• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

No one got it in my inner circle but I have a cousin who's wife had an Aunt who caught it. I said had because the Aunt died from it. Additionally, I have a good Internet friend who's daughter and her bf are both doctors, and the bf was sick but he recovered. I've also been told that 4 - 6 people in my town have died from the virus. As I've been saying, I don't fear this I just take precautions. 

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

51 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

No one personally, no. We've got it here in this nursing facility now because it's rampant in all of them in our city. Sorry I can't give you ratios on that. No one is disclosing our location, but I do know the numbers are growing in the other places. Information is very secretive, but there is the element of not allowing the statistics. News media are calling day and night being very persistent. They want to sell papers, of course.

P.S. Coroners did take someone away just a few moments ago here from my sector. I would appreciate the prayers. No, they are not able to discuss the situation. But if I do find out, I'll get back to this thread about it. Thanks. 

Thanks for that BeauJangles, I Was wondering about that, if the media is allowed into Nursing facilities to "hunt" for victims. When My Father at the end of His life was placed in a nursing Home, there were people dying all around him It was just a normal thing there. His first roommate passed away in the first month he was there. I Am just wondering how the media hype is leading to inflated numbers of Covid deaths. 

A Majority of the responses here state that they do not know anyone in their inner circle who has Gotten Covid 19, and we are paralyzed with fear of it. I Bet Most of us know of someone in our inner circle that has died of Cancer, and though we live concerned with getting cancer, we are not paralyzed with fear of getting it.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

Just now, dhchristian said:

Thanks for that BeauJangles, I Was wondering about that, if the media is allowed into Nursing facilities to "hunt" for victims.

No one but our workers who are "essential" are allowed in here any further. NO ONE. Vending machines are empty. Vendors can't refill them until further notice. It's more than inconvenient for staff and residents who relied on them. We have no doctors on staff either. Never did. But even they don't come on call anymore. It's all done by skype now. News media for interviews? Never! But they were not allowed previously either. Perhaps there was a reason. 

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

The Tulsa Jail did not go on lockdown,  years ago,   when it wiped out every infection.

For five months, reported on broadcast antenna tv,  channels 2 and 6 ( maybe more ) ,

for five months the Tulsa Jail did not go on lockdown - and they had ZERO INFECTIONS.... (none at all requiring medical / doctor/ anti-biotics) ...  

Big deal?   Well,  in every previous five months time period,  they AVERAGED 3 to 6 medical intervention needed infections EVERY DAY.

When they did what is right, they had and continued to have ZERO INFECTIONS. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  168
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  11/18/2000

I know seven people among family and friends who we highly suspect have it or have had it. Only two of them have managed to get tested, others were basically told the only way they were getting tested is if they were hospitalized.

• Praying! 1

Just now, Godismyloveforever said:

In just my county alone we have 1,400 dead from Covid19.   Thousands more sick. 

Guess depends on where you are. 

Just the other day a 72 year old lady her son and two daughters died.  Granddaughter sick.

Couple more of her kids are in hospital.  Entire family has been affected. 

Many other such examples. 

The Question was not your county, But your own personal "Chicken coop". People you are close to, Your inner circle. 

I Say this, Because it is my opinion that a lot of the reporting is "hearsay" as opposed to actual facts, even the statistics are being manipulated. 

for example:

Another funeral director claims that they are labeling deaths as COVID for any respiratory distress — including pneumonia and the flu.

“They are putting COVID on a lot of death certificates because people who are going to their hospital with any kind of respiratory distress, respiratory problems, pneumonia, the flu — the flu-like symptoms lead into the COVID-19,” said Joseph Antioco of Schafer Funeral Home. “To me, all you’re doing is padding the statistics. You’re putting people on that have COVID-19 even if they didn’t have it. You’re making the death rate for New York City a lot higher than it should be.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/new-york-funeral-director-tells-project-veritas-independent-autopsy-revealed-hospital-falsely-attributed-death-alzheimers-patient-covid-19-video/

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 2

I'm not in NYC. 

I Did not say you were. I was using that as an example.

:101:

So the chickens in your coop are all still dancing around?

I'm the only one in my coop. 

I'm actually in very bad condition.  I can only dance via an emoji. 

That's all I will say for now. 

Soon we will all be Dancing in heaven On streets paved with Gold. :dance:

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  168
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  11/18/2000

2 minutes ago, Godismyloveforever said:

Here we are told if we think we have it stay home.  Basically we are being told only go to hospital if you think that you are going to die. 

But I still would not go because after returning from working abroad recently, I have no medical insurance. 

So, I would just die.

The state of the US healthcare system ?