• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

There are going to be some interesting times in the Middle East soon.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

Hello George,

I've never heard of this Bob Westbrook, but I really like his style. He just lays it all out there very smoothly, but without making any rash judgements. This is the second article of his that I have read, and I may become a fan. But about these prophecies. I believe that the conflict over there is just starting to heat up. It will get increasingly worse. I also believe that the rapture will take place, almost immediately before this region sees the "Nuke" stage. Right now, Syria, and the Palistinians still respect the U.S. enough to know that all out war is not a very good idea at the moment. I also believe that Russia will be involved, although they weren't mentioned in these particular scriptures, but they are in Ezekiel 38. The U.S. will be crippled after the rapture, and that is when I believe they will seize the opportunity. Israel will deal the enemies a devistating blow, and the whole world will be forced to take notice. This is right about where the Anti-christ comes riding into Jerusalem on his imaginary white horse,(preaching peace, peace). And we all know what happens after that.

rollinTHUNDER - Marchin' to the beat of a different drummer

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  154
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  04/12/1974

IMO -- I don't believe these are the 'last days'. I personally believe that if a peace agreement isn't reached soon, most(or all) of Israel will be destroyed(either Nuclear, or simply conquered. I sincerely hope I'm wrong, and time will tell, but I see much suffering in the future for the Israeli people and the region as a whole.

Prime#

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Prime--where is Isreal destroyed in Scripture? :confused: Why do you believe this? And what would you need to see happen differently in order to believe we are living in the end times?

Wow, some difficult questions. Let me just say that, all of what I said before is pure opinion, and completely separate of anything scripturally based. I believe these things because of the current state of affairs in the Middle East. After much thought, and study of history, I came to these conclusions. They are not forgone conclusions by any means. Just possibilities waiting to become probabilities, or improbabilities. Preferably the latter as I mentioned in my previous post. As for what it would take to make me think these are the end times......I'm not sure what to say. The 'signs' just aren't there for me. That's all I can really say at this time, but I will try to expand on these things at a later time.

Prime#

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Prime- but if Israel was destroyed, how could the prophesy of the end times ever come true? ??? I'm not meaning to attack you, but I don't see how you can believe this

Hello Butterfly! Please feel free to ask questions of me, I never interpret questions as attacks.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

I think its a very good article and I really wonder how far we are from it, George when do you think it will happen?

In Christ,waiting for His return, Angels

• 2 months later...

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I enjoyed reading the article.  His perspective gave me a little hope of seeing some exciting "goings on" in the near future, provided the rapture is held off.  

I do have some difficulties with this article that would require some reconciliation with other known eschatological considerations.  If Israel winds up with everything from the Mediteranean to the Euphrates, and, in essence, becomes the sole power in the Middle East as this article implies, why would she need an Anti-Christ to allegedly broker a peace so that she can be made secure?

That's just one question that I have.  But don't have the time to think through or formulate other such questions.  Any comments would be appreciated. :P