• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,589
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

97994769_10223879940293059_6779626471104184320_n.jpg.2557fd3763141fa7af243609d3ee1edc.jpg

• Oy Vey! 3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

Unspeakable  Selfishness and Immaturity to the point of causing needless deaths is insisting to have the right to “ keep my light on” during the London Blitz....we are now enduring the Modern-Day equivalent of the London Blitz— and seeing who wants to be a hero - to just “ suck it up” and act like a man — and who chooses,  out of a pure lack of compassion for others ...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.72
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

So today it's a mask, ...tomorrow it's a "mandatory" vaccination, ...what comes after that, ...you have to take the maSk, ...ooops, ...the maRk to buy and sell, ...ahhhh, ...it's just another "tiny" step "backward" for mankind...

Every single one of the "mask" wearers is going to die, whether it be from this virus or something other cause, ...why this sudden fear of dying???

Death for a born again, child of God means going Home, ...directly into the arms of Jesus, ...so what's so terrible about that???

The True and Only thing to be worried about at this time is if you are one that "will" go directly into the arms of Jesus when "He" says your time is up!

Consider this, what the devil couldn't do in 6 millennium, ...in three short months the enemy has destroyed Faith in the Word of God,   "Did God say?"

Jesus asked, ...would He find Faith on the planet when He returned?

Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?  Luke 18:8b

I do not fear dying. I wear a mask and gloves if needed to protect others. It is not love to risk the lives of others knowingly. The virus lives on objects and in people. I can easily pass the virus on with my breath and hands.

Why risk the lives of others? How can such behaviour be Christian?

Likewise I obey safety rules in general, like driving rules. Primarily to protect the safety of others.

On if the most important commandments is to love our neighbors. Everyone is neighbors. Protecting them is love in action.

• Well Said! 2

41 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

97994769_10223879940293059_6779626471104184320_n.jpg.2557fd3763141fa7af243609d3ee1edc.jpg

Healthy people pass the virus to vulnerable people.

Many seems healthy because they are asymptomatic.

You seem intelligent generally, why is the mechanism of transmission so hard for you to grasp? 

No rudeness is intended, I am genuinely puzzled.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,589
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

29 minutes ago, leah777 said:

Many seems healthy because they are asymptomatic.

Hi, That is an assumption without basis in fact. Many seem healthy because we are healthy.

I will quite willingly stand in line to get  a vaccination once  and if one is developed, but I will not  die afraid in my house and miss living life altogether.  God simply has not led me into a spirit of fear. Instead I have been blessed to be able to go about and with those many Christians that  even today   share a cup of cool water in the name  of our Lord and savior Jesus.

I am now also old and limited in capacity, but I can do my bit as led by God the Holy Spirit to support the many saints gather up food, diapers,  take them to the poor, and ask if they would like to engage in prayer this very day.

Many saints are providing  relieve to those that  serve orphans, by bringing prepared meals to Sheriff Youth ranches so that the caregivers there can get a break during this harsh time. There are so many ways  saints in Christ Jesus can be sharing right now of our Lord with  an unsaved world, being with the fear filled, those without hope that is certain in Christ Jesus.

How can a saint not go about  declaring Jesus is Lord, and instead stay home fear filled they might get sick? The needs are great at this time, when better to go about sharing of Jesus? Does one share from their own  bedroom while hiding under the bedsheets? Or by staying in a closet worrying about might someone get ill?  

I am the exact age that is considered to be the most vulnerable- considered by who, the fear filled? While I have tended to stay home out of politeness I have not bought into this tyranny  being moral not legal and certainly not good. It is past time for this lesson to end- It is a lesson in how easily the unsaved world can be cowed made to huddle in the dark filled with fear  of each other. Oh my oh my I might get sick I might even die. It is past time to get over such fear, to conquer it, to strike it out. Time to get to work! 

• Oy Vey! 3

42 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Hi, That is an assumption without basis in fact. Many seem healthy because we are healthy.

I will quite willingly stand in line to get  a vaccination once  and if one is developed, but I will not  die afraid in my house and miss living life altogether.  God simply has not led me into a spirit of fear. Instead I have been blessed to be able to go about and with those many Christians that  even today   share a cup of cool water in the name  of our Lord and savior Jesus.

I am now also old and limited in capacity, but I can do my bit as led by God the Holy Spirit to support the many saints gather up food, diapers,  take them to the poor, and ask if they would like to engage in prayer this very day.

Many saints are providing  relieve to those that  serve orphans, by bringing prepared meals to Sheriff Youth ranches so that the caregivers there can get a break during this harsh time. There are so many ways  saints in Christ Jesus can be sharing right now of our Lord with  an unsaved world, being with the fear filled, those without hope that is certain in Christ Jesus.

How can a saint not go about  declaring Jesus is Lord, and instead stay home fear filled they might get sick? The needs are great at this time, when better to go about sharing of Jesus? Does one share from their own  bedroom while hiding under the bedsheets? Or by staying in a closet worrying about might someone get ill?  

I am the exact age that is considered to be the most vulnerable- considered by who, the fear filled? While I have tended to stay home out of politeness I have not bought into this tyranny  being moral not legal and certainly not good. It is past time for this lesson to end- It is a lesson in how easily the unsaved world can be cowed made to huddle in the dark filled with fear  of each other. Oh my oh my I might get sick I might even die. It is past time to get over such fear, to conquer it, to strike it out. Time to get to work! 

I repeat,

I am wearing protection out of the desire to not kill others.

I have no fear for myself.

I mean no disrespect, but foolishness and wilful blindness are no defence, in God's eyes, for causing the deaths of others.

You may not believe what is happening in the world, or even the spread happening in the US now. Your disbelief will not stop what is coming to your country in a few weeks due to the disbelief of you and others.

Such ones will have blood on their hands.

We who have witnessed and lived through the consequences of exponential growth and loveless people are talking truth.

Just now, Godismyloveforever said:

You are wasting your time and energy. 

I know.

But others read the thread, and ponder.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,868
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

19 minutes ago, leah777 said:

I repeat,

I am wearing protection out of the desire to not kill others.

I have no fear for myself.

I mean no disrespect, but foolishness and wilful blindness are no defence, in God's eyes, for causing the deaths of others.

You may not believe what is happening in the world, or even the spread happening in the US now. Your disbelief will not stop what is coming to your country in a few weeks due to the disbelief of you and others.

Such ones will have blood on their hands.

We who have witnessed and lived through the consequences of exponential growth and loveless people are talking truth.

Hmm blood on their hands that is a little harsh.

there has been 22 million deaths so far since January. yes the virus is killing people yet we can’t get to finite on the matter, on the Grand scale it is drop in the bucket.

How has the world handled those  22 million deaths in 5 months that I would like to know.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

8 hours ago, Neighbor said:

The afraid should stay home. Let the rest  of us live and go about our business as bond-servants of Jesus. Please if you are going to try to use old pandemics as examples go back to the 3rd century and read the writings and reports of what the Christian brethren did then. See https://kingdombranches.com/2020/03/12/dionysius-3rd-century-plague-modern-church/?fbclid=IwAR0GxlXtAlVhcaI7t_a1zBDknK5d4fre-vAClDPBQmwCNS6qzX6DsFsSoCo  They honored their Lord not by hiding but by helping.

How is wearing a mask keeping you from living? How is it perventing you from serving the Lord?  I would think that as Christians, we would consider doing what needs to be done to protect others. ?

• Well Said! 1