• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,214
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

22 minutes ago, Hidden In Him said:

Yes, sir. I believe Aliester Crowley also had a strong influence behind both as well, and may have been the one actually pulling the strings behind the scene, which is what made him so popular in the 70s; the ability to wield magic powerful enough to create an army and unleash it in Europe to bring death to millions of his worst enemies; the Jews. I believe he was the wizard depicted by Tolkien as Saruman in LOTR, who turned to the dark side, and created an army to fight for the dark Lord. The novel was written during the period leading up to WWII, when the NAZI war machine was being built, and there is a legend that during the time Crowley was converting from Luciferianism over to Satanism, there was a magic battle that ensued between him and Samuel Mathers (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermetic_Order_of_the_Golden_Dawn for picture). Mathers was depicted as Gandalf in the novels. As the legend has it, Crowley sent a powerful demon called Beelzebub to attack him. This is depicted in Gandalf's fight with the Balrog, since Beelezub is said to be the most powerful potentate in Hell and surrounded by fire.

Long story, but very interesting.

I'd be interested to see anything you can send me on connections to Egyptian and Babylonian mysticism. Sounds interesting.

God bless, and appreciated your post. 

most of those things I read back in the 1970's to 85 or so and were in college research libraries at Oklahoma University, Oklahoma State University and Oklahoma Baptist University...  They were research books that could not be checked out but read and copied in the library (one of the perks of being a Xerox Service Engineer.    We got access to places....     I would never have been able to afford them even if they were available.   Studying all that got me into some really serious spiritual trouble so I'm not likely to want to rehash the details.....    I can tell you that the more you study that the more you will get into and expose yourself into the demonic world which is a couple of layers deeper than just the occult and the more you learn about it the more they expose themselves to you and the next thing you know they are messing around your house....   then life gets exciting....            for a while....

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/16/1964

22 minutes ago, other one said:

most of those things I read back in the 1970's to 85 or so and were in college research libraries at Oklahoma University, Oklahoma State University and Oklahoma Baptist University...  They were research books that could not be checked out but read and copied in the library (one of the perks of being a Xerox Service Engineer.    We got access to places....     I would never have been able to afford them even if they were available.   Studying all that got me into some really serious spiritual trouble so I'm not likely to want to rehash the details.....    I can tell you that the more you study that the more you will get into and expose yourself into the demonic world which is a couple of layers deeper than just the occult and the more you learn about it the more they expose themselves to you and the next thing you know they are messing around your house....   then life gets exciting....            for a while....

That doesn't sound so fun, LoL. Yeah, I guard myself about getting into research on occultism too heavily. I'm very protected spiritually, but meditating on Satan's world too long has a way of very subtly starting to draw you in, and I'm not interested in his lies in the least. For all the power and gifts he gives in this life, there will be a terrible, terrible price tag in the next. The "kingdom" he promises will actually be an eternity of torment, sometimes at the very hands of the people one used and deceived, unlike the saints, who will be seated with Christ in heavenly places as co-hiers together with Him over a real kingdom; one that is perfect in every way, and that will never end. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/4/2020 at 7:02 PM, Hidden In Him said:

I have been having numerous dreams sent to me lately and from different sources that all have to do with the Catholic Church,

The One I have encountered is Vasula Ryden, Look her up. People proliferate her writings as if they are scripture.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vassula_Rydén

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, dhchristian said:

The One I have encountered is Vasula Ryden, Look her up. People proliferate her writings as if they are scripture.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vassula_Rydén

Just getting back, and I read through it. Thanks for the link. That was informative.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,094
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 5/4/2020 at 6:02 PM, Hidden In Him said:

My response:

"Writing in the "snow." See, I think the snow represents paper. I think they were initially told to draw an imaginary friend on paper, and then the demon had a blueprint to manifest itself with as their "friend." This explains the tire tracks... That the demon went to the garage, got a truck, and taught them how to "flatten" the snow represents teaching them automatic writing, which is a demonic form of communication thru human medium. I've heard of some Christians using it, but I doubt it is ever of God. But "flattening" here represents the continual wild lines that those under demonic oppression/possession will start writing [i.e. violent jerking motions back and forth]. That is why the snow starts to look dirty, like tire tracks.

WOW. Just went to look on Youtube if I might be able to find something to send you on automatic writing and Youtube is FULL of it. Had no idea it was so widely practiced already."

As a interpreter of Dreams myself, I think you miss a few huge clues here tbh, and I think the Auto Writer is overemphasized extremely. I will explain why.

You miss, IMHO, a very important clue in the beginning, the Nun represents Christians in general, the Jewish dad represents the Jews and the woman represent, IMHO, the Worldly tares. You guys were in a small Church to begin with, teaching the kids the Christian way as in what its like today. Then you guys jump into the Back to the Future car and zoom into the Future, God wants to show  this person  what it will be like during the Anti-Christs reign on earth, or maybe just before his reign begins, but after the Rapture. ZOOM, ZOOM, ZOOM. 

I see the so called "SNOW" in a totally different light. I think it stands for the Word of God being TRAMPLED ON, and RUN OVER by a Mack Truck/Anti-Christ.

Rev. 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

NOW, the kids are playing and horsing around, not being taught the Word of the Living God as in the other dream. And the HUGH Church with very few people in it is meant to show the Main Church Body is in Heaven at this time, only those who repented afterwards are still on earth {Remnant Gentile Church, seen in Rev. 12:17}.  I think a Nun was shown to designate this was a Christian, a Nun is probably the most visible Christ like image on earth as per purely IMAGES. The Woman represents the World and the Jewish dad the Jews. 

As someone who as been interpreting dreams for a long time, I find we shouldn't overlook the simple answers, if we get too complex we stretch what God is really telling us. Of course no man is fallible on these things, but I have been pretty spot on on dreams most of the time. 

Jew {Wheat}........Woman {Tare}...........Nun {Christian}. Car {BTTF Movie} takes them to the FUTURE where the TWO TIME PERIODS are Juxtaposed against each other.

The HERE AND NOW............VS..................The Future under the Anti-Christ.  

18 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

You miss, IMHO, a very important clue in the beginning, the Nun represents Christians in general

Blessings in Christ, RM, and thanks for the response.

There are certain things I leave out in presenting interpretations when posting on a specific topic like this, so as to avoid clutter. But about the nuns, though I know you wouldn't have known this since it hasn't been discussed yet, this dream is actually one of a series of about 12 to 15 dreams we received within the space of only a few weeks, and all of them dealt specifically with the topic of Catholicism (something I've never seen before in all my experience interpreting). So in this case I don't think it's about Christians in general, I think it's about the Catholic Church in particular. But I appreciate the interest.

18 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

God wants to show  this person  what it will be like during the Anti-Christs reign on earth, or maybe just before his reign begins

Well, I think the setting is actually well before the return of Christ myself. We may have different views on how long it will be before that event takes place, however. I do not see it as taking place in my lifetime, and I am currently 55 years old. By the grace of God I have at least another 30 years to go before going on to my reward, and I have every confidence He will still not be anywhere close to returning yet when I pass on.

I read through the rest. We would have to respectfully disagree on most of that, but I do appreciate your interest. I believe that arguing over interpretations has a way of bringing disdain upon the gift, so I refrain from doing so and just encourage others to keep pursuing it to the best of their ability.

God bless, and nice meeting you! 

Hidden In Him

Edited by Hidden In Him
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,094
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

1 minute ago, Hidden In Him said:

Blessings in Christ, RM, and thanks for the response.

There are certain things I leave out in presenting interpretations when posting on a specific topic like this, so as to avoid clutter. But about the nuns, though I know you wouldn't have known this since it hasn't been discussed yet, this dream is actually one of a series of about 12 to 15 dreams we received with the space of only a few weeks, and all of them dealt specifically with the topic of Catholicism (something I've never seen before in all my experience interpreting). So in this case I don't think it's about Christians in general, I think it's about the Catholic Church in specific. But I appreciate the interest.

Well, I think the setting is actually well before the return of Christ myself. We may have different views on how long it will be before that event takes place, however. I do not see it as taking place in my lifetime, and I am currently 55 years old. By the grace of God have at least another 30 years to go before going on to my reward, and I have every confidence He will still not be anywhere close to returning yet when I pass on.

I read through the rest. We would have to respectfully disagree on most of that, but I do appreciate your interest. I believe that arguing over interpretations has a way of bringing disdain upon the gift, so I refrain from doing so and just encourage others to keep pursuing it to the best of their ability.

God bless, and nice meeting you! 

Hidden

Well, since I was shown a vision in 1986 that the Man of Sin is in the world PLUS Eschatology is my calling, I see Jesus Rapturing the Church in my lifetime, but that's another story. But even if it was 2000 years from now {it won't be} God could still Juxtapose the two timelines as per the here and now and the future. The RCC is not any different than other Churches per se. There is good and bad, just like the Church of England killed what they called heretics, so much so the Pilgrims left for the Americas. Both were evil and followed the Kings evil dictates.

God Bless. 

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

On 5/4/2020 at 7:34 PM, other one said:

That reminds me of the book, "the Beautiful Side of Evil." By a very well known author's  sister.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,214
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

16 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

That reminds me of the book, "the Beautiful Side of Evil." By a very well known author's  sister.

is that the book about that healer in Mexico back in the 80's

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

15 hours ago, other one said:

is that the book about that healer in Mexico back in the 80's

Yes, it is an amazing book.