IGNORED

At what point should we refuse a mandatory vaccine or mark?

dad2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

So....are we nuking covid-19 now?   :huh:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,268
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

5 hours ago, dad2 said:

Whoever (is blamed) for shooting first doesn't really matter so much. The result is a radioactive death mess.

Is that really a way to save your country? I would think the best way is ask for God's protection. That cannot come when they are having drag queen shows introduced to little children, and hundreds of millions of babies killed, and Sodom pride days and 'marriages' etc etc. God can't (won't) protect that kind of country and neither can the weapons or war that country has!

Don't preach to me about such things. B

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,554
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, other one said:

Don't preach to me about such things. B

Don't preach to me about killing billions. I mentioned the best thing would be to trust God, and how a nation would need to repent to do that. This is no more preaching than you defending using weapons of mass murder.

Edited by dad2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.42

On 5/18/2020 at 1:52 PM, dad2 said:

Apparently many countries will make a vaccine mandatory. This may come with bio metric or technological enforcement some say. I do not think this will be the mark of the beast, but it certainly will be at least a big step forward toward it. My inclination would be to refuse any such mandatory intrusions into the body by government if at all possible legally. However, one must be careful about breaking the law. Generally, if travelling and forced to receive a vaccination, I would probably get the shot. 

At what point should a believer refuse a mark even at the cost of possible prison or death? I guess when the time comes that the mark of the beast is here, it will be obvious.

First off, the mark of the beast will not be something hidden or slipped in.

The entire point of the mark of the beast, is to ensure loyalty to the beast.  His entire point, is to make it a mark of loyalty to the himself.

The beast is going to want to eliminate people who oppose him.  He can't do that, if he slips the mark on people without them knowing, because then it isn't a test of loyalty is it?

So it's not the mark of the beast.

Second, I think you should use your mind, and use your wisdom, to determine what is best for you and your family.

If you feel you are at risk, then perhaps you should take the vaccine.  If you do not feel at risk, then skip it.

You have to determine what is best for you.  Obviously if you have health conditions like asthma, that would make you a high risk if you got Corona... then you should consider that.

10 minutes ago, LonerAndy said:

The entire point of the mark of the beast, is to ensure loyalty to the beast.  His entire point, is to make it a mark of loyalty to the himself.

The beast is going to want to eliminate people who oppose him.  He can't do that, if he slips the mark on people without them knowing, because then it isn't a test of loyalty is it?

Not sure anyone here said it was? If so I must have missed it. The issue is that it is moving in that direction. Are you suggesting that people take no matter what any country wants to force on them and in their body just because it it not the mark of the beast yet?

Second, I think you should use your mind, and use your wisdom, to determine what is best for you and your family.

Not all people would come up with the same conclusion about what is best. If it is mandatory, it is not like there is a whole lot of choice about it.

If you feel you are at risk, then perhaps you should take the vaccine.  If you do not feel at risk, then skip it.

All well and good if it is optional.

You have to determine what is best for you.  Obviously if you have health conditions like asthma, that would make you a high risk if you got Corona... then you should consider that.

Right.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.42

13 minutes ago, dad2 said:

Not sure anyone here said it was? If so I must have missed it. The issue is that it is moving in that direction. Are you suggesting that people take no matter what any country wants to force on them and in their body just because it it not the mark of the beast yet?

I said, what I said.

Not all people would come up with the same conclusion about what is best. If it is mandatory, it is not like there is a whole lot of choice about it.

I don't think it will be mandatory. If it is, I will consider that when the time comes.  For me in America, we have a basis of Freedom. Mandatory, will likely not stand up in court.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

46 minutes ago, LonerAndy said:

I agree with all your points. And I like Beaker. He is my favourite Muppet. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.29
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, dad2 said:

here is a simple answer .  at what point should we refuse a mark or etc .   WHEN they try and put it in or on our body .  WHICH i might add , is not even our own .  ITS GODS .

Rfid chips can be in phones ,  in cards .  BUT NEVER IN OUR BODY .  THAT IS THE POINT where the line must be drawn .  WHEN they ask us to put something into our body , like a chip 

or rfid tattoe .  YEAH .  NOTHING goes into the temple of GOD , our body .      Now ,  i aint even saying the shot is the mark of the beast .  i mean does it have a chip in it ,  I DOUBT IT . 

Still , i wont touch that nasty thing .    As i said ,  MY GOD IS IN CONTROL   and i am fully persauded HE can keep me from getting a virus .     Just as HE wont let me die one second before MY appointed time .

And when my time is up ,  I AM WITH HIM .   So .   no shots for me .     I GOT one far greater than any shot . HE is who able to protect WHOM HE WILL .     Doesnt mean i wont get sick .

But it does mean , I WILL PRAY TO HE WHO IS ABLE TO KEEP ME FROM GETTING THE SICKNESS .       Now , on that note i have THREE words for you .

And i really want you to take heed to these three words .   are you ready .     PRAISE THE LORD .      

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, LonerAndy said:

I said, what I said.

I don't think it will be mandatory. If it is, I will consider that when the time comes.  For me in America, we have a basis of Freedom. Mandatory, will likely not stand up in court.

I said what I said too.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,268
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

4 hours ago, dad2 said:

Don't preach to me about killing billions. I mentioned the best thing would be to trust God, and how a nation would need to repent to do that. This is no more preaching than you defending using weapons of mass murder.

Pffft