IGNORED

They know not what they have done

I despair. All those hordes who descended on beaches and beauty spots. No keeping apart. Left a trail of destruction, appalling litter and even human waste since toilets were closed. How much Covid 19 they have spread will become apparent soon. The work of weeks undone. Now we are all doomed. The numbers will go up within days. So many will suffer. I am just so scared. 

Then the riots over in America and here. Spreading Covid 19 too, as well as severe unrest. 

Madness. How do we deal with it? I think the government here in UK is allowing herd immunity. Or they have lost control. 

I think these could be the last days actually. I cannot today see hope. Only human stupidity is certain. 

Edited by Melinda12

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,025
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,351
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

42 minutes ago, Melinda12 said:

I despair. All those hordes who descended on beaches and beauty spots. No keeping apart. Left a trail of destruction, appalling litter and even human waste since toilets were closed. How much Covid 19 they have spread will become apparent soon. The work of weeks undone. Now we are all doomed. The numbers will go up within days. So many will suffer. I am just so scared. 

Then the riots over in America and here. Spreading Covid 19 too, as well as severe unrest. 

Madness. How do we deal with it? I think the government here in UK is allowing herd immunity. Or they have lost control. 

I think these could be the last days actually. I cannot today see hope. Only human stupidity is certain. 

Well, there is still hope in the Lord.   We must remember that, and trust Him.

I also was thinking with the mobs of looters and protesters here, that they will help spread the virus.   It's a spirit of disobedience that is working in many people today.   And the Bible does predict that.

So try to keep your eyes on Jesus and pray.   That's all we can do in these times.

good-shepherd-mentality.jpg.0041269975127e7bd2abd48f0350fbd1.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

Will God let all mankind perish without intervening ? Remember God saved Noah's family and Lot's.

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79

1 hour ago, Melinda12 said:

I think the government here in UK is allowing herd immunity. Or they have lost control. 

Shalom @Melinda12

I live in the UK also and I really don't think it's as bad as your a making out. The only concern is the NHS Track and Trace. 

But do you think this is as bad as the end times will be? Not even close.  It hasn't started yet - although we are in the final times. 

But do you own research on independent reporters who are are out their revealing how empty many hospitals are and how greatly exaggerated and distorted the figures are, and how doctors are being heavily encouraged to detail cause of death as the virus when it is not. 

What you are seeing is probably 40% truth and 60% marketing, from the elite who are using this to take away our freedoms and scare us.  Which is working well on the masses, and they applaud whilst handing over their liberties in the name of "safety". 

But, even if this all WAS real and true, don't fret. If Yahweh can save you from death do you not think He can save you from a virus too? 

One suggestion: Psalm 91 should be your meditation each day until you no longer fear the world.  If you meditate on it deeply it should bring you peace on this matter. 

Love & Shalom 

Edited by Tzephanyahu
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

1 hour ago, Tzephanyahu said:

Shalom @Melinda12

I live in the UK also and I really don't think it's as bad as your a making out. The only concern is the NHS Track and Trace. 

But do you think this is as bad as the end times will be? Not even close.  It hasn't started yet - although we are in the final times. 

But do you own research on independent reporters who are are out their revealing how empty many hospitals are and how greatly exaggerated and distorted the figures are, and how doctors are being heavily encouraged to detail cause of death as the virus when it is not. 

What you are seeing is probably 40% truth and 60% marketing, from the elite who are using this to take away our freedoms and scare us.  Which is working well on the masses, and they applaud whilst handing over their liberties in the name of "safety". 

But, even if this all WAS real and true, don't fret. If Yahweh can save you from death do you not think He can save you from a virus too? 

One suggestion: Psalm 91 should be your meditation each day until you no longer fear the world.  If you meditate on it deeply it should bring you peace on this matter. 

Love & Shalom 

Have you seen footage of the crowds on beaches?  Infections are inevitable. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79

1 minute ago, Melinda12 said:

Yes, around Durdle Door was crazy.  Some people will never learn or obey. That's just how the Brits can be at times unfortunately. 

However, whatever they do, they do. I'm more concerned about you sister. 

My point was that not everything you see on the news isn't factually correct. Rather we are witnessing a type of propaganda to help facilitate the Government's plans of control. Figures are being greatly exaggerated and "footage" is being edited from previous pandemic events and redeployed. This virus isn't as bad as they are making out. 

But, again, if it was as bad as they were saying - if you are right with Yahweh, then you have nothing to worry about or fear.  However disrespectful and ignorant our fellow Brits are being about the rules. It may come upon them, it may not. But the children of Yahweh need not fear anything but Him - and He'll keep you safe. 

This summer is going to be a very hot one and so the Brits will get worse for breaking the rules. With this and riots in London, we may see Martial Law introduced soon. You can see it coming on the horizon. That's the concern. Not the virus which may not be as aggressive as they are making out (based on independent analysis). 

Love & Shalom 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

25 minutes ago, Melinda12 said:

At least it was outdoors - and with the hot weather and sunshine, the risk of passing on the infection will not be anywhere near as great as it was a couple of months ago.

I'm classified as "moderately vulnerable", but I wouldn't say that I'm afraid. I can't wait to get out more (within reason)!

doctors are being heavily encouraged to detail cause of death as the virus when it is not. 

As a doctor myself, I take strong objection to the suggestion that doctors are falsifying death certificates on a mass level. We are encouraged to put Covid-19 on the certificate if we have good reason to believe it was the cause of death, even without a positive test result (because some patients are not tested, and some of the results are false negative) - otherwise the number of deaths could easily be under-estimated. But that's no different to normal practice.

22 minutes ago, Tzephanyahu said:

This virus isn't as bad as they are making out.

It's certainly not as bad as some people are making out. The vast majority of people who catch it have no symptoms at all. But that doesn't alter the fact that for a small proportion of us it's deadly. And just 1% of 60 million people is 600,000 people. So the politicians are right to be cautious. But now that the Government is trying to get people back to work and children back into school, it's the unions and the public who are dragging their feet!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, around Durdle Door was crazy.  Some people will never learn or obey. That's just how the Brits can be at times unfortunately. 

However, whatever they do, they do. I'm more concerned about you sister. 

My point was that not everything you see on the news isn't factually correct. Rather we are witnessing a type of propaganda to help facilitate the Government's plans of control. Figures are being greatly exaggerated and "footage" is being edited from previous pandemic events and redeployed. This virus isn't as bad as they are making out. 

But, again, if it was as bad as they were saying - if you are right with Yahweh, then you have nothing to worry about or fear.  However disrespectful and ignorant our fellow Brits are being about the rules. It may come upon them, it may not. But the children of Yahweh need not fear anything but Him - and He'll keep you safe. 

This summer is going to be a very hot one and so the Brits will get worse for breaking the rules. With this and riots in London, we may see Martial Law introduced soon. You can see it coming on the horizon. That's the concern. Not the virus which may not be as aggressive as they are making out (based on independent analysis). 

Love & Shalom 

Hi

I believe you are correct. There are hidden motives and agendas for certain. To start with, i think they have left stupid people to go form crowds and get infected. The police have not tried very hard to stop them. Road blocks and army could have been utilised but were not. If those idiots get ill and die, they only have thenselves to blame. They flouted the rules. The wise will stay home. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0

yep I agree we are in the end times & what we are seeing is part of that :( rioting & looting in the U.S. & now the U.K. what a shame