or Judaism, or takes judgement away from Jesus:

Gen 12:3.  I will bless them that bless thee (Abraham/Israel), and curse him that curseth thee, and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Zec 2:8.  For thus saith the Lord of hosts, after the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you, for he that toucheth you (Israel), toucheth the apple of his eye.

Jer 31:3.  The Lord hath appeared to me of old saying, Yea I have loved thee with an EVERLASTING love.  Therefore with lovingkindness, have I drawn thee.

God does not change.  His love and his promises to Jew and gentile beleivers will stand forever.

• This is Worthy 1

11 hours ago, FresnoJoe said:

The

Trouble With Truth

declares the Lord.

The Jews Are To Be Saved

~

Goofy Anti-Semites 

Love, Joe

11 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Jesus is our daily sabbath rest, not bodily rest, they rested their bodies only in the desert, thats why only two entered the promise land.

9 hours ago, 1to3 said:

The Sanhedran Jews are looking to sacrifice animals on another Passover in may 2020.

https://orthochristian.com/129969.html

Christ Jesus was the sacrificial Lamb of God for both Jew and Gentile that accept that He was the Messiah and paid the full penalty for our sins. ( No animal sacrifice is necessary, and to do so is denying what Christ did on the Cross of Calvary).

Hosea 6:6

Israel and Judah are Unrepentant
5Therefore I have hewn them by the prophets; I have slain them by the words of My mouth, and My judgments go forth like lightning. 6For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and the knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings. 7But they, like Adam, have transgressed the covenant; there they were unfaithful to Me

Until Jew or Gentile accept Christ Jesus as their personal Savior, they are lost

6 hours ago, appy said:

where is your source about her rejecting Jesus?

4 hours ago, Logostician said:

Rom 11:25-26.  For I would not, brethren that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits, that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the gentiles be come in.  And so all Israel shall be saved, as it is written, there shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob.

Zec 12:8-10.  In that day shall the Lord defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and he that is feeble among them, shall be as David, and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the Lord before them.  And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nation's that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem the spirit of Grace and of supplications, and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Jesus is all over the old testament.  Even in Gen 1, the word God is in a plural form.  In Gen 1:26 it says, Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness.  This is the Godhead.  Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  Only God can create.  Jesus was there.  Whenever Jews in the old testament prayed to God, they were praying to Jesus, since Jesus is part of the Godhead/Holy Trinity.  Jesus is eternal.  He didn't come into being as a man who then died on the cross.  He has always been, and always will be.  As such, old testament Jews knew Jesus very well, and worshipped him.

Modern day Jews continue to worship God in Judaism, and Jesus is still part of that eternal Godhead.  The incarnation of Jesus as a man is not a tenet of Judaism because Judaism predates it.  Most Jews have missed the connection of the Messianic prophesies of the old testament to the incarnation of Jesus, which is the first coming of Jesus, who they have been worshipping for generations through Judaism.  As shown in the Romans verses above, God has used this temporary blindness as a time to build the gentile Christian Church.  But he will bring both together to him.

The Zechariah verses show that Jews will not overlook the second coming of Jesus, and God/Jesus will be powerfully on their side.  This is the love of God for anyone who loves him.

A word of caution for anyone who condemns Jews, or Judaism, or takes judgement away from Jesus:

Gen 12:3.  I will bless them that bless thee (Abraham/Israel), and curse him that curseth thee, and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Zec 2:8.  For thus saith the Lord of hosts, after the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you, for he that toucheth you (Israel), toucheth the apple of his eye.

Jer 31:3.  The Lord hath appeared to me of old saying, Yea I have loved thee with an EVERLASTING love.  Therefore with lovingkindness, have I drawn thee.

God does not change.  His love and his promises to Jew and gentile believers will stand forever.

It's Not Unusual

In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted. 2 Timothy 3:12

For Ministers Of Christ

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. 

But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone. 2 Timothy 3:1-9

To Be Damned For Their Love Of The Jew

~

Love, Joe

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,716
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

17 hours ago, BigGuy said:

I was watching 700 Club and they had on Yael Eckstein, a woman that proudly rejects Jesus, and they were pandering to her and asking her to teach us about spirituality. I found this extremely odd for a supposed Christian show. They would never pander like this for a Muslim or anyone else. 

Must say I haven't watched 700 Club in decades I guess. BUT  I did come across it this AM as I was  prepping for the tornadoes  in this area. Surprisingly I found it interesting! So thanks for mentioning them.  

The idea they were presenting that the Saudi's own  refineries in Texas and have 10 tankers coming here to bring  crude to be refined flooding our local market for refined fuels seems plausible, but not so much as  a conspiracy as it is  a business plan. George Soros interests also own refineries. I would guess,  just guess, it is yet another cycle of boom and bust in the oil business. Anyway I did not find the "show" to be way out this AM anyway.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Must say I haven't watched 700 Club in decades I guess. BUT  I did come across it this AM as I was  prepping for the tornadoes  in this area. Surprisingly I found it interesting! So thanks for mentioning them.  

The idea they were presenting that the Saudi's own  refineries in Texas and have 10 tankers coming here to bring  crude to be refined flooding our local market for refined fuels seems plausible, but not so much as  a conspiracy as it is  a business plan. George Soros interests also own refineries. I would guess,  just guess, it is yet another cycle of boom and bust in the oil business. Anyway I did not find the "show" to be way out this AM anyway.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  452
  • Content Per Day:  0.26

Romans 11 tells us HE Jews were blinded for our sake, so that the kingdom of heaven would spread to the Gentiles. To this day, they are blinded. When you are spiritually blind, there is nothing you can do until God draws you to Himself and lifts the  veil. That time is approaching for a remnant 1/3 of all Jews in the Great Tribulation period.

All former Jews prior to Christ, who lived by faith, were saved. CHRIST blood sacrifice was imputed to them. 

Since the time of Christ's death and resurrection, concerning the faithful Jew, who was/is blind and hence rejects Jesus Christ ... well, I cannot see how salvation could come to them, for they are as unbelievers, like every other false religion. They are living under the LAW and so will be judged by the LAW.

• Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1