• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, JTC said:

What is Facebook jail?

FB just removed 2 posts I made yesterday, I don't even know why.

FaceBook Jail is where they suspend your login privileges for some time.   They will not tell you why.  It's been my experience that when they do it is part of a warning about posting things that go against their core progressive beliefs....    heavy thing now  seems to be anything that contradicts anything that WHO or Dr' Fauci says..   and since it's their artificial intelligence algorithms that does the searching sometimes it doesn't understand and gets confused.
Once recognized they give it to some third party fact checker and either tag the post as a lie or deletes it.      I have had them tagged and deleted when trying to post things showing that China let this virus loose and didn't tell us about it until it was too late to stop it...   and they could have.     Taiwan told WHO about it being transmissible between humans but WHO didn't listen to them because they do not recognize them as a country but part of China.

The last one that got deleted was about the idea that China did all this on purpose to stop our growth and drive our economy down so they could buy up a lot of stock at greatly reduced prices and make a fortune when it went back to normal.....     

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

1 hour ago, warrior12 said:

Taken from the comment section of the link above.

localhistorywriter • 7 days ago

Conspiracy theorist and non-scientist Bryan Fischer rants and raves, and people actually take his nonsense seriously. What a sad commentary on American gullibility. But then, look who's in the White House.

Nextbird • 7 days ago

I have no idea if any of the scientific claims in this article are accurate. Nor does Mr Fischer, however much he has convinced himself otherwise. Nor do almost all of the readers here. Unless you have an actual qualification in epidemiology or medical research, shut up and let the experts handle this. A bunch of armchair virologists are only going to get in the way.

You should take the time to research what Fischer is saying...    There are doctors all over the world that have been using Hydroxychloroquine and reporting very high success rates....   you won't find that on many places for both Facebook and YouTube are removing them.....     get google translator and go to sites in Europe where they are using the drug and you will find that there are many doctors saying it's doing wonders.....     but for some reason here in the US that information is blocked out...    so when you start looking into the reasons why you run directly into Dr. Fauci, Dr Birx and the organizations they are affiliated with....   and throw in both Bill Gates and George Soros also affiliated with those same companies and how much money they made from SARS COVID 1 and you start to raise the conspiracy red flag because there are affiliations that should not be and making the decisions they are.   And there is also the Bill Gates global human tagging thing that most Christians don't want that is tied into the vaccine they are working on....   and you can bet that no vaccine will be approved except the  one Bill Gates is funding both for gain and his nano particle tagging system that everyone seems to think is the forerunner to the mark...

Then you look into the connections with the organizations Dr. Fauci is head of and their associations and funding of the Wuhan research center that most likely let this virus get away and you learn that those associations did not come about until after our government stopped all research into Corona Viruses because of the danger....   well then you start getting into jail time things that have happened.

You won't find it anywhere on the internet, but a grope in Australia mapped out the complete genome of the virus and reported it back in late February and found some really disturbing things about COVID 19 as it contained exact clones of part of HIV in it's make up that makes it more transmissible.....  That and a whole series of things about it make it virtually impossible for this to be a naturally made virus....    and all that disappears when you try and put it out so a lot of people can look into it.

When you see stories like the one referred to above, take the time to do you own research and look up the original data that they are reporting on for yourself, but do it quickly or it may not be easily accessible....     some of it you even have to go to the "Wayback machine" where old internet URL sites are archived by date.          It's an interesting hobby I have had for 60 years....   luckily now one can usually find it on the internet instead of going to the library and looking all that stuff up in card catalogues and going through the racks of books.....    internet is good, but it's being used now to promote things that should not be.

2 hours ago, Debp said:

My friend who had it still has sore joints and some memory problems.   He's only in his early 50s.

sore joints are most likely from his own immune system...   hopefully it will go away....    memory problems are a different thing...   the mind is a strange thing that we really don't know how works....

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

34 minutes ago, other one said:

FaceBook Jail is where they suspend your login privileges for some time.

Thank you, I kinda figured it had something to do with being banned. To tell you the truth, I don't much care for FB. I probably make 4 - 6 posts a year.

Just now, JTC said:

Thank you, I kinda figured it had something to do with being banned. To tell you the truth, I don't much care for FB. I probably make 4 - 6 posts a year.

It's been many years ago that ProphecyNewsWatch shut down it's webboards.   I had been a member there longer than worthy and there were about 20 friends there that were and still are probably a little closer than people here....   PNW was smaller and we had gotten to be more like personal friends or long term pen pals...     Well we were given a two week notice that the site was shutting down and about 25 of us all agreed we would join Facebook and make a private group so we could keep our group in touch and still discuss things we did not want to go all over the world for it is a closed group.    That's why I joined FaceBook...   I do keep in touch with my family and extended family now and about 20 people I worked with at Xerox for nearly 40 years.    My dad had 11 brothers and sisters and they all had good sized families and we still have a family reunion every year since 1959.   It's left me with about 300 cousins that all care enough about each other to keep in touch also for major things....      so we use FaceBook for many things.

LoL   all that just so you will know why I'm involved with Facebook....   it can be a real enjoyment....   and there are ways to get rid of the annoying people who want to tell you of every thought they have all day long.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,449
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

41 minutes ago, other one said:

You should take the time to research what Fischer is saying...    There are doctors all over the world that have been using Hydroxychloroquine and reporting very high success rates....   you won't find that on many places for both Facebook and YouTube are removing them..... 

I truly believe that there are conspiracy to do harm and control and more. Take for instance 9/11, I think there was foul play there aplenty.  In this case right now though, all that you have said is possible, but no evidence supports them so far as I can see and if you have them, please PM to me if you can and I will sure look at them.   

There are too many professionals all over the world who would be silent as to the manipulation of the virus.  Not saying it is not possible and has not happened, but until there are whistle blowers or professionals coming forth with facts, then we have to be on the side of caution. 

10 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

I truly believe that there are conspiracy to do harm and control and more. Take for instance 9/11, I think there was foul play there aplenty.  In this case right now though, all that you have said is possible, but no evidence supports them so far as I can see and if you have them, please PM to me if you can and I will sure look at them.   

There are too many professionals all over the world who would be silent as to the manipulation of the virus.  Not saying it is not possible and has not happened, but until there are whistle blowers or professionals coming forth with facts, then we have to be on the side of caution. 

there are professional people all over the world who are speaking up.....    did you know that our own CIA people are telling us that the Chinese Communist Party has thousands of people going out across the internet posting comments on things like the site you questioned above....   those people who questioned that article  may well be people of the Communist Party who's job is to get you to question what 's being said.

3 hours ago, Cornelius10 said:

Trump has said more then once the Cure will be provided WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT.

The time is obviously not right at this present time.

I haven't heard him say that so I would have to listen to what he was saying at the time to pick up the context of what was going on....   multiple times he has promoted Hydroxychloroquine even though his two main doctors have been against it....   Both of those doctors have a huge agenda not to OK that cheap drug over a new one they are testing.

I guess I really can't comment much on that statement other than to say that the main stream media have twisted just about everything he has said to make him look bad.

9 hours ago, Cornelius10 said:

It is not a news Story.  It is something he has said more then once while making his speeches.

like I said I have not heard him say it so I don't know the context of what he was saying...   but I really can not believe he is holding back a cure for any reason....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

On 5/4/2020 at 12:02 PM, Cornelius10 said:

Interestingly enough Trump has said more then once there will be a cure, WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT.

President Trump is doing what he thinks is best for the Country and the People of the Country, ...this is uncharted waters for him, so to speak, ...he is looking for ways to help the Country, ...and unknowingly is falling into the trap of the Globalists and their plan of a One World Government, ...it's inevitable, ...The Bible has told us in the Last Days this is exactly what would happen,  ...the "will" be a One World government, ...but the Globalists will be foiled again when their "planned" Government will be usurped by the devil and his anti-christ.

We're seeing it taking place right before our eyes, ...Jesus told us this "event" would be like birth pains of a woman in labor, ...we are way beyond that first cramp, ...they are coming so close we know the baby is about to be born, ...we're going home real soon, ...and leave this mess to the world!

Lord bless