• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

13 minutes ago, luigi said:

If, however, someone simply claims to be born again in Christ, while their actions (as the examples of hate mongers) indicate otherwise, how am I then supposed to accept this as truth?

I understand that you want to be able to "know them by their fruit"..

But Satan also knows this verse, and this is the issue.  And because he knows it, he uses it to lie.   

The only way to spot his people, is by noticing what they do with the Grace of God.  If they reject it as being a FREE GIFT, and try to change Grace into WORKS to stay saved, then you have spotted them.   He uses CHRISTIANS to teach deception, as they are DECEIVED.

Edited by Behold

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,855
  • Content Per Day:  2.42

1 hour ago, luigi said:

There will be those like the Samaritan in Luke 10 who believe in love, but who think they did not know the Lord, who the Lord will declare as His sheep (Matthew 25:34-40 & 46), through their knowing love for their neighbor. In contrast, there will be many like the priest and Rabbi in Luke 10 who will think they knew the Lord, to whom the Lord will declare His never having known them (Matthew 7:23; 25:41-46), through their unbelief in love for their neighbor. Love is the gospel that will be preached throughout the world before the end of the current world order under the devil concludes.

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

This message is like a message an enemy of  Jesus Christ will embrace...

Like "God is Love"... If you Love God is in you...

Are you ok with 2Corinthians 5:21 

21 God made him who had no sin(A) to be sin[a] for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.(B)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,778
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

This message is like a message an enemy of  Jesus Christ will embrace...

Like "God is Love"... If you Love God is in you...

Are you ok with 2Corinthians 5:21 

21 God made him who had no sin(A) to be sin[a] for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.(B)

I am fine with the sacrifice the Lord made on my and others behalf so that should we desire, we no longer are bound to sin, and can thereby not sin, and become the righteousness of God in him. To rephrase this means the sacrifice Christ made for me and others who fear the death from sin, should no longer be slave to sin, should we choose of our own volition not to sin, and thus become the believe in God/Love through Christ.

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.87
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, luigi said:

If we continue to believe in loving God/Love with all we have, and our neighbor as ourselves, thus believing in the gospel of Christ, and thus believing in Christ, we are then saved and shall abide in Christ forever.

Nobody ever HAS or ever WILL  Love God “ with all we have.....Nobody ever WILL  “Love their neighbors as themselves.” Attempting to do these things for your Justification puts you on “Performance Road” for Salvation. The Standard, If you choose to go that route is “ Perfection.” Nobody can attain that,although some are Blind enough to try .What they do is lower the bar in regard to the 623  commandments to a level they “ think” they can keep and sweat out a lifetime of depending on their ongoing ability to Repent for every sin they commit , which is a “ Fool’s Errand” on Steroids! We are not even “ Remotely” aware of the sins that we commit every day ( how’s your “ thought life” ) How about those pesky “ Sins Of Omission” That James talked about? ( How many poor strangers have you brought into your home to feed and clothe this week? )

Don't you get it?  God has got you and every other person that ever lived in a TRAP! Every way  you can think of to justify yourself before a Holy God leads to a Dead End.Any route that ignores God’s Way to Salvation is doomed to failure.Paul said that the damnable mistake that the Jews made was trying to establish “ their own Righteousness” and ignoring God’s Way.....

God is not interested In Man’s PITIFUL ATTEMPTS at Perfection or even a “ Less than Perfect” attempt held together by using Repentance as a “ Patch” to string together a hopefully acceptable Performance Record.

The only thing that impresses God is the Performance Of Jesus.HIS obedience. HIS sacrifice. HIS love. It’s ALL about Christ and “Him Crucified” For NO reason other than the Mercy and Love Of God, exemplified at the Cross , God has given Wretched Mankind a Way Out.....a “ Loop-Hole”, to put it simply , albeit crudely.

What is this “ Loop-Hole ?” Something a Human Being can actually “ DO? What on Earth does God want from us poor, helpless sinners?He wants only one thing- Belief. Belief in Paul’s Gospel ( 1Cor15:1-4 ) Given to Paul by Jesus Personally to deliver to the World. Simply Rest in the Truth That Jesus died for your sins and rose from the grave.God will put ALL of your sins on Him and in turn give you His Righteousness .The best deal in the Universe.....all because you had FAITH. Simply taking God at His Word . Faith Plus Nothing.For your Simple Child- Like Trust in God and what He did “ FOR” you......He will give you Everything. “ The man who finds life will find it by TRUSTING GOD”.....God Bless.....

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

It just amazes me how the same person with his "lucky" repentance is hijacking every thread now days.

What if we all PM George and ask him to delete any and all responses that are off topic to the OP?

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,855
  • Content Per Day:  2.42

2 hours ago, luigi said:

I am fine with the sacrifice the Lord made on my and others behalf so that should we desire, we no longer are bound to sin, and can thereby not sin, and become the righteousness of God in him. To rephrase this means the sacrifice Christ made for me and others who fear the death from sin, should no longer be slave to sin, should we choose of our own volition not to sin, and thus become the believe in God/Love through Christ.

2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Hello luigi, I have to be very considerate in my conversation with you...thank you for responding to my post...

Now I see that you do not give relief to your self by accepting that your sins is upon Jesus on the Cross...that Jesus died by accepting your sins on him...all of your sins....not only for you but also for all of us....if

This is not truth....then we all will die in our sins...or we must know our sins and make sure that we ask Jesus to forgive us before we die, because he has the power to forgive sins....he did that while he was here on earth......so we die without sin....if not and we as believers we die with a sin...we lost to Hell....

This does not sound like "nothing can take you from me"...

2 Corinthians 5:21.. 

Jesus is not a sinner even thought our sins are upon him....because he was punish...for our sins....that does not make him a sinner...

He payed for our depts...

He remained righteous... And at the same time by default...that very moment...we are without our sins....we are in self righteousness....

And at the same time Jesus Christ righteousness is imputed to us by default...

So we are found our selves having our own righteousness having the burden to maintain our own righteousness...and at the same time we found our selves having Jesus Christ righteousness...by default...when we believe...

Whom do you think has the burden to maintain Jesus righteousness...this cannot be anyone else but he whom righteousness we are talking about...this burden belongs to Jesus Christ....to remain righteous....

As long as he Jesus is righteous we are also righteous our ...no worries...

Do you want an example...

If Jesus is declared by the Father as unrighteous...do you think you can tell the Father....I am yours....expecting to use your own self righteousness...

Do you not know that Jesus is our peace with the Father...

And your own righteousness obedience or not is between you and Jesus as long as you live....while as a believer you have peace with the Father in the name of Jesus....who is your Judge....

The Father has no children without Jesus Christ...he has only Jesus..

That's why those who believe in God -the Heavenly Father- and not Jesus Christ...are Lost....only Jesus brought children to the Father....and before Jesus he had no one human as his children....Jesus was the first....

We grow in love....but we are saved before as we were full of hatred and revenge...and grudges...and jealousy and ....

So if we die like that way...no worry....Jesus is our peace ..in his name in his sacrifice...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.96
  • Days Won:  21

20 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

So if we die like that way...no worry....Jesus is our peace ..in his name in his sacrifice...

2000 years ago Yeshua died for my sins. They were ALL future sins and shortcomings. They are/were all forgiven. A one time Salvation from my sin.

Sadly, the Augustinian "sin dogma" was adopted and is still taught today. It has a wicked focus on sin and so we are constantly lectured about it. The evil powers love this constant 'guilt trip' because it overshadows the Heart of God and His Messiah.

I suggest you read this and understand it well.  https://www.gospeltruth.net/aug/sinsofaug.htm
That is the basis of much of our 'sin doctrine' and an over focus on it all.

The evil powers HATE that we are forgiven for all time and try to constantly muddy our understanding of forgiveness.

See it this way: we are JUSTIFIED thru Jesus/Yeshua this means our verdict of NOT GUILTY has been passed by the Father.

Edited by Justin Adams
  • This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  578
  • Content Per Day:  0.40

5 hours ago, luigi said:

There will be those like the Samaritan in Luke 10 who believe in love, but who think they did not know the Lord, who the Lord will declare as His sheep (Matthew 25:34-40 & 46), through their knowing love for their neighbor. In contrast, there will be many like the priest and Rabbi in Luke 10 who will think they knew the Lord, to whom the Lord will declare His never having known them (Matthew 7:23; 25:41-46), through their unbelief in love for their neighbor. Love is the gospel that will be preached throughout the world before the end of the current world order under the devil concludes.

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Love is, of course, an essential part of the gospel. It's the commandment of Christ. But it's not exactly the gospel of the kingdom. Observe Mark 12:28-34:

28 And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?

29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

32 And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:

33 And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.

34 And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question.

So the scribe was not far from the kingdom, which means he had not yet found the kingdom. Paul is clear that believers have been translated into the kingdom (Col 1:13), and that Christ will have delivered up the kingdom to God at His return (1 Cor 15:24). So the kingdom is NOW. The scribe had the right attitude towards God and his neighbor. But the kingdom is about Christ and His righteousness. It's about the fact that Christ died for His people, and purchased eternal life for them, so that they are eternally secure in His arms. It's about what God has done for us in His loving-kindness, not what we've done for Him or for our neighbors in ours.

You also miss the point of the parable of the Good Samaritan. Yes, of course, on the surface this is an exemplary way of treating a stranger in need. However, the point of the parable is show the difference between law and grace. The law and ceremonial religion of the OT had no compassion on the sinner, which is shown by the Levite and priest passing by. But the Samaritan has compassion on the wounded man. Now, Jews and Samaritans were enemies. The significance of that is it shows that we were enemies of God, but He took compassion on us and saved us, even when we were dead in sins and trespasses. Therefore, we too ought to love even our enemies. Furthermore, the pouring of oil and wine on the wounds (Luke 10:34) represents the Holy Spirit and the new birth, and the eternal security of the gospel. The Good Samaritan is a type and shadow of Christ.

And you err in your view of the sheep and goat judgment of Matthew 25:31-46. Mark well that the "least of these my brethren" are not the poor of the world, but Christ's very elect. For Christ is the Firstborn among many brethren (Rom 8:29). Indeed, the kingdom was prepared for the sheep from the foundation of the world, as Christ says in Matthew 25:34. And the goats are judged on whatever they did NOT do for the least of Christ's people. So the goats are judged with LAW. It is possible from their responses they had many "good works," but they are not commended for the good works they did. They're judged for the ones they could have done but did not do. For example, why are you on your computer or smartphone now when you could be out there doing good works? In contrast, the sheep are commended for the good they did, although their responses suggest they were unaware of any good works they had done. So the sheep receive grace, and their judgment focuses on the good works they did do, rather the works they could have done but failed to do.

Edited by Don19

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Hello luigi, I have to be very considerate in my conversation with you...thank you for responding to my post...

Now I see that you do not give relief to your self by accepting that your sins is upon Jesus on the Cross...that Jesus died by accepting your sins on him...all of your sins....not only for you but also for all of us....if

This is not truth....then we all will die in our sins...or we must know our sins and make sure that we ask Jesus to forgive us before we die, because he has the power to forgive sins....he did that while he was here on earth......so we die without sin....if not and we as believers we die with a sin...we lost to Hell....

This does not sound like "nothing can take you from me"...

2 Corinthians 5:21.. 

Jesus is not a sinner even thought our sins are upon him....because he was punish...for our sins....that does not make him a sinner...

He payed for our depts...

He remained righteous... And at the same time by default...that very moment...we are without our sins....we are in self righteousness....

And at the same time Jesus Christ righteousness is imputed to us by default...

So we are found our selves having our own righteousness having the burden to maintain our own righteousness...and at the same time we found our selves having Jesus Christ righteousness...by default...when we believe...

Whom do you think has the burden to maintain Jesus righteousness...this cannot be anyone else but he whom righteousness we are talking about...this burden belongs to Jesus Christ....to remain righteous....

As long as he Jesus is righteous we are also righteous our ...no worries...

Do you want an example...

If Jesus is declared by the Father as unrighteous...do you think you can tell the Father....I am yours....expecting to use your own self righteousness...

Do you not know that Jesus is our peace with the Father...

And your own righteousness obedience or not is between you and Jesus as long as you live....while as a believer you have peace with the Father in the name of Jesus....who is your Judge....

The Father has no children without Jesus Christ...he has only Jesus..

That's why those who believe in God -the Heavenly Father- and not Jesus Christ...are Lost....only Jesus brought children to the Father....and before Jesus he had no one human as his children....Jesus was the first....

We grow in love....but we are saved before as we were full of hatred and revenge...and grudges...and jealousy and ....

Hello friendit, I too today am among those of us here who continue to sin, but I hope soon to be among those in the future who do not see the grace the Lord provides as a reason to continue sinning (trampling upon the Spirit of grace), and thereby will hopefully be among those who do not sin, being born again in the truth. 

Hebrews 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

1 hour ago, Don19 said:

Love is, of course, an essential part of the gospel. It's the commandment of Christ. But it's not exactly the gospel of the kingdom. Observe Mark 12:28-34:

28 And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?

29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

32 And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:

33 And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.

34 And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question.

So the scribe was not far from the kingdom, which means he had not yet found the kingdom. Paul is clear that believers have been translated into the kingdom (Col 1:13), and that Christ will have delivered up the kingdom to God at His return (1 Cor 15:24). So the kingdom is NOW. The scribe had the right attitude towards God and his neighbor. But the kingdom is about Christ and His righteousness. It's about the fact that Christ died for His people, and purchased eternal life for them, so that they are eternally secure in His arms. It's about what God has done for us in His loving-kindness, not what we've done for Him or for our neighbors in ours.

You also miss the point of the parable of the Good Samaritan. Yes, of course, on the surface this is an exemplary way of treating a stranger in need. However, the point of the parable is show the difference between law and grace. The law and ceremonial religion of the OT had no compassion on the sinner, which is shown by the Levite and priest passing by. But the Samaritan has compassion on the wounded man. Now, Jews and Samaritans were enemies. The significance of that is it shows that we were enemies of God, but He took compassion on us and saved us, even when we were dead in sins and trespasses. Therefore, we too ought to love even our enemies. Furthermore, the pouring of oil and wine on the wounds (Luke 10:34) represents the Holy Spirit and the new birth, and the eternal security of the gospel. The Good Samaritan is a type and shadow of Christ.

And you err in your view of the sheep and goat judgment of Matthew 25:31-46. Mark well that the "least of these my brethren" are not the poor of the world, but Christ's very elect. For Christ is the Firstborn among many brethren (Rom 8:29). Indeed, the kingdom was prepared for the sheep from the foundation of the world, as Christ says in Matthew 25:34. And the goats are judged on whatever they did NOT do for the least of Christ's people. So the goats are judged with LAW. It is possible from their responses they had many "good works," but they are not commended for the good works they did. They're judged for the ones they could have done but did not do. For example, why are you on your computer or smartphone now when you could be out there doing good works? In contrast, the sheep are commended for the good they did, although their responses suggest they were unaware of any good works they had done. So the sheep receive grace, and their judgment focuses on the good works they did do, rather the works they could have done but failed to do.

If and as the Lord God Omnipotent is love as indicated in 1 John 4:8 & 16, and the primary commandment is to believe in love, how then would not believing in love, which is to believe in God, not exactly be the gospel of Christ?

Edited by luigi