• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

On 5/2/2020 at 5:16 AM, RarexxRose said:

This is a big reason why I struggle with suicidal thoughts.

Hello beloved, ...may I encourage you with this, ...because you are "aware" of the suicidal thoughts and don't want to do it is a good thing, ...back in the States I was a volunteer for a Crisis Hotline and dealt with many suicidal calls, ...may I encourage you to find a "hook" that will tie you to reality, ...something or someone that is important to you that you don't want to loose or hurt.

Suicide always hurts those that love you, please consider this, ...for the rest of their lives they will live in guilt, ...if I had only been there for her, ...if I had only known, ...I should of seen it coming, etc.

Another very important thing to consider is, ...people commit suicide to stop the pain in their soul or spirit by killing their body, ...after the body is dead they will still suffer in their soul or spirit from the reason "why" the committed suicide in the first place, ...please recognize the devil's lies, ...it won't be better.

As for "deliverance," ...I was "delivered" from what you are experiencing by just reading the Word of God, ...specifically the Words of Jesus, ...during my turmoil/confusion/distress, ...I was given a Bible with the words of Jesus in red, ...it worked for me and it has worked for many others.

I'll be praying for you, and you may PM me, ...but because of the time difference of where I live, ...I personally think it would be better for you to speak with a sister in the Lord, ...pray and let the Lord lead you.

Lord bless 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 5/2/2020 at 4:16 PM, RarexxRose said:

What does it mean when you can see other people inside of other people? Are these oppressive spirits? Are these "coverings"? I've heard once someone say that not everybody is a covering. How do you get them out never to come back again? This is a big reason why I struggle with suicidal thoughts.

If you want to overcome your suicidal thoughts then you need to confront what makes you feel suicidal and pray stronger and resist the negativity that puts this on you and it will eventually flee.