Tigger56

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,262
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

the president said today that 99% of the people  who get this is harmless or something of that nature....  he'll regret saying that before its over.  listening to people like Tigger I guess.

Oh well....

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

14 hours ago, anynmsfmly said:

:sarc:

No sarcasm. Just a question. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

2 hours ago, other one said:

the president said today that 99% of the people  who get this is harmless or something of that nature....  he'll regret saying that before its over.  listening to people like Tigger I guess.

Oh well....

You know what? It times past, I've noticed myself being pretty critical of President Trump during the early beginnings of his electoral position as our nation's leader. I would tend to judge this probably from occasional viewing of the TV program he had called, You're Fired! He was down right mean! But, I've backed a lot of things and decisions he's mad since then. Not everything he's made statements on have been brilliant. This would be on his personal thoughts as well. I'd have to say this isn't exactly a gold star on his chart. This goes down a notch or two in brilliance. Sorry, Mr. President. This is stinkin' thinkin'! 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  679
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, other one said:

the places that had protests wouldn't allow any testers to ask them if they had been protesting from what i've been told.....   soooooo  we really don't know if it had any affect or not.

Some truth to that. But can't help but notice all the headlines of the virus in beach goers. The main stream news plays us by choosing what they will report and what they will not and what they stress as important and ignore other things.  The news will post the great increase in the virus but fail to really mention that a lot of this is due to increased testing. Kayleigh McEnany, white house secretary stated this:  But you won't find this in headlines " ... On April 6 the height of the pandemic, we did 151,525 tests. On Thursday, we conducted 635,587 tests. When you have a 5 fold increase in tests, you have a greater identification of cases ... Fatalities are at a 2 month low."  

Yet, I see, more panic being fueled in headlines. If Biden wins the election, the pandemic will disappear, if Trump wins it will continue ... all within the news!

Another important statistic:  Per the CDC, the state of Georgia is at 94% of its expected deaths (all causes) for this point of the year. South Carolina is at 101%. Florida is at 96%. New York City is at 201%, New Jersey is at 137%, Illinois is at 114%.  Isn't it time people stop harping about masks and start asking tough questions of the governors of the blue states?

If the virus is as bad and the main stream media desires us to think the parking lots of America would be filled with the dead.

pffft

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

Not one of us will convince the opster of reasonable common sense or wisdom while he's incapable to having any to begin with. He's unteachable and incorrigible. These posts incur what are common trollish tactics for the sole purpose of reactions of frustration or any other emotion he's wanting to bring out of the members here. This is twisted mentality. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

16 hours ago, anynmsfmly said:

I meant, Tigger. He is coming up with his own list, Which i think is brilliant. But, i don't want anyone i love, or anyone else to get sick, either.

Neither do I.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  679
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Days Won:  0

The world is going crazy! Well, actually already crazy but getting worse. Common sense is no longer common and fear is the action and word of the day. My wife just got a shirt that has written on it, "Faith over Fear". I have read that all Walmarts and all Sam's Clubs are going to start requiring a mask starting on the 20th. Easy, won't be going to either of them, don't feel a need to give them my money. Thus far since all of this craziness of the "mask", I haven't had to wear one. I do have one available if it absolutely cannot be avoided. It states on it, "This mask is useless".  So am prepared if necessary! But thus for, Praise God, there have been other options.

't

be like Taiwan.....   wear a mask, wash your hands and get on with life.....  they aren't having all these problems... they only have to worry about China attacking them.... 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,029
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,375
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

18 hours ago, Tigger56 said:

The world is going crazy! Well, actually already crazy but getting worse. Common sense is no longer common and fear is the action and word of the day. My wife just got a shirt that has written on it, "Faith over Fear". I have read that all Walmarts and all Sam's Clubs are going to start requiring a mask starting on the 20th. Easy, won't be going to either of them, don't feel a need to give them my money. Thus far since all of this craziness of the "mask", I haven't had to wear one. I do have one available if it absolutely cannot be avoided. It states on it, "This mask is useless".  So am prepared if necessary! But thus for, Praise God, there have been other options.

't

Fear has nothing to do with mask wearing.   Rather it is about using commonsence and obeying the law.

I think they should make some shirts saying Faith Over Bullheadedness.

I'm hearing more on local news about people who thought the virus was a joke.   They ended up getting it and died.