IGNORED

At what point should we refuse a mandatory vaccine or mark?

dad2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,166
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

9 hours ago, dad2 said:

That is a good point. The question is whether it will be helpful to be tracked and limited and who knows what else? Then there is the issue of trusting that the vaccine and treatments will be helpful to us and not dangerous. It is not just about some fear that the actual mark of the beast might be coming soon. It is about a lack of trust in some governments and medical systems with a proven track record of evil and deceit. Yes we should obey they power and all that ..within limits. The issue is what those limits are. Or, possibly in your case if there ever could be such limits!

What medical procdure or dug is not dngerous? My doctor tells of one of her training projects was to take chocolte through the fda list of things to get it approved as a drug for pleasure.  Turns out what it does to the human system and the number of people allergic to it turned it out as a banned drug.  Not even by prescription.  She always used that when I was concerned with something she was prescribing.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,509
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, other one said:

What medical procdure or dug is not dngerous?

The issue is not danger resulting from a known good treatment.

My doctor tells of one of her training projects was to take chocolte through the fda list of things to get it approved as a drug for pleasure.  Turns out what it does to the human system and the number of people allergic to it turned it out as a banned drug.  Not even by prescription.  She always used that when I was concerned with something she was prescribing.

OK so does that make you trust them less or more?

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,479
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

16 hours ago, dad2 said:

Source? That sounds insane. The way I figure it, people who want to kill part of the population should start with themselves. Don't volunteer others! If they want to say that is asking them to suicide...no. I would ask them to not kill anyone at all! But if they are hell bent on it...start with themselves please and thank you.

Seriously? I could spend the rest of the day citing and quoting official and recorded sources and not scratch the surface. But, here's just one that says it all with the globalist agenda...

Georgia Guidestones Text

Here is what is written on the Georgia Guidestones:

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

GAguidestones.jpg

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,166
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

7 hours ago, dad2 said:

Who is "them"

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

14 hours ago, Traveler said:

She is from the UK and locked into the BBC news outlets that take their lead from CNN. It is very hard to get through to them.

CNN needs to be changed to CAANTT.         Certainly Agenda and not the truth .  or CNN .   certainly not news .      

Edited by frienduff thaylorde

12 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Why can't you just leave people alone? Stop sounding like you holier than the rest of us because  You don't want to take the vaccine when it is available. Then don't take it.  But then when you do get the virus. Just make sure you stay home away from the rest of society so not to spread it.  

Lady kay .  truly think about your last sentence .      IF their life saver works so well ,   what do you have to be afraid of ,  go around all the sick people . 

Its far more about a group wanting to make vaccine mandatory so they can BANK off the profits .    

In america its likely not even five percent get the flue in  a year .  and yet they say , hey there is still a five percent chance you can get the flu even with the shot .

But aside from that ,  you should really dig in and research through good books ,   exactly what and how they make a vaccine .     where does collagen come from .    take a guess .

But aside from all that ,     Whether or not one Gets a shot ,      I know someone that is fully in control and HE shall determine and Does determine what is allowed to come against me and what is not .

SO i cling to HIM for protection .     Just trusting in him .   I mean men and their solutions might seem good , but if GOD has determined or allows one to get sick ,  that shot wont help .  

And if GOD determines one shall not get that virus ,  they wont get it .    All i know to do ,  IS SIMPLY TRUST IN HIM and ask HIS PROTECTION .      And i must say ,  it gives great peace .

He whose mind is stayed upon the LORD has great peace .      Let us look to the KING for help ,  but vain is the help of man .  But GREAT is the HELP which comes FROM GOD . 

13 hours ago, dad2 said:

You won't take the mark but who knows if you will take a mandatory vaccine and tracking devices?

here .  lets meet halfway on this .      I have decided that if it comes to that ,  i will go ahead and take the shot .       And then stick it in the arm or rump of the one who wanted to adminstir it to me .

and say ,  I already have my HOPE .  IT IS IN GOD ALONE ,  now here you can take a double dose of your hope as i give them they own shot back in them .    If folks wanna cling to that thing as hope ,

then when ya get in line for it ,   take mine too and say ,  frienduff said i could .  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

IF their life saver works so well ,   what do you have to be afraid of ,

I am not afraid for myself. I am afraid for other people. I am afraid they will go by this unfounded, conspiracy lies  and not get the help that they need. My only fault here is you can call it that, is that I care very deeply for other people. But I do not know how to help them. So I think I am helping by pointing out misinformation on this virus to the best of my knowledge.  I do not know everything. But I want to encourage others to look to the CDC website and get their information about Covid-19 from the people who do know what they are doing. The medical people and science people. I can not just sit by and let conspiracy nonsense be spouted out on here without pointing out the dangers of it.  God has blessed me with a gift of helping others. Though as I said I do not always know how to help.  By trying to point people in the right direction to get the right information they need, that is my way to help.  People on here should not be causing people to be fearful of taking a vaccine by spreading stories that are untrue.  People like Alex Jones and other radio talk show host are not experts on medical matters. You would not call a plumber to have your teeth worked on. Why would anyone trust a radio talk show person to give out medical advice. Especially if that advice is  saying the opposite of what a medical person is saying. There are  opinions and then there are facts.  Facts is what matter here. Not what someone my think could be. But what is fact.  So no I am not afraid for myself. I am afraid for others being fooled by this  foolishness that is being spouted by other fools.  

50 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I am not afraid for myself. I am afraid for other people. I am afraid they will go by this unfounded, conspiracy lies  and not get the help that they need. My only fault here is you can call it that, is that I care very deeply for other people. But I do not know how to help them. So I think I am helping by pointing out misinformation on this virus to the best of my knowledge.  I do not know everything. But I want to encourage others to look to the CDC website and get their information about Covid-19 from the people who do know what they are doing. The medical people and science people. I can not just sit by and let conspiracy nonsense be spouted out on here without pointing out the dangers of it.  God has blessed me with a gift of helping others. Though as I said I do not always know how to help.  By trying to point people in the right direction to get the right information they need, that is my way to help.  People on here should not be causing people to be fearful of taking a vaccine by spreading stories that are untrue.  People like Alex Jones and other radio talk show host are not experts on medical matters. You would not call a plumber to have your teeth worked on. Why would anyone trust a radio talk show person to give out medical advice. Especially if that advice is  saying the opposite of what a medical person is saying. There are  opinions and then there are facts.  Facts is what matter here. Not what someone my think could be. But what is fact.  So no I am not afraid for myself. I am afraid for others being fooled by this  foolishness that is being spouted by other fools.  

You said you care deeply for others .      And now i say and remind us of something .     Do you agree that we need to examine ourselves daily . 

Sure you do .      I bet you know we need to examine ourselves daily .    So , i want you ,  me and everyone who reads this to examine this .

Because at times we might all be thinking or doing something that is not in line with GOD .     And i bet you agree with that too . 

Right . 

SO .    two things .  Let us examine ourselves ,  not by our own thoughts or what other men say , BUT WHAT GOD says is just right and love .  

LET us examine ourselves by the WORDS in that bible .   By the words of JESUS and i  mean ALL HIS sayings .   By the words of the apostels ,  as everyone agrees what is in the canon WAS and IS  GOD INSPIRED . 

SO ,  lets examine to see if we really DO care for other people .  NUMBER ONE , IF WE DID then we would point them to WHAT GOD says ,   not men .

Number two .   IF we really do care about others ,  THEN WHY ARE SO MANY BABIES BUTCHERED IN THE WOMB and its called RIGHTS .    WHAT ABOUT THEM .   WHAT ABOUT THE TRUE GIFT OF LIFE .

WE can say many things and our hearts be wrong .    Our intentions can seem good to us , BUT BE DEAD WRONG .     IF WE TRULY LOVED PEOPLE ,  WHY DO SO MANY BABIES DIE IN THE WOMB , and we call it womens right to choose .    SOUNDS to me , like many liberals are caring NOT for the women , NOT for the babies .    cause IF THEY TRULY DID , they would do all to help those ladies , MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE and preserve the very life 

THEY CLAIM TO LOVE .        PONDER ON THIS 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  1,509
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Seriously? I could spend the rest of the day citing and quoting official and recorded sources and not scratch the surface. But, here's just one that says it all with the globalist agenda...

Georgia Guidestones Text

Here is what is written on the Georgia Guidestones:

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

GAguidestones.jpg

Never heard of that. Weird. So far there are a few things that come to mind. One is that the name used in the project was 'Christian'. Killing people to limit population is anti Christ. I also notice the silly blobs of ugliness were transferred to the county.

" Christian later transferred ownership of the land and the guidestones to Elbert County.[2]"

wiki

So now it is that county that is wholly responsible for not destroying them and for what they say. I wonder if that country allows Christmas displays about Jesus? On simple solution might be to erase the text and inscribe the Lord's prayer or ten commandments instead! Ha.

In any case, some drugged out hippies that were too afraid to use real names and paid to have some foolish garbage inscribed on stones in a farmer field hardly represent western governments. I think the graffiti is more art than the stones.