• Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

6 hours ago, Seasoned by Grace said:

Onelight :D

Thank you for responding.

Your absolutely right that we need to be aware of what is going on around us so that we can respond to peoples questions. A lot of non-believers know something about the end days and we should be prepared to speak to them God's truth about those scriptures.

Not all of us are called to be watchman as in scripture.
Some of us may be called to be watchmen and sound alarms properly to our neighbors and friends and relatives, just being at peace as we share calmly what we see, and explain the best we can what it could mean, and how they can respond to it to be saved from the events we see unfolding. I'm at peace and not afraid and that speaks VOLUMNS to people because that's what they want to be like too. I believe prayer for our wisdom is essential for our being and saying what each person needs to hear. Allow God to speak through us.

For those of us believers like myself, I don't see the future as bleak, for me it's not the end of the world, it's one of those exciting times when we have the opportunity to bring Christ and comfort to a scared and uncertain world looking to be saved like several in the book of Acts, who said "what must we do to be saved"???

God bless you for your comments.

My name is OLIGOS

Thank you for your response.

Yes, we all need to follow the leading of His Holy Spirit as He moves us.  Each has their own calling and we need to be sure that this calling and election is sure!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0

I agree with everything said here :)  I agree that we are living in the last days & yes we are seeing a falling away from the faith & lawlessness in the U.S. & around the world

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.40

On 6/6/2020 at 9:20 PM, OneLight said:

I think what is next inline, if the elected officials don't put an end to the destruction, will be the citizens taking matters into their own hands, which will lead to more deaths.  It will eventually turn into a race riot until martial law becomes the norm.

There are already groups in my state ready to fight this if the government does nothing, and believe me they are well armed. That is when the death count will begin to mount. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, dhchristian said:

There are already groups in my state ready to fight this if the government does nothing, and believe me they are well armed. That is when the death count will begin to mount. 

I can't think of one state that does not have a militia waiting in the shadows, well armed, and with their own agenda.  Praying for His quick return.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,234
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

:) Hey Mike. "Generals are saying" which ones? I know of one.. that allot are asking.. what in the world happen to him to flip like that. I know others as in Generals that are still 100% behind Trump. That said MORE should have been sent in. Trump didn't. Just saying we should show every side of this.

And whats being said by some always happens in times like this. If you've been around long enough..you've seen this happen WAY to many times. God is doing something.. but its ALWAYS for the best. America is what keeps this one world order from happening.  When the left media say "it would seem this might be the shortest recession  ever". While all this was going on.. we find out the TOP FBI at the time ...before Mueller. There was nothing there.. nothing.

There are some right now that want nothing more then the USA to fall. I watch just what 1 1/2-2 years ago them chanting in Collages.. and then months later .. wow. the same exact chant in other states  and then out side some FOX reporters house "no borders no walls no USA at all". <---these are against President Trump.

Anyway :) No one has the right to hand our Father His hat and make Him leave. Gets bumpy but.. faith.. our Father knows what Hes doing.. lets keep PRAYING! For all those in Washington.. to uproot those that are not of God and put GODLY in their place. Remember where the battle really is. Fight man you will never win.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

Somebody is making chaos to appear as hero later so the world will love him n adore him to rule over the world.