Fidei Defensor

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.55
  • Days Won:  15

Is COVID-19 the fuffillment of Revelation 6:8 and 9:18? 

“When he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider's name was Death, and Hades followed him. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth.” (Revelation 6:7-8)

“By these three plagues a third of mankind was killed, by the fire and smoke and sulfur coming out of their mouths.” (Revelation 9:18)

Or is this just a foreshadowing of what is to come? 

Edited by Fidei Defensor
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

If you are asserting that what is being referenced here is a global pandemic, the current one is weofully lacking in the "biblical proportions" category.  The mortality rate is basically the same as a rough season of the flu (like we actually had in 2018 but no one seems to remember).

As death tolls go in Covid-19 is the Washington Redskins of infectious diseases.

• Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, Knotical said:

If you are asserting that what is being referenced here is a global pandemic, the current one is weofully lacking in the "biblical proportions" category.  The mortality rate is basically the same as a rough season of the flu (like we actually had in 2018 but no one seems to remember).

As death tolls go in Covid-19 is the Washington Redskins of infectious diseases.

I actually agree that the death toll is not high enough to fulfill these verses, yet... 

My estimates are Rev 6:8 is 1 Billion deaths, 1/4 of 7 Billion on earth. Revelation 9:18 says 1/2 of the earth, which half of 6 Billion remaining is 3 Billion, so 3 Billion deaths! 

Total deaths: 4 Billion

But is COVID the beginning of these plagues? A harbinger of what is to come?

Everyone is using handsantizer and Lysol on everything, this is going to weaken immune systems and create super viruses.  

Edited by Fidei Defensor
  • Praise God! 1

13 minutes ago, ChickenCoop said:

We are definitely in the end of the end times prophesies.  Covid19, as you said, is playing a big role.  It is playing a big role in many ways.  It is a birth pang causing more birth pangs and helping to usher in the reign of the antichrist. 

Its interesting you mention antichrist, because Corona in Cornavirus means “Crown,” in Spanish. Could COVID be crowning the Man of Lawlessness? Is someone in the middle of this crises him? 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Knotical said:

a rough season is max 60k in the worst year and covid as of today is at 138,000 and rising about 500 a day and we still have over 5 months to go.  it is not slowing down for the hot months as we hoped it would.  looks like it will just keep going and with the studies going on now looks like immunization only lasts for about three months so if we can't isolate it and let die it will eventually get us all.  some that had it in march are getting it again.

50 minutes ago, other one said:

a rough season is max 60k in the worst year and covid as of today is at 138,000 and rising about 500 a day and we still have over 5 months to go.  it is not slowing down for the hot months as we hoped it would.  looks like it will just keep going and with the studies going on now looks like immunization only lasts for about three months so if we can't isolate it and let die it will eventually get us all.  some that had it in march are getting it again.

Indeed. I’ve already coined “Christmask” wearing masks at Christmas.  

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

28 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Indeed. I’ve already coined “Christmask” wearing masks at Christmas.  

way too many of my personal friends refuse to wear masks.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, other one said:

If the vaccine they are currently tried to rush through is anything like the trials they used in Africa, then Bill Gates and his ilk can go first in getting the vaccines.  Personally, I will allow my immune system and other natural methods fight illnesses as they come, as God intended after the fall.

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, Knotical said:

If the vaccine they are currently tried to rush through is anything like the trials they used in Africa, then Bill Gates and his ilk can go first in getting the vaccines.  Personally, I will allow my immune system and other natural methods fight illnesses as they come, as God intended after the fall.

Vaccines generally only work on the strain they are made from. COVID had mutated many times. There are people now who have gotten COVID a couple of times. 

I am not an antivaxer or provaxer, I am trying to discern what to do in middle of this pandemic. 

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,798
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

Just so yall know, the immune system itself is part of the health problems with this virus. The immune system of younger folks are too strong and when they fight the virus, it causes a cytokine storm, where the immune system starts killing the body.