• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,096
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/6/2020 at 2:40 PM, RonaldBruno said:

Interesting. Was he born in 1986 or God just told you in 1986 that he was alive. So according to your info, he's at least 34 years old.

Also, if God called you to reveal this information, are you then a prophet who in turn is ordained to share this with the world? 

I thought scripture was sufficient, that "Thus says the Lord" prophecy was sealed up?

Lets go ahead and get "THE AUTHORITY ISSUE" out of the way up front brother. 

1 Corinthians 12:1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant. 2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led. 3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. 4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.

7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. 8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit 9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; 10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: 11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will. 12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

Paul is speaking to GENTILES  HERE, so the Authority of Prophecy was never ended, nor were the other Gifts. Jesus clearly stated greater things will ye do [than I did]. 

Now, as per the vision, I was running with two kids from some evil people and I hid behind a bush by a house. Then I hear this booming voice from above, "The Man of Sin is Here" so the scripture will have to speak for itself. I assume he has to be a MAN at this moment in time since that verse was used, but then again he could have been in his teens, who knows, that part is not relevant to me tbh. So, he could be in his 50's or 60's now or in his 40's, the age is not going to matter in the end.

As a Christian of only a couple of years, I think God knew He had to REAFFIRM this to me or I would just think it was a weird happenstance. So God gave me another vision a bit later, I have only had a few visions in my whole life, but this time I am convinced He did this to make me understand the former vision was fast and true. I was in this huge auditorium with like 10 other people, and we were listening to Jimmy Swaggart preach. Then about a week or two later Mr. Swaggart fell from grace/lost his ministry for a bit. And when that happened, I understand why God showed it to me, so I would understand, His vision was indeed fast and true, God sees all and knows all. Of course we know that, but as a young Christian I of course did not understand the impact of the first vision, until I got the 2nd vision and understood God was indeed showing me future events for a reason. He always has a purpose, of course, with us as individuals.

Prophecy will not be sealed up until its accomplished. Daniel speaks about that in Daniel 9, or should I say Gabriel speaks about it to Daniel, he is telling him that by the time the 70th week comes to pass ALL Prophecy must be Sealed up. I will post a portion of my blog on that instead of going over it here, its much easier, and much more intelligible to read since I spent time on the blog.

In Daniel 9:24, Daniel prophesied that these six things must come to pass before this judgment against Israel would be fulfilled. Some think Jesus fulfilled all of these, most seem to think, as I do, that these things have not come to pass, and when they do that will be the end of the age.

1. Finish the transgression
2. Make and end of sins
3. To make reconciliation for iniquity
4. Bring in everlasting righteousness 
5. To seal up vision and prophecy
6. Anoint the most Holy

5. Seal up vision and prophecy, the word used here denotes to close up, meaning that before this 70th week can come to an end, all prophecy must be fulfilled or closed up. This will only happen when Israel accepts Jesus as their Messiah and he lands on Mt. Zion to rule over this wicked world with a rod of iron.

I will just post power point number 5 as that is all that is being questioned in your above reply. Jesus opening the 7 Seals Prophesies, and that is still future. I don't really gt the notion that people have that God LOCKED UP Prophecy, its one of His 12 gifts. why would God limit His Church? That never made sense to me tbh.

On 6/6/2020 at 2:40 PM, RonaldBruno said:

I too believe that all false religions and philosohies came out of Babylon long ago and spread throughout the world and so the entire World System containing false religions, philosophies and secular governments are Babylon. The world was seduced by the Harlot.

As for the traditions of men (which Catholics lean on more than Protestants), I don't see how that would influence my Hermenuetics.

Well, I kinda saw that we agreed on that which is why I emphasized it. But most people don't get The Harlot and Babylon are two different entities. 

As per your Hermenuetics, the way we interpret is not at issue per se. Its the way we don;t hear God because we are influenced by other peoples Hermenuetics without realizing it. In other words it blocks us from hearing the Holy Spirit. Let me give you an example brother.

So, lets take a few issues and allow me to counter balance the go to standard with pure biblical truths the Lord has shown me since  learned to always ask Him instead of accepting things as factual truths.

The Rev.  12:17 REMNANT, who is it ? Well, right off the bat I can tell you it CAN NOT BE the Jews according to the word of God. But I get a lot of push back, because that is what was always taught, plus God is said to have a Remnant of Jews elsewhere, so we just assumed it was Jews. But if I told you it was the REMNANT Gentile Church, which prove the Church has been Raptured to Heaven, and you said PROVE IT, i can very easily prove it, and I have done it on here, guess what they do, they IGNORE THE FACTS and continue on in their own  little world of facts as they see it, because it exposes their truths they ignore it. So LETS PROVE IT.........

Rev. 12:16 And the earth helped the woman{Israel}, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth. 17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The 2 verses above prove these CAN NOT be Jews. The Woman being helped of course are the Jews Fleeing to Judea, the 1/3 who repent in Zechariah 13:8-9. The Dragon/Satan can't get at them via his FLOOD{Anti-Christ Army} because the earth, just like in Egypt, protects them, you know the wall of fire and he Red Sea. So these 1/3 can't be the REMNANT because Satan can not get at them, he departs going after theses and then goes after the REMNANT. So it must be the 2/3 Jews who we know will be CUT OFF/Perish according to Zechariah 13:8-9 then right? NOoooooooo. The very verse above tells us this can't be the case. It says the Remnant that KEEP the COMMANDMENTS of God and who have the TESTIMONY of Jesus Christ. So, it can;t be the 2/3 who refuse to repent either can it ? 

So, whom is it ? Well who was HER {Israels} SEED ? Galatians ch. 3 says there is ONE SEED and that is Christ Jesus. So her seed is Jesus, and thus who are the REMNANT of HER SEED ? The Gentile Church, of course. The Church is in Heaven and those Gentiles who come unto Christ Jesus during the 70th week will be the REMNANT CHURCH, seeing as THE CHURCH is in Heaven. Remnant means a small part that not a part of the bigger part by definition. 

I can go on and on teaching these kind of flaws that men make by carrying forth tradition that was wrong in the beginning. These errors are huge. The Jews can not be the Remnant, but they are because that's how I always believed, that is basically their only push back. Thus those under the Altar in the 5th Seal are these Gentile Martyrs. And thus in Rev. 17:6 we are distinctly giving two subsets of peoples whom the Harlot has blood on her hands for, the SAINTS & THE MARTYRS of Jesus.

A lot of things I assumed were in error also, but I never say something is of the Holy Spirit until it is. I know the voice, the bad part is we stifle that voice for years by having locked in positions. Its easy to hear that voice, its harder to hear that voice. Sounds like a contradiction, but its not. God Bless.

P.S. I agree, the RCC can't do great works mostly because of their staid ways. 

Edited by Revelation Man

On 6/6/2020 at 3:12 PM, Last Daze said:

Let me ask it a different way.  When you say "you better be ready" what does that mean I should be doing to ensure that I'm ready?  What makes someone "ready" according to scripture?  Do I have to attain a certain level of holiness to be considered ready?  What's the criteria?  And please provide scripture to support your answer.  

It means what it means, just like Jesus stated, we better be ready. Do not be caught unawares. 

People have sin they sometimes can't see or don't want to see. There has to be a reason Jesus is warning us to be ready brother. There has to be a reason Jesus gives us two parables that shows 50 percent of the people 1 out of 2 or 5 out of 10 Virgins being left.  We better be ready. The reason I stated you guys because you don't believe in a pre trib Rapture, I do, so by nature I am more heady on the subject as per knowing I need to stay spotless in Christ everyday, and not stray off. If I on the other hand thought I had to go through the Tribulation anyway, which is why I think this is dangerous to teach to YOUNG Christians, especially now, is because if they think wrongly that they are going to have to go through the tribulation anyway, some may just not be quite ready, the fear factor may not be there, so then they get left because they decided to stray. Its a dangerous message to me, especially at this late point in time. People, IMHO, need to all be ready, and Jesus warned us to be ready and to not let the thief catch us napping. Amen.

Edited by Revelation Man

On 6/6/2020 at 2:16 PM, RonaldBruno said:

The Parable of the Virgins is not speaking about Christians who already believe in and have a relationship with Christ. The message goes out to the Jews who do not have the Holy Spirit. A remnant will be saved during this time, some will receive Him. Jesus, at the end of the passage says, "I don't know you." This means He did'nt have a relationship with them and consequently they didnt have the Holy Spirit. Out of the 2.5 billion Christians, I don't know how many are born again - but I wouldnt dare discard and discount half of them. You need to be careful with your interpretations.

Its both the 5 Virgins and the 1 out of 2 that are taken. And, the Virgins can't be Jews sir, Virgins are always shown as those who are in Christ, see the 144,000 virgins who are Jews. We are made white by Jesus, we marry the Lamb in Heaven. 

Twice we are shown people not making the Marriage Supper or being taken, and both times its 50 percent. There are a lot of fake Christians sir. We both know this. People actually go to church thinking they can be forgiven, then go back out and do the same thing the next week. I got news for them, if you do not turn from your sins, God is not forgiving your past sins, it takes a repentant heart. We have Homosexual Churches, pastors marrying homosexuals etc. etc. To me, 50 percent not having the Holy Spirit Oil sounds about right. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

On 6/5/2020 at 3:59 PM, Last Daze said:

Yes they are.  I wonder what the pretribber's "we should've been out of here by now" event will be.  I'm sure it will vary based on eschatology but I hope they all have one.

Exactly right.

Wars and rumours of wars, nation against nation and kingdom against kingdoms , pestilence, famines these have Been going on for a long time, birth pangs, pointing towards soon the rapture and soon coming great tribulation (Jacobs trouble)

Israel as a nation with Jerusalem as it capital only since the twentieth century,internet, satellite, european union, United nation, mass surveillance. None of the thing prove the in tribulation period is here.

The comforter the restrainer (the holy spirit is still in the world and the the spirit filled church is still present in the world.

Still preaching repentance and forgiveness from sin

The  doors of salvation is open and Christ still beckons come take my yoke upon you and learn of me

For I am meek and lowly in heart and you,will find rest for your souls

Pre tribulation believer

Edited by vic66
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

9 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

It means what it means, just like Jesus stated, we better be ready. Do not be caught unawares. 

People have sin they sometimes can't see or don't want to see. There has to be a reason Jesus is warning us to be ready brother. There has to be a reason Jesus gives us two parables that shows 50 percent of the people 1 out of 2 or 5 out of 10 Virgins being left. 

I can agree that being ready for the return of Christ involves being separate from the world and not getting entangled in the things of this world.

9 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The reason I stated you guys because you don't believe in a pre trib Rapture, I do, so by nature I am more heady on the sunject as per knowing I need to stay spotless in Christ everyday, and not stray off.

This reasoning is based on the presumption that people are looking to get away with sin.  You need the idea of an imminent pretrib rapture to keep you in line?  The love of Christ constrains me.  Not fear.

10 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

If I on the other hand thought I had t go through the Tribulation i=anyway, which is why I think this is dangerous to teach to YOUNG Christians, especially now, is because if they think wrongly that they are going tom have to go through the tribulation anyway, some may just not be quite ready, the fear factor may not be there, so then they get left because they decided tom stray.

This is typical human reasoning.  Where is God in all that?  Can't God keep someone whose heart is right toward Him?  It's much better to teach someone the truth and that God is able to see us through difficult times than to give them a false hope.

And don't forget the exhortations to endure.  Be ready to endure because there is no pretrib rapture.  Trust God and fear not.

47 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

I can agree that being ready for the return of Christ involves being separate from the world and not getting entangled in the things of this world.

We agree here of course.

47 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

This reasoning is based on the presumption that people are looking to get away with sin.  You need the idea of an imminent pretrib rapture to keep you in line?  The love of Christ constrains me.  Not fear.

That's not the point, we are older in Christ, we probably all learned the hard way how falling away from Christ over worldly things defeat our calling unto Christ Jesus, as a young 23 year old unmarried Christian I can attest to falling, and being at a bar with a beautiful young woman, and how the Holy Spirit condemned me so I just started crying because as a very young man, from 9-22 I was basically a drug addict and drunk, yes I smoked weed at 9, and ran a pool hall at 10, and won Snooker Tournaments at 12, LOL. I was really good, when you basically run Snooker Table at 12.............I had the 6 colored balls {number balls in America} left and they were all on the spot, but I miscued. ANYWAY.......I could not go back to my old ways, so me going there was sin for me. The point being, as young Christians we had to grown, now we are rock steady in our faith, but we know some I am sure who are weak years later, they go back and forth, like Jsus warned not to do. 

My point is, you guys teach this, and young people hear it, and thus if they are unsteady in their faith, and tempted, as the temper will indeed try all of us, but especially those new yo the faith, and they are lets say with foxy lady, and in the back of their minds they are saying, well, I gotta go through the tribulation anyway, I am going to have to pay with my life anyway, so let me just forget about my Christian status one night. I mean, they think they are going to have to ultimately die for Christ to gain Heaven anyway. Its not really that relevant to those of us grounded n Christ, but as a young Christian I had struggles before I married the right woman, struggles with not being able to hang around old drinking buddies etc. so the truth needs to be told as truth. We can't get this wrong, what if just 100 people you influenced have to go through the tribulation because they were not ready, thinking, oh well, there is no urgency. Jesus warns us to be ready for a reason, so we will fear the Lord God's coming Judgement and be ready. If we teach people, you don't really need to be ready for a Rapture, you are going through the tribulation anyway, so the real Salvation to you will be are you willing to lay down your life for the Master. That is what THEY ACTUALLY HEAR, whether you say it or not brother. The fact is its just not correct, our mission is done on this earth, that is why we are taken out. 

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

This is typical human reasoning.  Where is God in all that?  Can't God keep someone whose heart is right toward Him?  It's much better to teach someone the truth and that God is able to see us through difficult times than to give them a false hope.

And don't forget the exhortations to endure.  Be ready to endure because there is no pretrib rapture.  Trust God and fear not.

Now please explain the PURPOSE for God leaving us hear during the 70th week tribulation, which is designed to get Israel to Repent. The ENDURE in Matt. 24 is a call to ENDURE one LIFE TEMPTATIONS. Just like Paul's call to RUN THE FULL RACE is about ones full life. 

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

We agree here of course.

And that should be sufficient.  Persevere in the faith and endure to the end my friend.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  452
  • Content Per Day:  0.26

14 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Lets go ahead and get "THE AUTHORITY ISSUE" out of the way up front brother. 

1 Corinthians 12:1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant. 2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led. 3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. 4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.

7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. 8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit 9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; 10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: 11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will. 12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

Paul is speaking to GENTILES  HERE, so the Authority of Prophecy was never ended, nor were the other Gifts. Jesus clearly stated greater things will ye do [than I did]. 

Now, as per the vision, I was running with two kids from some evil people and his behind a bush by a house. Then I here the booming voice from above, "The Man of Sin is Here" so the scripture will have to speak for itself. I assume he has to be a MAN at this moment in time since that verse was used, but then again he could have been in his teens, who knows, that part is not relevant to me tbh. So, he could be in his 50's or 60's now or in his 40's, the age is not going to matter in the end.

As a Christian of only a couple of years, I think God knew He had to REAFFIRM this to me or I would just think it was a weird happenstance. So God gave me another vision a bit later, I have only had a few visions in my whole life, but this time I am convinced He did this to make me understand the former vision was fast and true. I was in this huge auditorium with like 10 other people, and we were listening to Jimmy Swaggart preach. Then about a week or two later Mr. Swaggart fell from grace/lost his ministry for a bit. And when that happened, I understand why God showed it to me, so I would understand, His vision was indeed fast and true, God sees all and knows all. Of course we know that, but as a young Christian I of course did not understand the impact of the first vision, until I got the 2nd vision and understood God was indeed showing me future events for a reason. He always has a purpose, of course, with us as individuals.

Prophecy will not be sealed up until its accomplished. Daniel speaks about that in Daniel 9, or should I say Gabriel speaks about it to Daniel, he is telling him that by the time the 70th week comes to pass ALL Prophecy must be Sealed up. I will post a portion of my blog on that instead of going over it here, its much easier, and much more intelligible to read since I spent time on the blog.

In Daniel 9:24, Daniel prophesied that these six things must come to pass before this judgment against Israel would be fulfilled. Some think Jesus fulfilled all of these, most seem to think, as I do, that these things have not come to pass, and when they do that will be the end of the age.

1. Finish the transgression
2. Make and end of sins
3. To make reconciliation for iniquity
4. Bring in everlasting righteousness 
5. To seal up vision and prophecy
6. Anoint the most Holy

5. Seal up vision and prophecy, the word used here denotes to close up, meaning that before this 70th week can come to an end, all prophecy must be fulfilled or closed up. This will only happen when Israel accepts Jesus as their Messiah and he lands on Mt. Zion to rule over this wicked world with a rod of iron.

I will just post power point number 5 as that is all that is being questioned in your above reply. Jesus opening the 7 Seals Prophesies, and that is still future. I don't really gt the notion that people have that God LOCKED UP Prophecy, its one of His 12 gifts. why would God limit His Church? That never made sense to me tbh.

Well, I kinda saw that we agreed on that which is why I emphasized it. But most people don't get The Harlot and Babylon are two different entities. 

As per your Hermenuetics, the way we interpret is not at issue per se. Its the way we don;t hear God because we are influenced by other peoples Hermenuetics without realizing it. In other words it blocks us from hearing the Holy Spirit. Let me give you an example brother.

So, lets take a few issues and allow me to counter balance the go to standard with pure biblical truths the Lord has shown me since  learned to always ask Him instead of accepting things as factual truths.

The Rev.  12:17 REMNANT, who is it ? Well, right off the bat I can tell you it CAN NOT BE the Jews according to the word of God. But I get a lot of push back, because that is what was always taught, plus God is said to have a Remnant of Jews elsewhere, so we just assumed it was Jews. But if I told you it was the REMNANT Gentile Church, which prove the Church has been Raptured to Heaven, and you said PROVE IT, i can very easily prove it, and I have done it on here, guess what they do, they IGNORE THE FACTS and continue on in their own  little world of facts as they see it, because it exposes their truths they ignore it. So LETS PROVE IT.........

Rev. 12:16 And the earth helped the woman{Israel}, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth. 17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The 2 verses above prove these CAN NOT be Jews. The Woman being helped of course are the Jews Fleeing to Judea, the 1/3 who repent in Zechariah 13:8-9. The Dragon/Satan can't get at them via his FLOOD{Anti-Christ Army} because the earth, just like in Egypt, protects them, you know the wall of fire and he Red Sea. So these 1/3 can't be the REMNANT because Satan can not get at them, he departs going after theses and then goes after the REMNANT. So it must be the 2/3 Jews who we know will be CUT OFF/Perish according to Zechariah 13:8-9 then right? NOoooooooo. The very verse above tells us this can't be the case. It says the Remnant that KEEP the COMMANDMENTS of God and who have the TESTIMONY of Jesus Christ. So, it can;t be the 2/3 who refuse to repent either can it ? 

So, whom is it ? Well who was HER {Israels} SEED ? Galatians ch. 3 says there is ONE SEED and that is Christ Jesus. So her seed is Jesus, and thus who are the REMNANT of HER SEED ? The Gentile Church, of course. The Church is in Heaven and those Gentiles who come unto Christ Jesus during the 70th week will be the REMNANT CHURCH, seeing as THE CHURCH is in Heaven. Remnant means a small part that not a part of the bigger part by definition. 

I can go on and on teaching these kind of flaws that men make by carrying forth tradition that was wrong in the beginning. These errors are huge. The Jews can not be the Remnant, but they are because that's how I always believed, that is basically their only push back. Thus those under the Altar in the 5th Seal are these Gentile Martyrs. And thus in Rev. 17:6 we are distinctly giving two subsets of peoples whom the Harlot has blood on her hands for, the SAINTS & THE MARTYRS of Jesus.

A lot of things I assumed were in error also, but I never say something is of the Holy Spirit until it is. I know the voice, the bad part is we stifle that voice for years by having locked in positions. Its easy to hear that voice, its harder to hear that voice. Sounds like a contradiction, but its not. God Bless.

P.S. I agree, the RCC can't do great works mostly because of their staid ways. 

I understand spiritual gifts given are to edify the church in someway. But you seemed to have been chased from evil men, you hid, then at that moment received a message from God. I have also received warnings very much like this. God said the man of sin is here - at that moment, he (a sinful man) was there _ which was why you were hiding. Why would God reveal to YOU, information about the Antichrist whom you will have nothing to do with? It is not like you are a person who has an international platform like the Pope or the late Billy Graham, who would then share this with the world. We are already given sufficient information in scripture that tells us the Antichrist will be revealed when he takes control and not before _ by anyone, even the Revelation Man hiding behind the bushes to avoid two evil men!

Now, do you think maybe, God was just trying to warn you personally if impending danger? A sort of confirmation ... Stay put, evil is lurking.

As for the remnant, the context of the chapter is about Israel. Her child, Jesus, her seed Christians. In Rev. 7 and 14, the 144k are Jews, male virgins who are SEALED along with the Jewish remnant. Romans 11 supports this. When Christ returns, their blindness is lifted and they believe. It even says  144k go wherever He goes - that means they are SEALED converted BEFORE harm comes to the world.

“Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.” .      Rev. 7:3

" ... except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth.  These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed from among men, being firstfruits to God and to the Lamb." REV. 14:3, 4 

On 6/8/2020 at 12:32 PM, RonaldBruno said:

I understand spiritual gifts given are to edify the church in someway. But you seemed to have been chased from evil men, you hid, then at that moment received a message from God. I have also received warnings very much like this. God said the man of sin is here - at that moment, he (a sinful man) was there _ which was why you were hiding. Why would God reveal to YOU, information about the Antichrist whom you will have nothing to do with? It is not like you are a person who has an international platform like the Pope or the late Billy Graham, who would then share this with the world. We are already given sufficient information in scripture that tells us the Antichrist will be revealed when he takes control and not before _ by anyone, even the Revelation Man hiding behind the bushes to avoid two evil men!

Now, do you think maybe, God was just trying to warn you personally if impending danger? A sort of confirmation ... Stay put, evil is lurking.

No, God was calling me to preach and to be an End Times Researcher, which I have become. I am about to write a book on this very subject. Take a look at my Daniel 11 blog on all the Kings in Daniel 11, I have done so many blogs that I have my book almost finished already, I just have to put it together and tie it up. This explains who every King in Daniel 11 was and how he came to power {I got tired of telling everyone who asked me that this chapter was too complicated to explain....LOL.}

As per the vision, that was, IMHO, God telling me He wanted me to be a student of end time Eschatology. So, I obeyed that call and have  spent 35 years studying such things, it is my calling, I persisted, even asking God {like COMPLAINING} 5 or 6 years ago, God why did you call me to these End Time Issues, but now I am stuck in a rut, {because I will not put forth MY BELIEFS as of God, if I don't hear from the Holy Spirit I am just in a rut as far as I am concerned}.....Thus God was like "Ron, you guys already know it all". 

God wants us to ASK HIM to show us.....its simple really, but we have all these ideas we got from men, because as young Christians we were like, MAN, this is way over my head, I better read Hal Lindsey or etc. etc. etc. And we did just that, and their ideas became our ideas over time and we forgot to just simply ask God. Five years or so ago when I started just asking God, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, it started coming to me, because I knowingly now erased all things I had leaned in order to be taught. If you were taught by a teacher that was telling you 5 plus 5 is 20, and 2 + 3 = 7, if I told you you needed another teacher because your former teachers mostly had it all wrong, you wouldn't say, well, I want to keep some of what I was taught because some of it might be right, instead you would say to yourself I must forget everything I learned and start over, that way you can receive instruction without confusion. 

On 6/8/2020 at 12:32 PM, RonaldBruno said:

As for the remnant, the context of the chapter is about Israel. Her child, Jesus, her seed Christians. In Rev. 7 and 14, the 144k are Jews, male virgins who are SEALED along with the Jewish remnant. Romans 11 supports this. When Christ returns, their blindness is lifted and they believe. It even says  144k go wherever He goes - that means they are SEALED converted BEFORE harm comes to the world.

This is another one of those things we just accepted, that the 144,000 are Super Preachers{Not saying you inferred that, its just a general notion}. Nowhere are they said to be preachers, as a matter of fact they need protection. So who are they? Well, most everything in the book of Revelation is metaphoric in Nature. Jesus couldn't send the churches a book telling them how Israel was going to be this strong nation once again, and/or that Rome was going to be Judged, that would have been seen as Sedition by Rome. So he used Babylon in the place of anything getting Judged, Rome/soldiers knew Babylon was a dead city, so they laughed at this of course. So in place of Israel the Woman was used in Rev. 12 with a reference tom Gen. 37:9, here we see Israel is mentioned as 144,000 or ALL Israel who repent. The number 12 = FULLNESS and thus 12 x 12,000 = ALL Israel and those Virgins are Jews whom Repented and thus become virgins in Christ Jesus. They Flee Judea and hide in Petra just BEFORE the DOTL which is the first four Trumps that hit {asteroid Rev. 8}. 

It means God holds up the first Four Trumps until the Jews make it to Petra, or he warns them soon enough that they make it to Petra before the asteroid {DOTL} hits. 

Rev. 14 can't be taken literally, it starts off with the Jews on Mt Zion with Jesus, so saying they go everywhere he goes is not fully grasping that this chapter is a Parenthetical Chapter, it is the HARVEST CHAPTER. We see the Wheat {Israel} who grow to the very end with the WICKED TARES {World} and thus we see the Wheat with Jesus in verse 1 and the Wicked Tares in verse 17-20 being placed into the Wine-press thus to be bound up {in the grave} to be burned up in 1000 years. In a sorta Soliloquy of sorts, we see the Church Raptured in verse 14, so Rev. 14 coves the full 7 years as does Rev. 19. Its the Harvest Chapter. Verse 14 actually happens first, thus the soliloquy notion.

P.S. I forgot the mention the Romans 11 mention, I may just do it in my other reply,basically, the Jews do not repent when Jesus returns, the Repent BEFORE Jesus returns, that is how they know to Flee Judea. I will expound further below. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07

On 6/6/2020 at 3:12 PM, Last Daze said:

Let me ask it a different way.  When you say "you better be ready" what does that mean I should be doing to ensure that I'm ready?  What makes someone "ready" according to scripture?  Do I have to attain a certain level of holiness to be considered ready?  What's the criteria?  And please provide scripture to support your answer.  

Hebrews 9:27  He is coming (next) for those LOOKING for Him. How can anyone be said "looking for Him" when in their heart they believe they will see the Beast first?  In other words, are you expecting Him TONIGHT? Of do you believe in your heart that He cannot come tonight because _ _ _ _ _ must come first?