• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Well about Satan the verses posted say nothing about a kingdom call Satan. Who was God talking in Job 1:7?  We see 24 different versions of the word Job 1:7 use the word "Satan" as the name of the one God was talking to.  Some of the verses posted adversaries "Strong's Hebrew 7854: An opponent -- Satan, the arch-enemy of good" not referred to as a kingdom.

I can kind of understand what your getting at. Many times we bind you Satan in Jesus name.. ..yet that demon was not Satan. Yet.. that demon is ruled by Satan himself.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

17 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

That will be an interesting arrangement. Seems like there are two different actions going concurrently between the antichrist and the false prophet. I wonder how they will work it all out? Here's a few links. While I can't vouch for them, there does appear to be some differences of opinion. 

The Beast, the False Prophet and the Antichrist > Free ...

The False Prophet is most often associated with the Antichrist. But it is the Beast who will lead the armies of the earth to make war against Christ (Revelation 19:19). Since both men will be enemies of Christ—both will demand to be worshipped, both will persecute the saints, and they will be working together like a partnership—it is probably accurate to refer to them both as antichrists .

Could the Antichrist and the False Prophet be the same person?

I realize that those who feel that the Antichrist and False Prophet are the same person believe that this person and his entire beast kingdom will be thrown into the lake of fire at that time. That is not something that I easily and readily can accept, although I suppose that it …

The False Prophet and Antichrist are one in the same ...

Based on Rev. 20 it seems clear to me that it's the false prophet and the antichrist who will be cast in the lake of fire: 20 But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image.

The Antichrist and the False Prophet | Endtime Ministries ...

Mar 25, 2015 · this particular person will be called the false prophet. so, you’ve got the antichrist and the false prophet. that’s exactly what’s going to occur as the antichrist comes to power. he will have the support of this religious leader. now, the antichrist

Bible Prophecy and You: The Beast, the False Prophet and ...

Aug 16, 2018 · Today one can hear or read every imaginable interpretation or speculation about the meaning of the apocalyptic figures of Bible prophecy referred to as the Beast, the False Prophet and the Antichrist.

Understanding the Antichrist: Who He Is and Who He Is Not

Mar 24, 2014 · The short answer is “no.” The end of the world will involve Satan acting through two key figures, both the Antichrist and the False Prophet. The Antichrist will be a political leader, described in the Book of Revelation as “the Beast.” He will poison the minds of his followers with half-truths, false love, and,...

Yes understood about him being a politician. This is the position required to be a world leader. If one has the ambition to be that man he could take that position. Any thing is possible. He will be loved by the world at large. They wondered after the beast.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

1 hour ago, Mike Mclees said:

Yes understood about him being a politician. This is the position required to be a world leader. If one has the ambition to be that man he could take that position. Any thing is possible. He will be loved by the world at large. They wondered after the beast.

Yes. I absolutely agree. He should be a charming and charismatic personality of political know how. World problem answer, issue solving kind of guy. Probably the big standpoint of this man as Revelation seem to indicate, bring negotiations for peace on earth, brotherhood of man, and of course a One World Religion. But soon enough, he'll command worship or you die. Simple as that. And the world WILL obey him. 

Edited by BeauJangles
  • Well Said! 1

15 hours ago, Traveler said:

I can keep on finding these verses but the meaning should be clear.

Yeah, I suppose you could. 

Satan is the opposition, the accuser the one that rejects those that follow Christ.

Only demons have this capability if that's what you mean. Satan can't do that. Not alone. Devils are his minions. The word of God is clear on that. Did the Lord send Satan to trouble King Saul? No, of course not. Evil spirits were allowed to do this with God's permission. Get it now? 

Satan will take their accusations against the Christians before God so as to get God to rule against the saints.

Lord isn't the accuser of the saints. Neither does He rule against them. Where are you getting this?

The name applies collectively to all those that reject Christ or the servants of the Lord. 

A collective Satan? What nonsense! Again, where did you get this ridiculous doctrine? 

16 hours ago, Traveler said:

Put another way, your enemy has become a satan to you.

Satan has always been my enemy. Yours too. At least we agree on that.

Let's call it a day. 

This is going nowhere fast. Done.  

3 minutes ago, Traveler said:

I posted a reply to this, where did it go ?

Perhaps you forgot to click on Submit Reply. 

611732765_lolflip.gif.c7878d579b176d235c1605354526e3f7.gif

g'nite... 2075802587_nite-nitesmiley.gif.8f58697299cb10708ee139fe91999fc3.gif

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.87
  • Days Won:  5

10 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Yes. I absolutely agree. He should be a charming and charismatic personality of political know how. World problem answer, issue solving kind of guy. Probably the big standpoint of this man as Revelation seem to indicate, bring negotiations for peace on earth, brotherhood of man, and of course a One World Religion. But soon enough, he'll command worship or you die. Simple as that. And the world WILL obey him. 

He will also perform “Miracles” that will win over many to his side.....Fire from the heavens.....a statue of himself that will talk.....and more....

The same power of  Demons to perform Miracles that was first displayed at Pharaohs Court when staffs were turned into snakes will be on display . 

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

On 5/11/2020 at 9:57 AM, Traveler said:

Bill Gates is associated with the construction of the image of the beast and with the implementation of the Mark of the Beast. He receives the gifts of mammon because he is in service to the kingdom of satan in a big way and it shows in his fruits. Even his name is interesting but he is not the top of the pyramid. Simply a worker in the system. It is becoming obvious that he has alteria motives for the things he does. Very manipulative.

Yes he has agendas, but I don't think that he see in the light, but hel will when his time comes. I have never felt I could see these day.s. I worry not about my self. The sun is going down downfore me Bu we have families and I pray for them.

For those who don't know Christ it is time to find Him now.

God bless you all.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,646
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 5/10/2020 at 8:13 AM, BeauJangles said:

trying to sexually accost her

her? 

13 minutes ago, Neighbor said:
On 5/10/2020 at 5:13 AM, BeauJangles said:

trying to sexually accost her

her? 

Hold on. I'll have to comb through the thread to track down this snipped statement and get back to you. 

On 5/10/2020 at 5:13 AM, BeauJangles said:

I met a guy on a chat site some years ago who still thinks Obama is. Fancy that idea. Kinda crazy isn't it? Some prostitute in Hawaii once accused him of trying to sexually accost her. She also accused him of being a lying crack smoking "mack daddy". Sounded pretty funny to me. 

Oh, that her. Are you suggesting that she was a transvestite then? I never thought of that, because this guy was certain it was a female prostitute. She wasn't a "her" after all? I didn't see the video but told about it. Did you see it? 

Edited by BeauJangles
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1