IGNORED

If you think its not safe to sleep in alligator's cage dont assume you are such holy that the virus won't affect you.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

Einstein was Jewish, and Not an Atheist.

image.png.5ddf1d771aa5cefff2ce32120fa9ce7b.png

He was not a practicing Jew. He did not have a Bar Mitzvah. He was not an atheist, he was an agnostic. Being born into a Jewish family doesnt mean you believe.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, Godismyloveforever said:

This seems to be a clear statement that Einstein had no belief in the Judeo-Christian God

no he was Agnostic if anything, but not an Atheist. I Am not advocating his religion no more than I advocate Judaism, I am making a point about freedom. 

1 minute ago, dhchristian said:

no he was Agnostic if anything, but not an Atheist. I Am not advocating his religion no more than I advocate Judaism, I am making a point about freedom. 

What are you using to define freedom? In Jesus we have perfect freedom in His Presence in our lives, His love and His sacrifice. God created everything and freed us from our sins. Is that the freedom you mean?

Just now, leah777 said:

he was an agnostic.

I would agree.

My Point here is on freedom, not his religion. I come from a country that has fought both facism and communism, We Know what it is like when a tyrant rises up and takes freedom away, whether incrementally or revolutionarily and trust me you do not want to see those horrors come to be in the U.S.A. even if you live in another part of the world. America is the "arsenal of democracy" and if she becomes the arsenal of Tyranny then the whole world will suffer.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

1 minute ago, dhchristian said:

I come from a country that has fought both facism and communism,

and me.

what freedoms has the US taken away?

Just now, leah777 said:

What are you using to define freedom?

Do You see it now? Einstein fled Naziism. He was able to say what he said in a free country as opposed to serving Hitler and or being killed in a concentration camp for his race.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.90

11 hours ago, DustyRoad said:

In a flat on flat earth eating flat cheese and drinking flat soda... :emot-puke:

Well, the earth was made very gouda!

• Haha 1

Just now, leah777 said:

what freedoms has the US taken away?

All of them incrementally. Free speech is censored by tech giants, The freedom of religion to assemble and worship, by the Quarantining laws now, Property is being robbed from the people via monetary manipulation and inflation... I could literally go on and on here of every little encroachment and freedom given up in the name of security and the tyrants who wish to run the world Know the way for you to give up your freedom is by using fear. And that is what they are doing with this whole Covid 19 thing here. My Governor in my state here for example, has banned the purchase of seeds for growing a garden, But has not banned the sale of lottery tickets.... what could be the motive for that logic? You can go out on a canoe but not on a personal watercraft? What does this have to do with "social distancing"? On and on....

At times you need to ask where is this heading and is the security we are being led to worse than the virus that caused this. Tyranny kills more people than disease ever will, the past century proved this, and yet here we are set to repeat history and allow tyranny to rule again.... the Dog returns to its own vomit. 

• Oy Vey! 1

42 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

Do You see it now? Einstein fled Naziism. He was able to say what he said in a free country as opposed to serving Hitler and or being killed in a concentration camp for his race.

You are comparing Mr trump to Hitler? No, that cannot be right.

9 minutes ago, DustyRoad said:

There's only One who sets us free, @dhchristian: Jesus Christ. Swords don't liberate us and neither do bombs. There is freedom in the Son of God who doesn't give as this world gives. The scripture:

Very true, as our constitution states all our freedoms are given by our creator and not by government. As Reagan used to say "government is not the solution to the problem, it is the problem". It becomes the problem when they begin to think they are God and give and take your freedoms away. 

The freedom we have in Christ can never be taken away, the freedom we have to share our faith in Christ can be and we must fight to protect that right, that the Gospel may reach those who God has ordained it to reach. We are given the sword of the Spirit and we must learn to wield it properly. Rightly used, the sword of the Spirit will win the war before actual blood is shed in the hearts and minds of the free. 

• Thumbs Up 1