• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Sophia Benjamin’s regular devotional column TheGodMinute encourages readers to seek a deeper relationship with the Lord. Links: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fetuHjfsro&t=456s / 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Streams In The Desert is also a great devotional, as are books by Corrie tenBoom like Amazing Love and Not Good if Detached.  The Release of the Spirit and Sit Walk Stand by Watchman Nee, Hinds Feet in Hight Places is also a classic, as is Gulliver's Travels.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi, Welcome to WCF.  I find I do not so much seek a deeper relationship, instead it is the other way round. God directs me into a deeper relationship/service just slightly ahead of my own comfort zone. I am led more than I am seeking and asking of God to then bless me for my own  thinking and efforts.

I almost never understand ahead of time the why or the what will come of where I am led to go or  to do. It becomes a deeper relationship in the aftermath when I can look back and think ah ha so that's what that was all about. God is so very cool, God is good so good!

BTW-I never quite understand the rules on posting links to videos, but I think it is not allowed as part of a post in General Discussion in that it has to be pre-approved; I think ???