IGNORED

If you think its not safe to sleep in alligator's cage dont assume you are such holy that the virus won't affect you.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

10 minutes ago, Gershom_young said:

I see a ribcage. Not a virus. You know viruses are really small, right? So small, they are invisible to the naked eye.

Oh? Let me show it to you again, and from a medical standpoint. I understand it's way your head and you lack the necessary intelligence. But I'll give it a shot. 

thJ2MVYGHP.jpg.f9a991e25ccc5691317f11bbc0459598.jpg

You see Gershin, or whatever, these are two human lungs that are affected by Covid-19. And this is what occurs as a result of contracting the virus. Let me also show you the microscopic view of the virus in aspect. 

thLIGNQI39.jpg.c66ec9416e18feffbfa95aa0c61a3d33.jpg

When these miniscule little suckers get into the lungs, the photograph of the above xray is how they advance the progression of what's known as: disease. Would there be anything else I can help you with today? 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ChickenCoop said:

Ah, you just proved that you are a troll. 

Yeah... no kidding. :glare:

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

56 minutes ago, Gershom_young said:

Not a virus.

And you got your medical degree from where? Do tell. 

• Haha 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,723
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Once everyone gets through explaining how each other are idiots, it might become more interesting and even useful to actually look at what COVID-19 means, ask where did the name come from, has there been a COVID-18 and so on.

One resource to work against is at https://www.goodrx.com/blog/what-does-covid-19-mean-who-named-it/

Other resources?

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Here you are. Total nonsense, ie: "spewage".  

Have you ever heard the famous quote, "One picture is worth a thousand words." ??? Here's one for you. 

thJ2MVYGHP.jpg.f9a991e25ccc5691317f11bbc0459598.jpg

COVID-19 DEATH

Hey that's me! Back when I smoked five packs a day, back when God the Holy Spirit took all that away in a twinkling; and I never smoked nor coughed again, no withdrawals, nothing. I just wasn't a smoker of cigarettes or any product at all. It was like I was new, happened faster than in an instant, and not by anything I merited nor did. It was a gift.

Flatten the fear God is with us. Even now, especially now, He is with us.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, ChickenCoop said:

Ah, you just proved that you are a troll. You don't believe in viruses.  It is caused by radio waves according to you.  

Well, I'm not a troll, but I am doubtful about viruses. Such things as Chickenpox and Measles are difficult to explain without resorting to a virus-type explantion, even if some of virus theory is wrong. What I have said, though, is that the symptoms blamed on coronavirus have never been proven to have been caused by a virus. Indeed, there is no proof that a coronavirus is behind any of the symptoms reported since December 2019. And yes, I believe it is more realistic to presume these things are more likely the result of poisoning, such as from chemicals or electromagnetic radiation (e.g. 5G) than a coronavirus.

21 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

You see Gershin, or whatever, these are two human lungs that are affected by Covid-19. And this is what occurs as a result of contracting the virus. Let me also show you the microscopic view of the virus in aspect. 

thLIGNQI39.jpg.c66ec9416e18feffbfa95aa0c61a3d33.jpg

When these miniscule little suckers get into the lungs, the photograph of the above xray is how they advance the progression of what's known as: disease. Would there be anything else I can help you with today? 

Okay. You are mixing two different things up. One is some sort of scan of some lungs, presumably damaged by something. The other is (presumably) an electron microscope image of a coronavirus. But to prove that the coronavirus in image 2 caused the lung damage in image 1, there are a number of scientific tests to go through. Have you heard of Koch's postulates? These are something that has been around for more than 100 years, and are the accepted, scientific, definitive way to prove an agent is contagious. There are 4 that need to be fulfilled to demonstrate an agent is contagious, and that the presence of the virus in image 1 is a) not a coincidence, b) not a symptom, c) not part of some sort of immune response and d) actually the cause of the lung damage in image 1. These postulates have never been proven for this coronavirus and the flu-like symptoms asserted to be associated with it.

20 hours ago, LadyKay said:

And you got your medical degree from where? Do tell. 

This is both a logical fallacy (appeal to authority) and a sad way to approach life. The scientific method is available to everyone. If you choose to waste the intellect that God gave you and rely only on those with medical degrees, that's your choice, but I'd argue a foolish choice. Would God give you something He didn't expect you to use?

If it makes any difference to your beliefs, there are more than 100 doctors on video who were part of a recent roundtable discussion with Doctor Buttar, and  who agree that the coronavirus saga is being medically mismanaged around the world (i.e. it is being approached unscientifically). If there are more than 100 doctors willing to appear on bitchute.com, there are more than tens of thousands of doctors who share this opinion around the world. These doctors are being censored on mainstream media, youtube etc. but if that doesn't concern you, I'm sure you won't notice when the world becomes fully fascist/communist, anyway.

Edited by Gershom_young
  • Oy Vey! 1

3 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hey that's me! Back when I smoked five packs a day,

Five packs :unsure::wacko::blink: of smokes? 

I asked one of our staff how much a pack of cigarettes are now. She said about $10. Ten bucks for 20 cigarettes? So, by today's costs that would be approximately $50 dollars a day for your habit. Boy, that's costly. I used to feed a family of five people on about $65 a week in 1992. That's when I lost my job for a couple of years because of cutbacks due to our governor's hatred of the state's education program. Many thousand's of employees were displaced from their positions, including a lot of teachers and other educators. So, I went to one of those shop-and-bag-your-own economy supermarkets that are so popular here in California, so we could afford to eat. Wow bro, you were living large!

22 hours ago, ChickenCoop said:

Ah, you just proved that you are a troll.

22 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Yeah... no kidding. :glare:

1 hour ago, Gershom_young said:

Well, I'm not a troll,

Yes. You are. Please refrain quoting me in the future. I will no longer address you now proper identification has been established. Persons coming to this site for the purpose of displaying these characteristics are not worth the effort of responding to. I find the effort of energy to be exhausting. Trolls have devious intentions here personally speaking, and are a waste of time. 

5 hours ago, Neighbor said:

A decent brief history and explanation of the origins of the virus and the current status of it. Most of us were aware of these things but for perhaps one person who comes to mind. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing. Yes, and a false messiah too. I suppose we all should have known better from the obvious avatar. Odd though. Everytime he comes in he's a different Jesus with the same agenda. Which Jesus is he? 

He kinda looks like this.OIPL1O4P1WN.jpg.1c8e50e9221992d938f7252e74e85a2e.jpg

But he continues to morph or mutate into one of these. 

giphy.gif.f1d61fea13e12907ad18ab10df9bc9e6.gif

many-faces-of-jesus-christ-morph-animated.gif.7cf2ce683fb99620b74fc336fd7ae762.gif

faces-of-jesus-christ-morph-animation-420x420.gif.ee2f958b76decf01b2588b1bd1f17db9.gif

So, just who is this troll dude anyway? And why is he here? 

2 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Wow bro, you were living large!

I was hardly living. Had family interest in a hotel,  entertainment lounge/ bar, restaurant and coffee shop. Trying to keep it all together. Almost never slept a night of rest, would roll on through 36 hours at a stretch catch an hour or two  of rest and be back at it. I smoked and so it was pretty easy to puff through 5 packs a day.

Was usually out of my two pack limit by the time I got hungry and ate breakfast at the coffee shop after the breakfast rush. Then I would hit the cigarette machines at our own restaurant and hotel lobby. And yes I would literally smoke in the shower. Stupid but that is the way it was.

God took it away  in an instant, less than an instant, a personal  individual gift from the Holy Spirit to me. Happened the moment I said upon hearing a rather badly done call by a tv preacher " If that's true I want it".