IGNORED

How does God Yahweh and His Son Yeshua “speak”to you?

Ervin P

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, other one said:

They are of the same essence but are individual entities. YAHWEH was existing with the Father from eternal past.  YAHWEH is the God of Israel and Moses Aaron and 72others saw the God of Israel, but Jesus says no one has ever seen the Father.  John tells us that Jesus existed in the form of God before he was incarnated as a man.  He was/is Yahweh.

You seem to forget that Moses was bowed down to the GROUND when he met God, And the 72 elders were at the base of the Mountain.

Moses never saw GOD.

God walked by one time and Moses put his nose to the dirt.

You seem to project much into these Scriptures that is not in the Scriptures.

Can you provide Scriptural evidence that Moses SAW God?

I can.

Exo_33:11  And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.

SO in answer to the Question of the thread.

The LORD speaks to me Face to face.

When he speaks it is THUNDERING  WORDS.

I do not always do what He said to do.

I wish I had, He had great things in mind.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

Shalom @Ervin P

It's much the same for me as well! Praise Yahweh. 

It's like a still small voice, without words but yet communicating clearly and deeply into your heart - in concepts and gentle guidance. It reminds me of Isaiah 30:21.

May Yahweh continue to bless you with His guidance in the name of His Son, Yeshua. 

Love & Shalom 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,227
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

9 hours ago, Rosenberg57 said:

You seem to forget that Moses was bowed down to the GROUND when he met God, And the 72 elders were at the base of the Mountain.

Moses never saw GOD.

God walked by one time and Moses put his nose to the dirt.

You seem to project much into these Scriptures that is not in the Scriptures.

Can you provide Scriptural evidence that Moses SAW God?

Ex 24:9-11

9 Then Moses went up with Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel, 10 and they saw the God of Israel; and under His feet there appeared to be a pavement of sapphire, as clear as the sky itself. 11 Yet He did not stretch out His hand against the nobles of the sons of Israel; and they beheld God, and they ate and drank. 
NASB

11 hours ago, other one said:

Ex 24:9-11

9 Then Moses went up with Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel, 10 and they saw the God of Israel; and under His feet there appeared to be a pavement of sapphire, as clear as the sky itself. 11 Yet He did not stretch out His hand against the nobles of the sons of Israel; and they beheld God, and they ate and drank. 
NASB

1Jn 4:12  No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

So something is wrong.

These verses seem to say opposite things.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,227
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

10 hours ago, Rosenberg57 said:

1Jn 4:12  No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

So something is wrong.

These verses seem to say opposite things.

not really.   just shows that Yahweh is not the father.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  304
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

This made sense to me: 

Source: https://www.gotquestions.org/seen-God.html

Question: "Has anyone ever seen God?"

Answer: 
The Bible tells us that no one has ever seen God (John 1:18) except the Lord Jesus Christ. In Exodus 33:20, God declares, “You cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live.” These Scriptures seem to contradict other Scriptures which describe various people “seeing” God. For example, Exodus 33:11 describes Moses speaking to God “face to face.” How could Moses speak with God “face to face” if no one can see God’s face and live? In this instance, the phrase “face to face” is a figure of speech indicating they were in very close communion. God and Moses were speaking to each other as if they were two human beings having a close conversation.

In Genesis 32:30, Jacob saw God appearing as a man; he did not truly see God. Samson’s parents were terrified when they realized they had seen God (Judges 13:22), but they had only seen Him appearing as an angel. Jesus was God in the flesh (John 1:1, 14) so when people saw Him, they were seeing God. So, yes, God can be “seen” and many people have “seen” God. At the same time, no one has ever seen God revealed in all His glory. In our fallen human condition, if God were to fully reveal Himself to us, we would be consumed and destroyed. Therefore, God veils Himself and appears in forms in which we can “see” Him. However, this is different than seeing God with all His glory and holiness displayed. People have seen visions of God, images of God, and appearances of God, but no one has ever seen God in all His fullness (Exodus 33:20).

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  452
  • Content Per Day:  0.26

On 6/4/2020 at 9:25 AM, Ervin P said:

I was wandering on how does God Yahweh and His Son Yeshua “ speak” to you?

For me, mainly, even before becoming a Christian I used to be big on feeling God, which now I know is the Holy Spirit. These days, yes, through feelings,  but also the Bible and other Christians. 

What about the rest of you?

Thoughts are not all self generated. We read stuff, people tell us stuff and we create our own thoughts and ideas. But a thought, an unction as some call it from God appears in your head. You may think that you are just thinking, but this is how God communicates. He outs thoughts into our mind for whatever reason.

"You ought to do this ... go this way or don't do that ..." The confusing thing about that is Satan puts thoughts and suggestions there too. We need to be able to discern which way to go.

I was walking my dog and suddenly two large dogs charged us, a Mastiff and Shepard. I froze, in a state of shock. I know God at that moment said, "Pick her up." Well, I didn't listen and they attacked. I was knocked down or fainted ... dont really remember from when they were 50 feet away until after it was over and I got up from the street. My dog was crying but got away and ran home - 1 block. I swear I saw him pick her up and shake her like a rag doll as if I was out of my body. They didn't want me. But the strange thing is the Mastiff was just standing there 10 feet away staring up and my dog and the other were far gone. It was as if an angel intervened and stopped him. I even got up, angry and punched him and he still looked straight up. 

Listen to His voice, its important, especially in crucial times. 

I have  to add that another time 3 dogs ran toward us, not aggressively, but who knows, I picked her up and they just all stopped. Their intent changed quickly. 

Edited by RonaldBruno
Spelling