• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,029
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,378
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

1 minute ago, leah777 said:

I am saying is not. I am saying there are at least one on here who is definitely not in agreement with Statement of Faith, that is why i started searching.

Leah, you can do a report on someone whose posts are unScriptural to alert George.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, Debp said:

Leah, you can do a report on someone whose posts are unScriptural to alert George.

what if they have not yet posted anything unscriptural, but you know they are not believer in SOF? If it was part of the registration process, we would not have to wait for the unscriptural or atheist words to come from them.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  245
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,036
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

4 hours ago, leah777 said:

what if they have not yet posted anything unscriptural, but you know they are not believer in SOF? If it was part of the registration process, we would not have to wait for the unscriptural or atheist words to come from them.

Hi leah777, as you may have discovered, every time the FORUMS main menu is accessed the TOS and SOF are live-linked in 2 places at the bottom of the page.

Just to reiterate, if a person hasn't posted anything unscriptural, or professed to be an agnostic or atheist and for all intents and purposes are abiding by the TOS and SOF and there is no reason to suppose they are an unbeliever, then they shouldn't be isolated to the sections for those who don't comply and they should continue to post unchecked.

When professing Christians, or anyone else for that matter, argues against things in the SOF, like the Canon for example, they are in disagreement with the SOF and this is grounds for them to be reported by us and removed by the moderators to the Non-Conformist Theology section, as pictured below.  

image.png.aad271d509902daeaf10c9a5bbbc075a.png

5 hours ago, Michael37 said:

Hi leah777, as you may have discovered, every time the FORUMS main menu is accessed the TOS and SOF are live-linked in 2 places at the bottom of the page.

Just to reiterate, if a person hasn't posted anything unscriptural, or professed to be an agnostic or atheist and for all intents and purposes are abiding by the TOS and SOF and there is no reason to suppose they are an unbeliever, then they shouldn't be isolated to the sections for those who don't comply and they should continue to post unchecked.

When professing Christians, or anyone else for that matter, argues against things in the SOF, like the Canon for example, they are in disagreement with the SOF and this is grounds for them to be reported by us and removed by the moderators to the Non-Conformist Theology section, as pictured below.  

Thank you for clarifying.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Michael37 said:

PS there is no mention of agreement, or not, with the Statement of Faith in the ToS.

Therefore having people who are atheist or non trinitarian etc on here is not against ToS.

Is this an oversight in the ToS? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

All are welcome, and all are asked to comply with the T.O.S.  If unbelievers aren't allowed, how can they be ministered to?  How will they have their questions answered?  Who better to answer their questions than Christians.  The thing is, not everyone is at the same place in their walk with the Lord.  Some people are new Christians.  Some are mature Christians and some are in between the two.  Some have growth in some areas of their lives, but have yet to yield other areas to Christ.  As we fellowship, and share with each other we help each other to learn and grow.  Some who start out as unbeliever's have become believer's through our talking to them on this site.  The golden rule that should be followed, is speak to all, as you would like them to speak to you.  Is there someone posting,  who follows another religion, gently and humbly show them what the Christian faith is all about.  Be polite, tactful, and courteous so that they might become Christians. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.74
  • Days Won:  226

19 hours ago, leah777 said:

I am sure, when I signed up, I had to read about what was acceptable to post and similar things. I had to agree to the Statement of faith too.

Now there is almost nothing to agree to or read before signing up. The terms and conditions have changed to just the basic legal stuff about data.

Does this mean that there is no regulation on what can be said anymore? and that those who do not agree with the statement of faith can join the whole forum?

A born again Christian would be led by the Holy Spirit what is appropriate to post on a Christian website. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

We do have members who have on their profile so others can understand the basic belief or non beliefs in Worthy's Statement of Faith. 

Non Conformist Theology

Non Triniatrian 

Seeker

etc. 

Edited by BeauJangles

44 minutes ago, appy said:

All are welcome, and all are asked to comply with the T.O.S.  If unbelievers aren't allowed, how can they be ministered to?  How will they have their questions answered?  Who better to answer their questions than Christians.  The thing is, not everyone is at the same place in their walk with the Lord.  Some people are new Christians.  Some are mature Christians and some are in between the two.  Some have growth in some areas of their lives, but have yet to yield other areas to Christ.  As we fellowship, and share with each other we help each other to learn and grow.  Some who start out as unbeliever's have become believer's through our talking to them on this site.  The golden rule that should be followed, is speak to all, as you would like them to speak to you.  Is there someone posting,  who follows another religion, gently and humbly show them what the Christian faith is all about.  Be polite, tactful, and courteous so that they might become Christians. 

You misunderstand me. My point is not what you are saying. My point is that @George said that parts of the forum are for not Christians etc. And the parts of the forum I see are for Christians who agree with ToS. I am saying there is no way to know who is atheist, non-trinity etc so how can that be? Anyone can be on the forum that I see. 

Please re-read my early posts on this and not make this into me wanting to keep out non christians etc. I am not. I am saying that my belief on joining that all have agreed with the SOF is not accurate, anyone can believe anything and still post on here. I am sure, when I first joined, that I had abiding by and agreeing with the SOF was part of the ToS, and some were removed or reported or given time out for not following SOF. This seems no longer the case.

I may be among Christians, I may not. My starting point is not what I thought it was. As there is no filter, I am not in Church among believers only here. I believed there were sections of the forum, which others who are not agreeing with SOF were being mentored, not that I am basically out in the world here.

Do not try to make this what it is not.

11 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

A born again Christian would be led by the Holy Spirit what is appropriate to post on a Christian website. 

but many on here are not born again Christians