• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

17 hours ago, Salvation67 said:

Just how I see things, no offense to anyone. I think for myself. I call it as I see it.

Chickencoop had terrible health condition after recovering from Corona.

Chickencoop where are u ?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  578
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  0

I'm not sure whether or not coronavirus is prophetically significant. One thing I would say is that the Olivet Discourse is referring to the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD. But I'm open to the idea that the Olivet Discourse awaits a double fulfillment. Or perhaps it's not quite a double fulfillment, but a type of what's to come - in the same way that the Flood and the judgment of Sodom and Gomorrah are a type of eschatological judgment with a deliverance of the remnant. Therefore, perhaps the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD adumbrates the end of the world itself. If that's the case, then it could well involve a foregoing "travail" (see also 1 Thess 5:3). "Travail" very much suggests a period of pains which will grow more intense for a period of time, until the time of deliverance. Just like how it occurs in natural childbirth. The fact that Paul uses this same metaphor with respect to the Second Coming in 1 Thessalonians is interesting. Then again, a "thief in the night" may suggest something more immediate with no warning signs preceding it.

For what it's worth, they did, as it were, say "peace and safety" as this thing was unraveling - that is, the WHO, CDC, President Trump, etc. And as to the suddenness of this whole crisis, suffice it to say, the world was a different place six months ago! And, frankly, there may be no end in sight. A vaccine may not be forthcoming, as there are numerous viruses for which no vaccine has ever been developed. But, if we are in Christ, then we have no reason to fear any evil in this world, even if much evil is coming. Our hope is in Christ, not in the things of this world.

I don't believe the Bible teaches a future seven-year tribulation period, nor a future antichrist (I believe the "man of sin" of 2 Thess 2 is the pope). So if Covid is eschatologically significant, I am not looking for a definitive duration of time during which tribulations must occur or a specific world leader to emerge.

But then again, perhaps it is not eschatologically relevant. There have been pestilences before, so we can't say for sure. Personally, I'd like to believe it is prophetically significant, as that would mean the return of Jesus is very near. But, I'm only 30 years old, and I have to live life thinking I may live to 2060 or 2070 or beyond and still not see the return of the Lord in my lifetime.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,631
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 6/30/2020 at 8:13 AM, Salvation67 said:

Its good to see people post on this forum who are using their heads about this "plan demic" as I call it,  instead of what "the experts" and media are telling them. I still cannot wrap my mind around how something with a very very high rate of recovery was allowed to destroy our economy. I cannot believe the number of people who are so blind to the facts of it all. I am not in fear of catching this "virus",  what scares me is so many Christians have bought into everything they have been told about it when the whole thing screams Political agenda! 

A test run to gauge obedience. What amazed me at the very beginning is how most countries acted in concert. A clear indication of a plan and a behind the scenes mastermind.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.96
  • Days Won:  21

2 minutes ago, Diaste said:

A test run to gauge obedience. What amazed me at the very beginning is how most countries acted in concert. A clear indication of a plan and a behind the scenes mastermind.

...meanwhile, Yahweh drums his fingers on the throne and with a bemused expression, rolls His eyes... again!

On 6/29/2020 at 10:33 AM, Last Daze said:

Transitioning away from cash – It’s interesting to see how cash is being targeted as bad and that contact-less payment is being preferred.  One person on this forum related his experience of how a cashier said that cash was in short supply due to Covid-19.  China has identified the exchanging of cash as a transmitter of the virus that needs to be dealt with.  It’s not for no reason that the winds blow a certain direction.

The corporate policy out here is the same; exact change or the POS. I don't know what it means or where it will lead. I'm still convinced the mark (identifying with the beast) will control the transactions no matter the medium of exchange.

5 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

...meanwhile, Yahweh drums his fingers on the throne and with a bemused expression, rolls His eyes... again!

Ya think? We might be at the facepalm stage.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.96
  • Days Won:  21

3 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Ya think? We might be at the facepalm stage.

yep

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

4 hours ago, Diaste said:

The corporate policy out here is the same; exact change or the POS. I don't know what it means or where it will lead. I'm still convinced the mark (identifying with the beast) will control the transactions no matter the medium of exchange.

I agree.  But in order to minimize fraud, I expect some kind of electronic means that removes the human element, something based on blockchain technology or the latest iteration thereof.  We'll have to wait and see.  Six months ago, I had no clue that a "virus" would become what it is today.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

On 6/29/2020 at 11:33 AM, Last Daze said:

The virus, or whatever it is, is already playing a role in end time prophecy.  The question is, to what extent will it continue to do so?

Reinforcing the globalist agenda – The final world government is described in the Daniel 2 prophecy of the great statue.  It is a conglomerate of nations and of ethnicities within nations that is described by the symbolism of feet of iron and clay.  It is Satan’s way of destroying the nations which God created and returning the world to tower of Babel conditions through a globalist agenda propagated by the U.N.  This will ultimately support the revealing of the man of sin since his authority is over every people, nation, tribe and tongue.

The narrative surrounding the Covid-19 pandemic is reinforcing the U.N.’s (Satan’s) globalist agenda by creating a global situation that they say can only be addressed on a global level.  It is the latest in a series of narratives used to deceive the world, from global warming to free trade to open borders, all pushing Satan’s agenda.

Transitioning away from cash – It’s interesting to see how cash is being targeted as bad and that contact-less payment is being preferred.  One person on this forum related his experience of how a cashier said that cash was in short supply due to Covid-19.  China has identified the exchanging of cash as a transmitter of the virus that needs to be dealt with.  It’s not for no reason that the winds blow a certain direction.

Deception and conditioning – Deception is the most prominent characteristic of the end times.  The confusion surrounding Covid-19 is a big tell.  Either these highly qualified experts in charge of handling it are extremely inept or they are deceivers.  Given that these are days of deception, I’ll go with deceivers.  They, along with the help of the media, portray the pandemic as something that can not be overcome except through a vaccine.  Beware of going where the deceivers are leading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’d be interested in hearing how others see this pandemic related to prophecy.

I think everything you said was really spot on-

I think the way that this whole Covid-19 situation could fit into and play a huge role in end time prophecy, is the fact that for the first time in history the entire world is involved in this virus, in a way like we have never been before- technology has advanced to such a high degree, that everything is in 'real time' now, world-wide, and it wasn't quite like this even 30 years ago- this makes everything that you mentioned above (globalist agenda/transition away from cash/deception, conditioning) magnified where humanity as a whole is intimately involved- and the 'answer', whatever it may be and whoever it may come from, will also be global in scope- this could be the situation that the antichrist comes on to the world stage for, or at least a situation where a true world govt and those who lead it could step right into and finally have a literal vehicle, and then the antichrist could step into that and it would all be in place and ready to go for him. 

We can all only guess, but if I had to guess? I would say this particular pandemic is a VERY big contender.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,791
  • Content Per Day:  1.03

Luke 21:35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

• Thumbs Up 1